"School's for weenies, I'm going to Disney!" Trip Report *UPDATED 7/6*

Great TR! Great sense of humor! It sounds like you got a lot accomplished in just a few short hours!

Great TR! Great sense of humor! It sounds like you got a lot accomplished in just a few short hours!
Welcome aboard, glad to have you :)

Yeah, we really did a ton that night. We were there from about 5:30-12:30. I actually think the rain earlier in the day might've scared people away. Also, they made a last minute decision to have the park open to 1am. The place was a ghost town around 12 ;)

So fun that you were able to squeeze this trip in!

Love your brother's ears!

Sounds like such a fun evening! Glad you were able to catch A&E with such a short wait :)

And for future trips, you can check character wait times on MDE! It's not under attractions though, it's under Entertainment!

So fun that you were able to squeeze this trip in!

Love your brother's ears!

Sounds like such a fun evening! Glad you were able to catch A&E with such a short wait :)

And for future trips, you can check character wait times on MDE! It's not under attractions though, it's under Entertainment!
:welcome:
Wow, thanks! I'm gonna use that next time. Sure would beat hovering around Fantasyland looking for times ;)

Ah yes, the benefits of being an adult... Seeing the characters past midnight lol. Nice to have you along!

deleted

Attachments

• 11426168_10207081646829701_5681194998762409608_n.jpg
    11426168_10207081646829701_5681194998762409608_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_9641.JPG
    IMG_9641.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_9639.JPG
    IMG_9639.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_9643.JPG
    IMG_9643.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_9664.jpg
    IMG_9664.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_9665.jpg
    IMG_9665.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Love your lumberjack husband:rolleyes: Can't wait to hear about dinner at BOG. We have 2 dinner ADR's there on our upcoming Aug/Sept trip.

Great Baymax shirt! Sounds like such a fun morning. I love the Seas building and always wish I had more time to spend in it! And those lumberjacks are VERY good looking ;)

Love your lumberjack husband:rolleyes: Can't wait to hear about dinner at BOG. We have 2 dinner ADR's there on our upcoming Aug/Sept trip.
Thanks! Lol, he's a beauty. You're gonna have such a great time at BOG. This was my second time there, and I loved it even more. It's just... simply stunning :)

Very cute Baymax tee!
Thanks! ;)

Great Baymax shirt! Sounds like such a fun morning. I love the Seas building and always wish I had more time to spend in it! And those lumberjacks are VERY good looking ;)
Thanks! The Seas is so awesome, I can't believe I haven't been there in a while.

Lol, they were dreamy... so manly ;) And the show was entertaining, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter