*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* - From Spain to Space Mountain - PIN Trading only!

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
Calling all pin traders.......

Please post photos of any pins you want to trade on the WBTA, it will be nice to have a few trades in place for when we get on the ship. :cool1:

Happy Trading!!!

Just signing up to this thread .... I have already had some of my Stitch pins snapped up so I will post photos of the remaining ones I have for trade and try and find some other pins I may have lurking around.

We have our pins already packed that we want to trade for the trip. We have a variety

Do you want to post pics here to see if you can set up some trades with us?

I'm going to take photos of my traders this morning and post them here in a bit.

Here are my traders....

P1030300.jpg

P1030302.jpg

P1030303.jpg

P1030304.jpg

P1030305.jpg

P1030306.jpg

P1030307.jpg

(All my Vinylmations are 100% authentic, I have bought them all myself at WDW. I only collect & trade for the authentic one's not the many fakes that are out there on ebay etc.)

Here are my traders....

P1030300.jpg

P1030302.jpg

P1030303.jpg

P1030304.jpg

P1030305.jpg

P1030306.jpg

P1030307.jpg

(All my Vinylmations are 100% authentic, I have bought them all myself at WDW. I only collect & trade for the authentic one's not the many fakes that are out there on ebay etc.)

You have lots of lovely pins there Claire, but I am trying to stick to what I am collecting, otherwise it all gets a bit out of hand. I didn't know there were fakes out there .. how can you tell ???

I am not at all drawn to the Vinylmation things ..... Taryn says they are really popular but I don't actually like them myself. They have just brought out a limited edition set of Pirates of the Caribbean Vinylmation characters and I wasn't even drawn to them.

You have lots of lovely pins there Claire, but I am trying to stick to what I am collecting, otherwise it all gets a bit out of hand. I didn't know there were fakes out there .. how can you tell ???

I am not at all drawn to the Vinylmation things ..... Taryn says they are really popular but I don't actually like them myself. They have just brought out a limited edition set of Pirates of the Caribbean Vinylmation characters and I wasn't even drawn to them.

I know exactly what you mean...I only collect certain types now as it was getting out of control. :laughing:

I don't like all the Vinylmation's either, especially the weird Urban one's that have nothing to do with Disney. :confused3 I've not seen the POTC one's yet, no doubt they will tempt me in September. ;)

There are lots of fakes of Vinylmation pins that flooded ebay from China. It's hard to explain the differences, one of the main clue's is to look at the back of the pin, it has mickey head indents all over it. The fakes have a border around the edge of the pin whereas the real pins run right over the edge. :rotfl2: That probably doesn't make any sense without you being able to see it.

great pins claire :rotfl2: ooer that sounds a bit wrong

i love the mickey ones, you have more to trade than i own:lmao:

will need to buy some stitch ones to try to trade as he seems very popular.

i felt the same as sarah with vinylmation but this year ive been strangely drawn to them, and i think ive chaned my mind and im going to start collecting them :banana:

Here are my traders....

P1030302.jpg

Please will you save your Ursula bowling pin for me? Ursulinda is my stagename (for obvious reasons, as you will see) on another board so I collect all things Ursula:laughing:

Also seeking all things "hunchback" - That was my all time favorite show at the world, and I decided to honor it's passing by making a frame full of themed pins.

I'll get my collection photographed and posted soon.

I would like to trade the mickey gnome one please, but not sure how trading works really so need help.
Should I post what pins I have for trade?

great pins claire :rotfl2: ooer that sounds a bit wrong

i love the mickey ones, you have more to trade than i own:lmao:

will need to buy some stitch ones to try to trade as he seems very popular.

i felt the same as sarah with vinylmation but this year ive been strangely drawn to them, and i think ive chaned my mind and im going to start collecting them :banana:

:lmao:

Stitch is very popular. ;)

I didn't get the Vinylmation at first either but I liked some of the pins so started with those, then when they started releasing more and more of the 3" figures there were quite a few I liked and I now have about 40. :rotfl2: Much to Lee's annoyance. :rolleyes1

Please will you save your Ursula bowling pin for me? Ursulinda is my stagename (for obvious reasons, as you will see) on another board so I collect all things Ursula:laughing:

Also seeking all things "hunchback" - That was my all time favorite show at the world, and I decided to honor it's passing by making a frame full of themed pins.

I'll get my collection photographed and posted soon.

I most certainly will save it for you. :thumbsup2

I would like to trade the mickey gnome one please, but not sure how trading works really so need help.
Should I post what pins I have for trade?

Yes, if you just post a photo of the pins you have to trade & if you have one I like we can trade it on the ship. :)

Ok here goes, this is my small collection of pins to trade. I have only ever collected the pins i liked but have always wanted to get into trading.

I havent as yet traded with anyone, but if there are any you are interested in trading just let me know.

I am particularly interested in the Precious moments pins as well as any Mary Poppins, but also any others that take my fancy!!! :rotfl2:

Hazel
x

pins-1.jpg

love that epcot ball one hazel, if you like any of mine would you like to trade?

claire, if there's any of mine you'd like, could i get the three tiki style ones?

linda - got a couple of ursula ones you might like?

about to post mine......

if anyone would like to trade any of mine, did you guys want to swap now and just post them to each other? i'm less likely to forget to keep them instead of trading them. plus one less thing to pack.....

right, here's my traders:

first, a selection of UK cast lanyard trading pins, can't buy these, only trade for them:

IMG_02882.JPG

and the rest:

IMG_0289.JPG

done :) did you want to just post them to each other instead of taking them on the cruise?

I know it may seem really silly but can we do the trade for this one on the cruise or when we have our meet up and then I'll have done my first trade person to person lol. :rolleyes:

claire, if there's any of mine you'd like, could i get the three tiki style ones?

The problem i've got is i'm only really collecting Stitch or DCL one's, sorry hun. I've already got the one on the trike, what other Stitch one's you got. ;) :laughing:

That's not silly Hazel. :goodvibes It's fun trading with CM's in the parks, they are always so friendly and like to talk. :)

Not to worry Claire, got loads of stitch ones but they're not traders.

Hazel, yeah no prob, have put it aside for you

Who was it that wanted my chip and Dale one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter