"School's for weenies, I'm going to Disney!" Trip Report *UPDATED 7/6*

following along! Great TR! Looking forward to reading more!
Thanks!! Welcome aboard. Sorry about my lame jokes.

Oooh... I'd be happy with just looking at those lumberjacks, no need for them to do anything.
I'm happy that I'm not alone with the lumberjacks. That would've been awkward if I was ;) I know a lot of people are turned off because they were loyal to off kilter. They're both great in their own respects. And for those who are interested, these rugged men are a bonus ;)

To the first person that guess, I will send you my "Do you wanna build a snowman" button. As long as your comfortable with giving me your address so I can mail it. I'm not creepy, I promise! Hint: It is a quote.)
Didn't see anyone else answer!? Let it Go?

My turn... I figured let it go was too obvious but the extra hint leads me to guess "love will thaw" (a frozen heart)

deleted

Attachments

• 988515_10206523965608019_8409904991557254566_n.jpg
    988515_10206523965608019_8409904991557254566_n.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Subbing in :) Also love your Baymax shirt. I've looked on Redbubble before and their shirts are awesome, I just can't decide which ones to get lol.
Looking forward to hearing about your BOG dinner! It's DS8 and mine's favorite TS. We've eaten dinner there 5x and are going again twice on our Nov. trip :thumbsup2

Loving your trip report so far and subbing in. Can't wait for more.
Thanks, and welcome aboard! Hoping to update tomorrow. Saturday I'll be gone all day, because I'm going to Miami Supercon with my siblings. Not too big on comics, but my sister bought me passes to meet the actress who plays Belle on OUAT, so I'm pumped!

Subbing in :) Also love your Baymax shirt. I've looked on Redbubble before and their shirts are awesome, I just can't decide which ones to get lol.
Looking forward to hearing about your BOG dinner! It's DS8 and mine's favorite TS. We've eaten dinner there 5x and are going again twice on our Nov. trip :thumbsup2
You know, I've never been to BOG for lunch :O I really should, those sandwiches they serve look really tasty!

I'm loving your trip report so far! Very funny! :cutie:
I'm also in nursing school. I graduate in 11 months! Eep! My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to Disney together for next October (once I make a living wage! Haha)
Looking forward to more updates and photos! (I also love the nurse Baymax shirt!):snail:

I'm loving your trip report so far! Very funny! :cutie:
I'm also in nursing school. I graduate in 11 months! Eep! My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to Disney together for next October (once I make a living wage! Haha)
Looking forward to more updates and photos! (I also love the nurse Baymax shirt!):snail:
Yay!! I'm always happy to meet fellow nursing students. We can suffer together ;) AND it looks like we'll be graduating around the same time, too. Crazy that it's come so fast, right?

And Baymax says you're welcome ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter