Sept 25, 2004 - someone's gotta be coming!

I read in PassPorter that the last guest should be off the boat by 9:45. We are 45min. from the airport. I hope this helps.

Wait, wait, sorry for the confusion. The Cast Away Club reception is not on embarkation day. I meant by my comment that the last time I'm really hungry on the crusie is before the first lunch. After that there is so much food, we never really get totally hungry.

Jamie...........catching your flight should be no problem. Last year we had the 3:00 flight booked and changed it at the port to 12:45. We still sat at the airport for what seemed like forever! Although Nick Carter was on our flight so the kids were thrilled! The early dinner seating eats breakfast first so they are off the boat first. We booked a 1:00 flight this time, and did not give it a second thought.

Hope that let's you rest easy that you made the right decision

Missyoh8
:firefight :earsgirl: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I can not find our CClub card...do I need it for anything? When we booked our travel agent gave DCL the number. Should I keep searching? Is there anything we could possibly need it for?

thanks,
missyoh8

You do not need you Castaway club card for anything. As long as Disney got your number from your TA you're good to go. They deliver an invitation to your stateroom for the reception. Plus your returning cruiser gift should be waiting for you as well.

I am very worried about what Jeanne is going to do to our departure, as well. Is it possible we would leave out of another port? And if we do leave as scheduled, I'm sure we should be ready for some rough seas the 1st night.

My feeling is that we will be able to leave ok but I worry that they will have us skip Key West to get away from Jeanne as quick as possible. I have, however, loaded up on Bonine, Dramamine, and Sea Bands expecting rough seas. I don't really care where we go as long as I get on the ship. I just saw on GMA that Ivan is headed back towards the Gulf. I can't believe the number of huricanes this year.

Rose

Funny.............I just put all these things on the pick up list for my last minute things (bonine, sea bands, etc.) I feel the same way, I think we will get on, however that first night could be the killer!

missyoh8

I don't know if I can take anything, as I am pregnant. I go the doctor today, though, so I will ask her if there is anything that may ease the rough seas.

I'm really excited anyway...its almost here!!!!

This morning's forecast has Jeanne getting near FL on Sunday, not great news for the Wonder. It also looks like we might have a soggy sail away celebration. I don't care as long as we all sail away.

I was thinking we might miss Key West as well, but it is way too early to tell. I know many of the posters from the previous hurricane cruises now complain that Disney should have made decisions sooner. We have to realize that they won't make changes to our trip until they know they need to. A lot can happen in the next couple of days.

We fly out tomorrow, so we should be okay. We have two family members joining us Saturday. That could be a little trickier. Hopefull Jeanne stays slow and they don't close the air ports on Saturday or Sunday. Our best friends sail on the Wonder Sunday, so we're praying for the storm to turn or wait until after they are off. This is a trip from a wish foundation for their middle daughter who just finished survived a year of cancer treatment.

And most of all, I pray that this stupid storm turns away from Florida, this state and it's people do not deserve another hurricane.

Kskirk, you may want to buy some raw almonds for your trip -- that made a huge difference for my cruise-related queasiness.

Does anyone know when they contacted people on the Magic that turned into a 5 day (or was it a 4 day?) as a result of Ivan? I'm not too concerned about where we stop -- I just want to be on the ship and leave out of Canaveral on Saturday!

I'm going to keep an eye on the "Live from the 9/18 Magic" thread -- the guy posting from the ship may have info before we do because he'll know if they're redirecting the ship or skipping ports.

My wife just got off the phone with a Disney CM who said that they are, of course, tracking the storm very closely and right now it doesn't look like it will interfere with Port Canaveral, at least on Saturday. and that's where they planning on. He also said that he's pretty positive that it's Costa Maya for Tuesday (he had the excursions in front of him).

See you on the Big Boat!

Finally I got into the board- I am going on the Magic on Sat. too!
This is my 3rd Disney cruise. Not too worried about hurricanes- went thru one on my first cruise. Can't wait for Sat.:wave:
JaniceD

Just a thanks to everyone who has posted for the 9/25 cruise. It has made us feel a little less stressed about the storms. We have stocked up on all of the sea sickness stuff so we should be oK. I will just think of it as being rocked to sleep the first night. This is the 1st cruise for my family and me. We are so excited. We fly out tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all of the great info!!

Heidi

Well, the new storm track has it hitting near West Palm on Sunday monring. I can live without a stop in Key West as long as we get on that ship!

132053W5.gif

I wonder if the 9/18 Mahgic will skip CC on Friday?

Marcy (still nauseous and trying to get a lot of work done but having bad concentration issues)

Hello all........

We got a call about an hour ago from All Seas stating that our cruise would be pulling out of port early! We are to be there by 11-11:30. Did anyone else get this call yet? Great for us we're flying out Friday. Thought I would give a heads up to anyone who did not get this information yet.

See you all soon,
missyoh8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter