"School's for weenies, I'm going to Disney!" Trip Report *UPDATED 7/6*

Yay!! I'm always happy to meet fellow nursing students. We can suffer together ;) AND it looks like we'll be graduating around the same time, too. Crazy that it's come so fast, right?

And Baymax says you're welcome ;)

Fast indeed!! I'm excited though! It feels like a very long time coming. Plus I'll finally get to go back to Disney without feeling like I'm gonna go bankrupt! I think the Board of Nursing should send us to Disney for doing such a great job in nursing school :genie:

Fast indeed!! I'm excited though! It feels like a very long time coming. Plus I'll finally get to go back to Disney without feeling like I'm gonna go bankrupt! I think the Board of Nursing should send us to Disney for doing such a great job in nursing school :genie:
Oh man, I'm really gonna take some elaborate Disney trips once I'm finally a nurse! I'm currently doing some boring online certification module for my online leadership class. Sigh, you probably know exactly how boring that is. These leadership and research courses are a killer! :guilty:

deleted !

Attachments

• 11193414_10207222557712385_302451788436177221_n.jpg
    11193414_10207222557712385_302451788436177221_n.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 10986911_10207222556272349_3183704682663195057_n.jpg
    10986911_10207222556272349_3183704682663195057_n.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

First, have to say I'm right there with you on the school bread :thumbsup2 I try to get it as many times as I can each trip! Younger DS loves it as much as I do, older DS doesn't quite understand why lol. Second, I think that is so cool that you met Emilie De Ravin!! I'm also a big OUAT fan :) and I really like her character. So she was in Fla.? I wonder if it's similar to ComiCon here in NY?

First, have to say I'm right there with you on the school bread :thumbsup2 I try to get it as many times as I can each trip! Younger DS loves it as much as I do, older DS doesn't quite understand why lol. Second, I think that is so cool that you met Emilie De Ravin!! I'm also a big OUAT fan :) and I really like her character. So she was in Fla.? I wonder if it's similar to ComiCon here in NY?
Gah, the filling on the inside is to die for :worship: I used to be really picky when I was younger, but I was glad I gave it a try a few years back. Can't believe I was missing out this whole time!

It actually probably is pretty similar! Actually, a lot of the people that had stands set up there mentioned that they travel to all sorts of "comic cons" around the country. Ours was in Miami Beach. And there were even fans that travel to various cons. It was beyond awesome, and Emilie was really awesome! We gotta talk about Once someday ;)

Celebrate the Magic is amazing. I think it's the best nighttime show at WDW now.

Nice to have family pictures! The one of your parents holding hands is so cute.

Enjoying your report!!! And congrats on nursing school. It is a fabulous career and you won't regret it. I went to nursing school in my mid thirties after retiring from a different career. Have been a practicing nurse for 4 years and love it. Finishing my BSN in the spring and we are going guess where to celebrate? Disney!!! Hang in there- you will love what you do.

So awesome that you got to meet Emilie de Ravin!

Love the family photo you took! And that photo of your parents, SO SO sweet!

YAY BOG, so yummy!

Thanks for sharing your story, I'm so glad you are at a better place in your life :goodvibes

Celebrate the Magic is amazing. I think it's the best nighttime show at WDW now.

Nice to have family pictures! The one of your parents holding hands is so cute.
Thanks! They'd be embarrassed if they knew I took a picture. Oh well, it'll be something that I'll always treasure, and hope to show my future children someday :)

Enjoying your report!!! And congrats on nursing school. It is a fabulous career and you won't regret it. I went to nursing school in my mid thirties after retiring from a different career. Have been a practicing nurse for 4 years and love it. Finishing my BSN in the spring and we are going guess where to celebrate? Disney!!! Hang in there- you will love what you do.
Yay! Always happy to meet nurses. I'm SO excited, I can't wait to graduate. And a HUGE congrats on your BSN-- that is an amazing accomplishment :)

Lol, maybe we'll see each other at WDW. I'm planning on having a huge extravaganza vacation once I'm finally "free" ;) Nice to meet you!

So awesome that you got to meet Emilie de Ravin!

Love the family photo you took! And that photo of your parents, SO SO sweet!

YAY BOG, so yummy!

Thanks for sharing your story, I'm so glad you are at a better place in your life :goodvibes
Yeah, I'm still reeling from it :rotfl: It was an awesome experience! :hyper:

I wanna like frame it and give it to them. They don't know I took the picture ;) They're so cute.

BOG was amazing! I wish I could eat there every night. I just feel like... full to the brim with Disney magic when I'm there. I'm big on the magic, if you can't already tell pixiedust:

Yeah... it was a really bad time for me. But I hope it inspires someone who might be feeling the same way as me. Things get better! Except my hand. I think it got deformed from the crash lol. It still hurts, from time to time :charac2:

Sorry to hear about your wreck - I totally understand. Exactly a year ago, on July 19th, we were supposed to be going to my baby brothers wedding but instead we were in the ER... My husband is an RN and places PICC lines for a living; he flies planes as a hobby & had taken some guys in town for my brothers wedding out to the airfield in the afternoon - long story short he had an accident and cut off 3 fingers on his dominant hand. We live in a small town so we were making decisions about airlifts to other hospitals and things like that when we should've been celebrating with my family. In the spirit of keeping this short, my husband recovered after lots of rehab & amazing care over in Dallas- and we already had a trip planned for November - just us - for our 10 year anniversary. We went despite facing medical bankruptcy, and as we were perusing glass ornaments & munched on fresh caramel corn we received a call that after 3 appeals & multiple levels of reviews the insurance company had agreed to cover the life-flight, surgery etc - it was one of the happiest moments ever. It's like we had been walking around with this cloud hanging over us, knowing God would provide, but feeling lost & scared and suddenly we had that burden lifted & it was just an amazing moment ... The rest of our trip was amazing ... I don't think I'll ever take a happy moment for granted again.

O M gosh! love those mugs- I hope they still have them when we go - so awesome! Was it full of frozen lemonade?
Yup, it was delicious! Definitely hit the spot on such a hot day :drinking1

Check sleepy hollow! Or maybe they're at HS now for Frozen Summer Fun :)

Sounds like such a fun morning! Glad you were able to get on SDMT and as a walk-on! Those Olaf mugs are adorable, don't blame you for buying them!

Wow what a great MK morning. What luck getting on mine train with no wait and then BTMR to boot. Love your pose on Splash and those Olaf mugs are great, gonna have to find one of those for my daughter. Glad you didn't eat anyone on IASW though ; )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter