September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you may very well have been in a percocet haze, by the way, spread the wealth!, fear not. She did say if she had to hug one more princess she was gonna hurl! Get ready to flame me but I kinda feel that way sometimes.... :furious: Especially when we're trying to have our meal. We dine at the restaurants at the parks based on menus not what characters are going to be there. But, I'll be the first to say that if I still had little ones, I'd probably get into it.

Has there been an update on the number of people joining our cruise lately?

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!! :shamrock: :shamrock: Going out for corned beef, cabbage and green beer later!!

So is everyone excited for the announcement on Tuesday? That would be great if the Magic were going to the Med!! I would love to do the last Med cruise and the return cruise. What is everyone else hoping for? I love the Mystery at Sea too :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass :rotfl2:

Have a great day everyone!!

Ellen

Kelli on an other thread did correct me that it was hurl, I thought it was funny,only saw it once, then again if we couldn't laugh we would all just go insane.

I do relate to the Disney comercial where the kids are too excited to sleep.

Scott H said:
I do relate to the Disney comercial where the kids are too excited to sleep.

I love that commercial too!

Ellen, we are anxious to hear the announcement too. Still have to convince my DH to consider these cruises, but I'm working on it :goodvibes I wish I could go to Epcot on Tuesday :lmao:

winotracy said:
I love that commercial too!

Ellen, we are anxious to hear the announcement too. Still have to convince my DH to consider these cruises, but I'm working on it :goodvibes I wish I could go to Epcot on Tuesday :lmao:

I might be able to get my sister to go- she lives very close and just moved there a few weeks ago. The only thing is that currently she is sharing their one car with her husband who will need it for work....maybe I'll send her money for a cab. :lmao: (Their other car hasn't come yet.)

She will be attending this cruise with us- she will be introducing herself later- she is trying to unpack her house.

icunurse_celeste said:
I might be able to get my sister to go- she lives very close and just moved there a few weeks ago. The only thing is that currently she is sharing their one car with her husband who will need it for work....maybe I'll send her money for a cab. :lmao: (Their other car hasn't come yet.)

She will be attending this cruise with us- she will be introducing herself later- she is trying to unpack her house.

Celeste, lets just fly down there for the day (call in sick :lmao: ). We can meet her there!!

Tracy :woohoo:

winotracy said:
Celeste, lets just fly down there for the day (call in sick :lmao: ). We can meet her there!!

Tracy :woohoo:

I would't even have to call in sick- I don't work until Thursday! :thumbsup2 Tracy- stop putting ideas in my head!

Dalt Wisney said:
Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!! :shamrock: :shamrock: Going out for corned beef, cabbage and green beer later!!

So is everyone excited for the announcement on Tuesday? That would be great if the Magic were going to the Med!! I would love to do the last Med cruise and the return cruise. What is everyone else hoping for? I love the Mystery at Sea too :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass :rotfl2:

Have a great day everyone!!

Ellen

Ellen Thanks for the email.

I have sent you a PM.

We are Crusing early in the year with family, 8 in all. :goodvibes (Wonder)
So doing a repo from Florida might be a bit TUFF !!
But this time it sounds like return may have a better route !
Jenn is working extra hours in hopes of Doing the R R ! :)
Like anything it all comes down to the Price. :wizard:
Will be listing some junk on ebay In the am. :rotfl2:

C & T Airfare at this late date would be a small fortune.
I would love to See you Both there.
We have AP. :sad2:

Top of the morning after to ya Mike, I actually found a comfortable way to sleep, granted it was at 0730 but slept really well for a couple of hours.

Gotta clean the house today as we area having folks over for a post dive trip party tonight. Gotta wash the arm sling as I am a messy one handed eater. LOL

Went to Staples yesterday and Lynn got pretty excited about a new Cannon Printer, it that appears to do a great job on photos.

Have a great weekend one and all.

Hey, Dalt Wisney, I noticed you were from GA, My sister lives in Newnan is that close to where you are?

Good morning everyone..

Those new Disney vacations sound like alot of fun :thumbsup2

Jenn came up to me this morning with a newspaper article on them...

We have the 3 kids over for weekend and boy are girls Expensive..
took them to Old Navy yesterday cause they each had $25.00 gift cards.( But not with Them) :rolleyes:
and well just over $300 bucks later they spent there cards.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Have to Love that Aunty Jenn.. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Hygiene99... :lmao: I've got to hand it to those girls...Talk about smart shopping!... They got over $300 worth of stuff and STILL have their $25 cards!... :rotfl2:

Hey all. Sorry I fell off the face of the earth. But....the good news is I'm finally through the audit and our cookie sale will be winding up in another week or two, so once I get that done and make presentation to the board on April 6, my normal life (which includes the disboards) should be back!

I have been checking the boards for just a second each day to catch up on the announcement of the Med cruises. Robert and I are planning (or I should say I am planning and Robert will come along) on the repo over to the Med.

Jamie wants to go but doesn't want to miss school, so she is trying to talk me into a "girls trip" for one of the 10 or 11 day cruises while the ship is over there. Just waiting to see prices and official itineraries.

Snowing here in Salt Lake.

Jamie and I will be at WDW April 13-17 for her 14th birthday and Easter. Wanted to get in another trip before our AP's expire.

Peter-thanks for the links for the extra excursions. I've pm'd Ken and Scott.

Okay-gonna catch up on some reading on the boards now!

Linda

sandysplayhouse said:
Hygiene99... :lmao: I've got to hand it to those girls...Talk about smart shopping!... They got over $300 worth of stuff and STILL have their $25 cards!... :rotfl2:

I think they even got something For you :lmao: :lmao: ..

Scott H said:
Hey, Dalt Wisney, I noticed you were from GA, My sister lives in Newnan is that close to where you are?

About 45 minutes away. We live in Glenwood Hills which is southeast of Atlanta on a little lake. I just love it here! The winters are so much nicer than where I grew up in Minnesota.

How's the shoulder? Hopefully you're getting back to normal, slow but sure!

:sunny:

Ellen

Update on Dive Quest, we now have 8 people signed up, room for 4 more! Send us a PM if interested.
Lynn and Scott

Scott adding this is going to be KEWL......

Ground control to Major Tom .. Your Circuit dead theres something wrong, Can you hear me major Tom.
efc88502.jpg
:sunny::charac2: :rockband:

:goodvibes Good Evening Everyone. :goodvibes

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Was good here...starting with St. Pat's Day. :thumbsup2

Got a question for all of you.....
What is your favorite place to eat at WDW area? Trying to get ideas for vacation.

One place we added to the list was the Whispering Canyon Cafe
wdwmay2004slideshow13100010zy.jpg

Don't know about the all you can drink soda, but that all you can eat ketchup looks good.

Have a great week! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter