Secret Builders - Launch Today

Is there a way to access all the "stuff" that my unicorn brings home? It says that it is added but I can't find where. She has been very busy lately staying out late at night gathering all these things.

Is there a way to access all the "stuff" that my unicorn brings home? It says that it is added but I can't find where. She has been very busy lately staying out late at night gathering all these things.

Click on yourself, then click on 'my stuff' (the backpack), then 'treasures.' Right now you can't do anything with those items but trade them. :goodvibes

So far a fun little game :) I have been so out of it that it took me a little bit to do the last 2 quests, but my mind is tired. Have not fully explored everything and have no idea of all the different games, but with some time I will figure it out :thumbsup2

OK so I am slow...
I finally joined today.
It is so nice to see your names on the leader's boards. :)

I am NIGHTMARE there.
So if you run across your worst dream, add me to your friends list. ;)

If you missed picking up the boat pieces in the cave, you cannot go back and get them...which means you cannot complete this quest. If this is you, just send me a pm with your player's name so your quest could be reset.

I am on the last quest and I think it's stuck. I go to the beach and help the lifeguard with her homework. It then tells me to use my underwater spell. When I click to use it, it doesn't work, which means the arrow I need to go under the sea never appears. When I try to move to another room after this process, I go to the loading screen indefinitely and have to reset the game.
I've done this whole process numerous times with no success.

And btw, I would like to give a big kick to the friend who introduced me to this addicting game with no closing hours! -kick- :sad2:

I am on the last quest and I think it's stuck. I go to the beach and help the lifeguard with her homework. It then tells me to use my underwater spell. When I click to use it, it doesn't work, which means the arrow I need to go under the sea never appears. When I try to move to another room after this process, I go to the loading screen indefinitely and have to reset the game.
I've done this whole process numerous times with no success.

And btw, I would like to give a big kick to the friend who introduced me to this addicting game with no closing hours! -kick- :sad2:

Did you click on yourself --> my stuff --> spells, then click the Nemo Spell and then click "Use?" If you've done this, let me know and I'll add you to the list of people whose quests need to be reset. :)

Did you click on yourself --> my stuff --> spells, then click the Nemo Spell and then click "Use?" If you've done this, let me know and I'll add you to the list of people whose quests need to be reset. :)

I sure did. I'm thinking that might be what keeps freezing me. A reset would be totally awesome...thanks girly!

no matter how many times I kill the squid it still says the squid won?? This is getting really annoying!! Any idea what I need to do to win? I just don't get it!! :(

no matter how many times I kill the squid it still says the squid won?? This is getting really annoying!! Any idea what I need to do to win? I just don't get it!! :(

So the squid loses all its life? Are you sure you didn't lose all your lives first? Do you have a green bar left on your side after it says the squid won?

Well yes I have green left but it still says the squid won anyhow. This has happened 4 times now. I still had 1/2 my green left and the squid still won, any idea what I am doing wrong?

Well yes I have green left but it still says the squid won anyhow. This has happened 4 times now. I still had 1/2 my green left and the squid still won, any idea what I am doing wrong?

Hmmm... I'm not sure what the problem is. :confused3 I do know they are aware of some quest glitches, so hopefully they are working on it.

...Also, previously, I could click on my friends' buddies' list to see their buddies. (This I can still do.) Next, I could click "Add as friend" to people on their list (which is how many of us have found each other). I could not do this today. Is this another change or is LittleJegrezo having issues?
Thanks!

They're probably 'issues' that you're having. Lately chat has been very laggy, and sometimes lists don't even show up. But I was able to go to friends' houses yesterday. "Add as buddy" option is there for me, but I have not been able to sign on in IE anymore...only firefox.

Still can't add friends through friends like I used to be able to do. Arg, frustrating. :(

I can't see my stuff.
I can see my spells, but I can't click on the other tabs successfully to see the toolbox, giraffe, silver coin, etc. that has been left by my prettyy green dragon.
m~

Still can't add friends through friends like I used to be able to do. Arg, frustrating. :(

I have been having friends respond to my requests this way in the past few days, so that way is still working for me. Hopefully they will see the problem(s) posted here and work the kinks out. :goodvibes

I can't see my stuff.
I can see my spells, but I can't click on the other tabs successfully to see the toolbox, giraffe, silver coin, etc. that has been left by my prettyy green dragon.
m~

This has been happening to me too. For about 3 days they wouldn't come up and finally yesterday I could see my stuff again. Haven't checked yet today.

This has been happening to me too. For about 3 days they wouldn't come up and finally yesterday I could see my stuff again. Haven't checked yet today.

Yep, mine came up this morning.
Must have been a weird bug that they worked out.
Now I can see my purple penguin, my golden giraffe, my orange toolbox, my....
egad, how does a little dragon carry a suitcase?!?:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter