*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* - From Spain to Space Mountain - PIN Trading only!

That sounds great too. My room is 7510 however we are going to try to upgrade at the port.

Cool, i'll make a note just incase.

Mine is 6507. :thumbsup2

I'm in 5020 - but I'd really like to meet up.

I agree it would be lovely to meet but I just wanted to have a back up plan as there are so many DIS activities plus the DCL ones that finding a convenient time for everyone is getting harder.

Some of my traders are on the first page ( the Epcot ball has already been allocated to Karentan) and here are the rest of them.

My room # is 6101 should it be needed.

Hazel
x

P1050594-1.jpg

P1050597-1.jpg

P1050593-1.jpg

Hi Hazel

Did you want to trade for my Gnome Mickey still? If so I like the man with the mickey hat in the middle photo.

Let me know if you want to trade, i'm in #6507 and can put it in with your scrapbook exchange stuff so I don't forget. :)

Claire

Hi Hazel

Did you want to trade for my Gnome Mickey still? If so I like the man with the mickey hat in the middle photo.

Let me know if you want to trade, i'm in #6507 and can put it in with your scrapbook exchange stuff so I don't forget. :)

Claire

Yes please Claire i would love the Mickey Gnome one still. I'll put the man with the mickey hat with your scrapbook exchange stuff too so i also dont forget it! lol

Hazel
x

here are my current traders:

i've put the ones that have been reserved aside, so these are my extra traders (there are duplicates of those that have already been reserved, so dont worry if you see one you've already got dibbs on!)
also i'll see how i get on with bumping into people, but i may just put the reserved pins into people's FEs if i cant track you down.

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_02981.JPG

Here are some of my trading pins.
I am not sure if they all be original, because some of them came out of a lot from ebay. And I am just a beginner, so I cannot reconize it all well.

5c5a9030-1.jpg

d261fedd.jpg

if there's any of my trader's you'd like, i'd love the DCL one at the top of the first photo.

and crystal, i've got more than one mickey, so yeah that trade would be awesome thanks!
ThCastaway Cay one? You can have it -
here are my current traders:

i've put the ones that have been reserved aside, so these are my extra traders (there are duplicates of those that have already been reserved, so dont worry if you see one you've already got dibbs on!)
also i'll see how i get on with bumping into people, but i may just put the reserved pins into people's FEs if i cant track you down.

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_02981.JPG
You have two Ursulas I'd like, Karen. Meet you at the meet & Greet? MUST remember to put my pins in my hand luggage.

Do you think it would be better to handcarry the pins on the plane, or send them in the luggage?

i'm not sure if i'll get all mine in as hand luggage so plan on putting them in the hold luggage.

linda, i'll put the two ursula ones away for you
liesbeth i'll put the stitch trike one away for you, could i get the chip with the mop?

are we all going to the meet up on day one? thinking of taking my traders to that meet and we can trade there?

pins.jpg

If anyone is interested these are the pins I have to trade. I will go through everyone elses and make a list of what I would like... Thanks! :) YAY!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

i'm not sure if i'll get all mine in as hand luggage so plan on putting them in the hold luggage.

linda, i'll put the two ursula ones away for you
liesbeth i'll put the stitch trike one away for you, could i get the chip with the mop?

Karen, I will keep it for you.

pins.jpg

If anyone is interested these are the pins I have to trade. I will go through everyone elses and make a list of what I would like... Thanks! :) YAY!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Heather, can I trade the Stitch pin with you.
I have set 2 pictures on this tread.
If you have wishes let me know.

if there's any of my trader's you'd like, i'd love the DCL one at the top of the first photo.

and crystal, i've got more than one mickey, so yeah that trade would be awesome thanks!

Karen that sounds great to meet up at the get together. I will bring them along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter