September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at our Panama Canal pics ......
pete.jpg

It's amazing what you'll find in the background of some of these pictures. :)

BobandLee said:
pete.jpg

Is that Mr. Hygiene99???? I didn't recognize him with his hair so short :lmao: :lmao:

BobandLee said:
:goodvibes Good Evening Everyone. :goodvibes

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Was good here...starting with St. Pat's Day. :thumbsup2

Got a question for all of you.....
What is your favorite place to eat at WDW area? Trying to get ideas for vacation.

One place we added to the list was the Whispering Canyon Cafe
wdwmay2004slideshow13100010zy.jpg

Don't know about the all you can drink soda, but that all you can eat ketchup looks good.

Have a great week! :banana:

I Also love that place we took the Girls there once and let them ask for the Kethsup :lmao:

BobandLee said:
pete.jpg

Nice Lanyard! :thumbsup2

Ken

bonzie1 said:

Hey Peter!!! You've got me crying now! What special memories. Thanks to all who welcomed us into port that morning! :wizard:

Ditto for me too. And I was on Deck 9 forward that morning crying on the ship too. So sad for the trip to end.

PanamaCanal10069.jpg

Hygiene99 said:
I think they even got something For you :lmao: :lmao: ..

OMG.. those pictures are great... I loved seeing the Magic as she came into view... it was our first time seeing the ship and it was beautiful, everything we had hoped and more... then, When we heard the horn for the first time, that was killer, we ALL had tears in our eyes that morning... knowing that we would soon be onboard and excited to meet all our new DISer friends. Thanks for the pictures and the memories. :love:

Peter our bestus buddy, we have a couple of unused gift cards, where are you staying again :woohoo: :rotfl2: Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter