RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 starts tonight!

I think Nina Flowers could kick all 3 girls' butts at once from a performance and talent aspect. :sad2:

This season seems to be less about talent and more about exposing the trashiness of the world of drag, which is really a shame because there is a lot of talent out there.

i agree this season has let me down.

what was with Tyra's hair as a teen she looked like a poodle. Even in the 80's the hair never got that big:lmao:

UGH!

I'm disgusted!

WHAT A CROCK!

She's AWFUL! All she can do is stand and model and spin!

Her lip synch was tragic!

RuPaul doesn't care about "Drag superstars". She only cares about "who can look like a pretty girl". Which is a shame, because Ru is a fantastic performer. How she could give the title to such a wooden no-talent mess, I'll never know.

Honestly, I've seen cardboard cut-outs with better stage presence!

Yeah, tragedy. On personality I really wanted JuJu to win....and even though I think she's kind of a witch, even I would admit that Raven looked the fiercest tonight and probably should have won. BAH----Ru is 0 for 2 in my book because I think Nina should have won last year and this year....well....ick ick ick

Ok, this is the first season I've watched and I have to say that I've lost faith in the show and not sure if I'll watch again, if the turn out could be what it was tonight.

I mean...........seriously?

I'll have to say, I think Tyra could have won a "Most Improved" award if there was one, but I dont think she should have won the whole thing.

Ok, this is the first season I've watched and I have to say that I've lost faith in the show and not sure if I'll watch again, if the turn out could be what it was tonight.

I mean...........seriously?

You took the words right out of my mouth... except I would have used more potty language.

Seriously, a huge, huge crock.

I'll have to say, I think Tyra could have won a "Most Improved" award if there was one, but I dont think she should have won the whole thing.

She could also have won the "needs the most improvement" title through most of the show. Sure, she came the furthest, but she had the furthest to go . . .

And what was up with that collapsing on the stage and having a fit? Mary, Please! you already won, you don't have to keep playing the judges!

The collapse thing at the end as to much! Raven should have won, as Nina should have won last year. Looking forward to Drag U this summer though! I taped reunion show. Hope there will be some catty moments!:happytv:

The collapse thing at the end as to much! Raven should have won, as Nina should have won last year. Looking forward to Drag U this summer though! I taped reunion show. Hope there will be some catty moments!:happytv:

I watched the whole 90 minute extravaganza last night----finale, untucked, reunion---and stayed up past my bedtime. I have to admit that I was kinda disappointed with the reunion show. Not extremely interesting. Of course I was thrilled that my girl won Miss Congeniality (I only voted for her like 50,000 times LOL)----and I think that some of the girls did have some really endearing moments. Pandora talking about her father passing away from cancer---which actually happened while the show was airing....I think just a little bit before the wedding episode aired when Martha Wash was judging......and I thought Sonique's coming out about her trans identity was impressive....and some of the fireworks directed at Raven about her nastiness had voyeur appeal....but otherwise I didn't think it was all that exciting.

I watched the whole 90 minute extravaganza last night----finale, untucked, reunion---and stayed up past my bedtime. I have to admit that I was kinda disappointed with the reunion show. Not extremely interesting. Of course I was thrilled that my girl won Miss Congeniality (I only voted for her like 50,000 times LOL)----and I think that some of the girls did have some really endearing moments. Pandora talking about her father passing away from cancer---which actually happened while the show was airing....I think just a little bit before the wedding episode aired when Martha Wash was judging......and I thought Sonique's coming out about her trans identity was impressive....and some of the fireworks directed at Raven about her nastiness had voyeur appeal....but otherwise I didn't think it was all that exciting.

I was also glad that Pandora won the Miss Congeniality title. I hope she takes consolation that she was a favorite of the fans. That's going to translate into much more career momentum for her than Tyra's going to get for winning.

I have to say that Tatiana came off as a really petty, whiney, petulant witch. Extremely unlikable.

Have you all checked my buddy, Joe My God's blog? he got to attend a 2nd Season Finale party last night and Pandora, Tyra, Raven, JuJubee and a couple others were onhand and he got to interview them, they did some video shout outs.

I love his life. He and I started blogging at the same time. We both had about 500 readers a day. Now he gets paid the bucks to blog and I....well, my blog is dead. lol

I was also glad that Pandora won the Miss Congeniality title. I hope she takes consolation that she was a favorite of the fans. That's going to translate into much more career momentum for her than Tyra's going to get for winning.

I have to say that Tatiana came off as a really petty, whiney, petulant witch. Extremely unlikable.

Pandora knows that the show, win or lose (and probably BECAUSE she lost), has been an amazing launching pad for her. She is back in Rochester for a bit and I had a chance to hang out with her and talk about her experience when she came to spend time with my LGBTQ youth at a "Day of Silence" rally we held here on April 16th. She couldn't give me any spoilers about what happened (even though at that point she had already filmed the reunion show even), but she has an amazing attitude about her experience and she has gained so much visibility around the country and so many opportunities have opened up for her. She is in the cast of RuPaul's "Drag U" (which they started promoting last night during the finale and reunion show and are already promoting on Logo's website) and unconfirmed rumors are out there that there are talks about other future TV appearances----both on Logo shows and on mainstream network shows. Obviously Entertainment Weekly loved her....but she's the darling of Sirius Radio, the Feast of Fun guys and a bunch of other amazing LGBT and mainstream media outlets. She has bookings in the next several months all over the country which is amazing for her....and when I spoke to her, she and her partner are considering moving out to the L.A. area permanently because so many doors have opened up for her. It's really incredible to see her star finally on the rise because she has been one of the hardest working queens in our area for a long time----very active, always putting herself out there, very supportive of the community. It's nice to see her rewarded so....

....and I love that I can say I knew her when!! :thumbsup2

Have you all checked my buddy, Joe My God's blog? he got to attend a 2nd Season Finale party last night and Pandora, Tyra, Raven, JuJubee and a couple others were onhand and he got to interview them, they did some video shout outs.

I love his life. He and I started blogging at the same time. We both had about 500 readers a day. Now he gets paid the bucks to blog and I....well, my blog is dead. lol

Wow. Joe's cameras were not very friendly to Sahara or Raven :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter