Secret Builders - Launch Today

I always leave my unicorn sleeping when I leave the game. When I return, she always has a gift for me. She must go out after I leave and stay out all night. Where else would she get all this stuff and she is always low on rest. :rotfl:

LOL - I know and where do they find all this stuff lol. She really brings some unique stuff back.

Is anyone having trouble going to friends houses today? I try to go to his house, but I end up in an empty white house... the game seems to be knocking a letter off his character name when I go to his house, so I end up in an empty house of a non-existant character... The same thing is happening to him when he tries to come to my house.

Apparently, this is a bug -- a very BIG bug. :eek:

I stumbled onto SB today through a tweet and a plurk. Imagine my surprise to see so many of my old friends in the high scores column.

I am tequoia in SB just like here. If anyone sees me online please buddy me...I know no one yet :lovestruc

~Teq

As of yesterday, there are new chat restrictions -- you cannot type numbers, and we can say, "best!" Woot! I'm sure there is more regarding this new stage of chat (not the final stage), but I just got back into town and haven't had a chance to test it out.

As of yesterday, there are new chat restrictions -- you cannot type numbers, and we can say, "best!" Woot! I'm sure there is more regarding this new stage of chat (not the final stage), but I just got back into town and haven't had a chance to test it out.

Nice "seeing" you again! I think the issue is safe chat is on and I can't find a way to turn it off. It's driving me nuts!:scared:

~Teq

Nice "seeing" you again! I think the issue is safe chat is on and I can't find a way to turn it off. It's driving me nuts!:scared:

~Teq

Hugs to you! The button for safe chat is to the left of the blue chat bubble at the bottom. :hug:

Hugs to you! The button for safe chat is to the left of the blue chat bubble at the bottom. :hug:

HUGS! Right back at ya!:grouphug: The chat icon has a little lock on it. I just can't find any settings to take it off. I was honest about my age so I don't know why I have a lock.:confused3:confused3

~Teq

HUGS! Right back at ya!:grouphug: The chat icon has a little lock on it. I just can't find any settings to take it off. I was honest about my age so I don't know why I have a lock.:confused3:confused3

~Teq

I believe everyone has a lock on safe chat (I do). But you can type whatever is in their dictionary. If you want to use a preset phrase, you would just click on safe chat and choose which preset phrase you want to use. I hope this helps. :hug:

~Teq

Hey Tea,

I have that lock on my chat too, but can talk freely. This is new. I also have all the pop up phrases that are "pre-set talk." It's very Club Penguin-ish. They are REALLY annoying! I wish we had a choice to just make them go away. They filled my screen and I couldn't see anything. Hopefully they will be changing that. Are you not able to talk at all???

- Dreams

Hey Tea,

I have that lock on my chat too, but can talk freely. This is new. I also have all the pop up phrases that are "pre-set talk." It's very Club Penguin-ish. They are REALLY annoying! I wish we had a choice to just make them go away. They filled my screen and I couldn't see anything. Hopefully they will be changing that. Are you not able to talk at all???

- Dreams

The preset chat doesn't bother me at all. I don't ever click on the button, and I never accidentally click on it.

The preset chat doesn't bother me at all. I don't ever click on the button, and I never accidentally click on it.

I don't click on the button, they showed up - and I can't make them go away. I tried escape, I tried clicking elsewhere, no good. Once the menu of chat phrases comes up, it just took over. This has never happen before. New today. Don't like it. :confused3

Just curious if other pets seems to have a particular favorite type of item to bring back for them? I have a friend that seems to get a lot of dinosaur bones and I unfortunately seem to have a dragon with a fondness for exotic boogers. :confused3

Ok, I just joined and I'm on the Tumtum quest.

I can't get the cat to eat the Blue Tart. How do I?

Ok, I just joined and I'm on the Tumtum quest.

I can't get the cat to eat the Blue Tart. How do I?

Did you try the red one?

Just curious if other pets seems to have a particular favorite type of item to bring back for them? I have a friend that seems to get a lot of dinosaur bones and I unfortunately seem to have a dragon with a fondness for exotic boogers.

I've gotten just about all the parts needed to make a dinosaur, a few different types of boogers, a huge coin, a hard hat and various other items including stuffed animals. :)

Did you try the red one?

I've gotten just about all the parts needed to make a dinosaur, a few different types of boogers, a huge coin, a hard hat and various other items including stuffed animals. :)

Where can I get the red one?

Just curious if other pets seems to have a particular favorite type of item to bring back for them? I have a friend that seems to get a lot of dinosaur bones and I unfortunately seem to have a dragon with a fondness for exotic boogers. :confused3

I usually get bones or boogers. Today I got 100 shills!

So.. I have not been on SB in a few days, but last time I was on I could click on LittleJegrezo, then click My Buddies, then click (for example) AmberDaze, then click the house icon and go to Days' house.

Today, when I click on anyone on my list, I cannot click on their house icon. Is this a change? Is it just me?

Also, previously, I could click on my friends' buddies' list to see their buddies. (This I can still do.) Next, I could click "Add as friend" to people on their list (which is how many of us have found each other). I could not do this today. Is this another change or is LittleJegrezo having issues?

Thanks!

So.. I have not been on SB in a few days, but last time I was on I could click on LittleJegrezo, then click My Buddies, then click (for example) AmberDaze, then click the house icon and go to Days' house.

Today, when I click on anyone on my list, I cannot click on their house icon. Is this a change? Is it just me?

Also, previously, I could click on my friends' buddies' list to see their buddies. (This I can still do.) Next, I could click "Add as friend" to people on their list (which is how many of us have found each other). I could not do this today. Is this another change or is LittleJegrezo having issues?

Thanks!

They're probably 'issues' that you're having. Lately chat has been very laggy, and sometimes lists don't even show up. But I was able to go to friends' houses yesterday. "Add as buddy" option is there for me, but I have not been able to sign on in IE anymore...only firefox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter