*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* - From Spain to Space Mountain - PIN Trading only!

Not to worry Claire, got loads of stitch ones but they're not traders.

Hazel, yeah no prob, have put it aside for you

Who was it that wanted my chip and Dale one?

I know hun, I was just teasing. :goodvibes

I think it was Sarah who wanted your Chip & Dale one?

I know hun, I was just teasing. :goodvibes

I think it was Sarah who wanted your Chip & Dale one?

It was me and I was getting it for DH who likes Chip and Dale and then he tells me he doesn't want to collect Chip and Dale pins only attractions etc so he has even given me some Chip and Dale to trade. Sorry Karen .... but I would now like the Mickey name tag one if that hasn't been taken. Sorry to be a pain.

I know it may seem really silly but can we do the trade for this one on the cruise or when we have our meet up and then I'll have done my first trade person to person lol. :rolleyes:

They also have pin trading sessions with the Officers on board ship, although I have never been to this .... maybe the Officers all come around wearing lanyards or something.

Here are the pins I have to trade:

Stitch Pins:

DSCF6389.jpg

Other random pins:

DSCF6400.jpg

DSCF6398.jpg

DSCF6397.jpg

DSCF6396.jpg

I am mostly after Pirates of the Caribbean, DCL, commemoratives or occasionally I will just trade for something I like.

Here are my traders....
P1030303.jpg

P1030304.jpg

(All my Vinylmations are 100% authentic, I have bought them all myself at WDW. I only collect & trade for the authentic one's not the many fakes that are out there on ebay etc.)

I would like to trade for two pins the princess one and the Hollwood Studios dancing lights if you would be interested in.

Didn't know that there were fake ones, we do alot of trading in the parks hope we didn't get any fake ones.

They also have pin trading sessions with the Officers on board ship, although I have never been to this .... maybe the Officers all come around wearing lanyards or something.

My DH trades with them, all the officers have lanyards on, also if you go to the restraunts the cast members outside that are handing out wipes also trade.

Here are the pins I have to trade:

Other random pins:

DSCF6396.jpg

I am mostly after Pirates of the Caribbean, DCL, commemoratives or occasionally I will just trade for something I like.

Would love to trade for the Tower of Terror pin if you wouldn't mind.

It's usually in the lobby, near the pin cart. It will be announced in the nav, and often conflicts with dinner. There'll be 4-5 officers in their dress whites, with lanyards. Sometimes they have secret traders (that is, turned backwards), which is always a nice or limited edition pin.

Not to worry Claire, got loads of stitch ones but they're not traders.

Hazel, yeah no prob, have put it aside for you

Who was it that wanted my chip and Dale one?
maybe we can do a three way for Clare - I have to look see what i've got - also one of my roommates will be giving pins for her fe gifts - her late husband boght dozens of them - so you may wind up getting lucky there.

I would like to trade for two pins the princess one and the Hollwood Studios dancing lights if you would be interested in.

Didn't know that there were fake ones, we do alot of trading in the parks hope we didn't get any fake ones.

Sure, post your traders and we'll see if we can arrange something. :)

My comments on fakes were with regards to Vinylmation pins, I learnt the hard way as I traded for some that I didn't know were fake. I ended up throwing away as I don't want to give anyone else a fake.

I don't know if the same problem exists with other types or pins. :confused3

It's usually in the lobby, near the pin cart. It will be announced in the nav, and often conflicts with dinner. There'll be 4-5 officers in their dress whites, with lanyards. Sometimes they have secret traders (that is, turned backwards), which is always a nice or limited edition pin.

maybe we can do a three way for Clare - I have to look see what i've got - also one of my roommates will be giving pins for her fe gifts - her late husband boght dozens of them - so you may wind up getting lucky there.

Sounds good. :thumbsup2

I will get some pins posted this next weekend that we want to trade, being back to work with being off will be hectic.

Hi Crystal

I think you liked my Hollywood Osborne Dancing lights trader, did you want to trade for the "Til we meet again" Tink pin.

Sorry for taking so long to get a few of them posted, here is what I could find so far.
IMG_1826.jpg

Oh MY GOSH! Will you PLEASE save that Ursula for ME?

I know, I'm bad too - me the pins and the camera are never in the same place at the same time.

Sounds great I will hold it for u

That's fab. Thanks. :)

I was thinking that maybe we should note down people that we are trading with's cabin numbers....just incase we we don't all see each other on the ship then we could drop the pins off in the relevant Fish Extender towards the end of the cruise. What do you guys think?

That's fab. Thanks. :)

I was thinking that maybe we should note down people that we are trading with's cabin numbers....just incase we we don't all see each other on the ship then we could drop the pins off in the relevant Fish Extender towards the end of the cruise. What do you guys think?

That sounds great too. My room is 7510 however we are going to try to upgrade at the port.

I'm in 5020 - but I'd really like to meet up.

2011August041.jpg

2011August043.jpg

Hmm. Those aren't very good photos. Sorry.

if there's any of my trader's you'd like, i'd love the DCL one at the top of the first photo.

and crystal, i've got more than one mickey, so yeah that trade would be awesome thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter