Secret Builders - Launch Today

Still can't add friends through friends like I used to be able to do. Arg, frustrating. :(

I have been having friends respond to my requests this way in the past few days, so that way is still working for me. Hopefully they will see the problem(s) posted here and work the kinks out. :goodvibes

Tried again today. Still can't see "Add friend" (or whatever it was) when viewing others friends. I know there are friends out there - and little Jegrezo can't find them or get to them. grrrr

I'm going to step away for a week and see if it's any better then.

- Dreams :wizard:

Yep, mine came up this morning.
Must have been a weird bug that they worked out.
Now I can see my purple penguin, my golden giraffe, my orange toolbox, my....
egad, how does a little dragon carry a suitcase?!?:rotfl:

My little unicorn Jasmine must sleepwalk. Most of my stuff shows up while she's resting!! She apparently raided a road construction site last time--I got an orange cone!

:flower3: Hi there!
In my quest for a VMK like option, I was lead here by a friend.
So far I really like the game and the graphics are darling.
Have gotten to the squid part of the quests and can't figure that out at all! ARG!
How can you earn shills other then quests?
Love the VMK sign and the Castle!
Would love a friend or two!:wave2:

Have gotten to the squid part of the quests and can't figure that out at all! ARG!

It was nice to meet you in game last night, Paws -- send me a friend request next time you see me. :)

Which quest are you on? If you're on the Cordelia quest and up to the part where you have to battle the giant squid, close enough to it to be put into a game with it. Use your arrow keys to move and the left mouse button to deploy torpedos at the squid. Each time the torpedo is deployed and hits the squid, it will lose life -- each time the torpedo hits you, you will lose life. You need to defeat the squid before it defeats you (I found it easiest to get close to the squid and move up and down while hiding behind the sea plant).

If you're on the Hawkins Quest and are up to the part with 4 squids, you have to use frog magic. Click on yourself and open "My Stuff." Double click on your frog magic and then click on a squid. Do this for each one, then click on yourself so you can move again.

You can earn shills a number of ways...playing games, doing quests, and taking quizzes at some of the NPC's houses (the ones that have the bells above their front doors).

Woot Welcome PurryPaws :) Hopefully you can get rid of the squid soon. sounds like Days did it about the same way I did

New stuff today!

New land - magic bazaar; there is a room lock; your chalkboard now contains your mail and shows more of your stats; some more clothes (WOOT for my TOP HAT!); there are more details about the gifts your pets bring you (also new pets -- diff color puppies); new furniture shop with new items (wow lots), new rooms and foods, etc...

Wow..the party stuff is so cute!! The streamers and balloons are so cute (they float around your room lol). And there are some funky clocks too. teehee! And they are beginning to implement "super shills" which I believe are either for member's only or for purchase...

And OMG we can finally SIT!!! WOooHooo! Teehee...we can also sit on the horses lol.

New stuff today!

Well it was nice while it lasted...

Yep, everything has been put back to the way it was. I took a few pics, but not sure if they were supposed to release things yet or not. Maybe things weren't working right.

I logged on after I saw your post and I didn't see any of the new things. Hopefully they will release them soon. :)

:confused3 Oh glad it wasn't just me!
I hoppped in and bought some stuff..now its's gone and my stuff is back to the original arrangement.
Well..sitting was fun while it lasted.:badpc:

Well I can sit and there is an new land under construction, also party stuff you can buy goot!! The house extension is available if you have super shills, what is super shills and where do I get them??? Arg....

I am having some trouble starting the nautilus quest. Merlin says he last saw captain Nemo on the beach, I go to the beach but can't find anything. I guess I'm missing something, can anyone point me in the right direction? :confused3

Thanks

verenice07:

I haven't been on in a long while, but if I remember correctly I had the same issue as you. What I discovered was, I was going to the wrong beach. The regular beach entrance is in the lower left corner of the room, but look to the
upper right corner and there is another beach entrance (at least that's what I think I remember) - try that one.

Well I hope that helps, if not, I tried (sorry).

Everyone got 200 Super Shills today.
Not enough for a house extension, but still.

They said more would be coming re: how to purchase the SS's. :D

Since I didn't have enough Super Shills to buy home extension I used some to buy some furnish and new clothes for my cute little avatar.

Be careful with the party food -- it's edible and will disappear if someone clicks on it. Also, the balloons will pop and the pinata has 100 clicks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter