September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Status
Not open for further replies.
MommaluvsDis said:
A big :thumbsup2 on the Pirate's night group picture! What fun we're all going to have! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We also have a little Pirate Night Meet up on deck 10..
to enjoy the show and Say Hi. pirate: pirate:

Hi Kids, Well I a, weaning my self off the percocet and valium and doing pretty well. I was a little worse than the MRI showed. The last few days are a blur. Seems like Tuesday to me. Really limited to the left hand typing. Lynn has been great and kinda kept me up on what has been happening here.

Sounds like some rain may be heading to the SW.

I am doing as the doc ordered. Getting better every day. Sounds like things will go slow but should get back 50 to 70 % use.

The photo puzzle, or whatever the name I sounds like fun.

Getting sleepy……Pirate Photo and attire is a must…

Scott H said:
Hi Kids, Well I a, weaning my self off the percocet and valium and doing pretty well. I was a little worse than the MRI showed. The last few days are a blur. Seems like Tuesday to me. Really limited to the left hand typing. Lynn has been great and kinda kept me up on what has been happening here.

Sounds like some rain may be heading to the SW.

I am doing as the doc ordered. Getting better every day. Sounds like things will go slow but should get back 50 to 70 % use.

The photo puzzle, or whatever the name I sounds like fun.

Getting sleepy……Pirate Photo and attire is a must…
Welcome Back Scott! Probably be a while before you can do the "Phins to Left...Phins to Right"
If you've got any leftovers........ :teeth:

Weather is wonderful here. 60+ right now. Been sunny most of the day. Another great day tomorrow.

Just bought a DVD burner. :confused3 How many disc do you think that I'll turn into chistmas tree ornaments until I get one right? :badpc:
My first project will be photos of Lee's dad's birthday once everybody gets their pics to me.

Everyone have a great weekend. :sunny:

Good Morning everybody..

after 3 hours of defragmenting :thumbsup2

Things seem a little better... :goodvibes
efdd8a3d.jpg

APRIL 2006 great photo of the Wonder inside :banana: :banana:

EnchantedPlayroom said:
Hygiene, where did you get that???

It was in the Mail Seems If you have a subscription to the mag you get them about a month early.

Person that has the Subscription Thought of us !!

Peter :lmao: :woohoo:

DIVE QUEST: We talked about scheduling a group swim at Dive Quest at Epcot after the cruise. We called today and discovered that we could book now and not 90 days out as originally thought, so as not to miss out, we have booked for the 6:30 session on Friday Sept 29th. The cost is $1000 for up to 12 divers, the more divers, the less cost per person. The normal cost is $140. If 8 people sign up, the cost would be $125, 7 would be $142, so we need at least 8 to make this go. We have a cancellation option if we do not get enough interest by Sept 1st.

You need to be a certified diver to participate, and must provide a C-card and picture ID. Participants need to be 10 years of age or older. Any participants 10-11 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent. Any participants from 10 to 17 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent. Expectant mothers may not dive. Theme park admission is not required to participate in Dive Quest, but is required if you plan to enter Epcot after the dive. Park admission is also required for any family members not diving but wishing to view divers. Dive Quest will provide all dive equipment, the only dive equipment you are allowed to bring is a personal mask.

On the day of the dive, we need to meet at 6:15 outside guest relations outside Epcot. They are very emphatic about being prompt!

Please send us a private message if you are interested or have any questions. As this is limited to 12 divers, we will confirm the first 10 people we hear from (we are 1 and 2), and start a waiting list for any others who may be interested. When we get a final list, we will advise everyone of the cost per person.

Lynn and Scott

Scott H said:
DIVE QUEST: Please send us a private message if you are interested or have any questions. As this is limited to 12 divers, we will confirm the first 10 people we hear from (we are 1 and 2), and start a waiting list for any others who may be interested. When we get a final list, we will advise everyone of the cost per person.

Lynn and Scott

Shari and I are in. If you've never done this, it's a blast. It's lots of fun to interact with the people on the other side of the windows.

Ken

Good Evening Everyone.
Was a beautiful day here in the midwest. Almost 70. Actually warmer here this weekend than in Phoenix. And NO SNOW. Weather will be back to normal by week's end.
Will have to keep an eye out for the cruise mag when we go to Barnes & Noble. Might be a good read. Their website doesn't show much and is 2 issues behind.

Everyone have a great week. :thumbsup2

Oh, BTW, where is the best price for WDW 3 day passes. Do they still sell them at the Disney Store?

Hygiene99 said:
It was in the Mail Seems If you have a subscription to the mag you get them about a month early.

Actually, if you have a subscription you get it about 2 days beofre the newsstand date.

We subscribe to this mag and the article is pretty good. It gives no new information though.

Bob and Lee - you might check with DVC, there is a discount on AP's, not sure but, might also be some on 3 day passes.

jstevens001 said:
Actually, if you have a subscription you get it about 2 days beofre the newsstand date.

We subscribe to this mag and the article is pretty good. It gives no new information though.

Even better.. :confused3 :sunny:

Hi guys, wow last week had me in a percocet haze. I know Lynn did a few posts and kept me up to date as best as I can remember. I am starting to go a little cabin fever crazy, but get pooped put pretty easy. Did not think I would be this wiped out but I am being good and not over doing it. Doc apt to get the stitches out tomorrow. Then a slow therapy road to follow. Don’t want to mess this up so I will be good and not push it . Lynn was a great care giver and took really god care of me. I can not thank her enough, guess I will have to take her on a 11 day cruise.

Told the doc about my Buzz tattoo idea and he liked it. His office walls are covered with photos of Olympic and US Ski Team folks so I will have to get him an underwater one. LOL, or at least one of Buzz blasting the scar.

We are getting some snow right now and it is good to hear some of you guys have gotten some rain.

I thought it was KEWL we could get the Dive Quest time all set, different from what the CM told me the time I called a couple of months earlier. Glad we are locked in, and I think it will be great to share the experience with fellow DIS cruisers, might have to try and get diving Mickey to dive with us.

I am curious as to who the speakers will be, on this cruise, we will have lots of time to speculate. I think some of these are last minute things.

Just read back a page and noticed I posted , don’t remember it at all. So sorry if I am rambling.

Scott H said:
We are getting some snow right now and it is good to hear some of you guys have gotten some rain.
These little fellows are going to get some snow tonight! :cold:
06Flowers.jpg

That's what happens when you wake-up too early.

Scott H said:
Just read back a page and noticed I posted , don’t remember it at all. So sorry if I am rambling.
Hey Scott, don't worry about the senior moments. I have them all the time. :)

Hygiene99 said:

Went out to Barnes & Noble today and got 3!!! Ha ha ha. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter