• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015 Countdown!

I'm so excited there are other people already planning! I grew up visiting WDW every year, but this will be the first time going as the adult and with my own minions! We will be staying at Caribbean Beach Sept 27- Oct 3.

I'm so excited there are other people already planning! I grew up visiting WDW every year, but this will be the first time going as the adult and with my own minions! We will be staying at Caribbean Beach Sept 27- Oct 3.

It's my first time as an adult aswell. It'll be almost 19 years since my last visit and 14 months until I go again and I could burst with excitement already. :dancer:

My husband, another couple and myself will be going September 15th to 22nd, possibly extending it. As of right now we plan on staying at POR. It will be my husband and I first trip, we are however avid DL goers. Just have to get through this deployment and we will be there!

My husband, another couple and myself will be going September 15th to 22nd, possibly extending it. As of right now we plan on staying at POR. It will be my husband and I first trip, we are however avid DL goers. Just have to get through this deployment and we will be there!

We took our first trip to DL this past May. Don't know if we will get back out there or not someday. It is so expensive to fly west from where we live for some reason.

We'll be going from September 27th-October 10th. Staying offsite because we love the home we rented. we took a quick trip at the beginning of this month just my husband and I, and we took our kids in dec/jan for the first (and prob last) Christmas trip. We've been to Disney at all diff times of the year but we love September the most!! Can't wait!!!

We'll be going from September 27th-October 10th. Staying offsite because we love the home we rented. we took a quick trip at the beginning of this month just my husband and I, and we took our kids in dec/jan for the first (and prob last) Christmas trip. We've been to Disney at all diff times of the year but we love September the most!! Can't wait!!!

Can't beat the crowds in September. I will put up with the heat for lower prices and crowds!

Sept. 6th thru 16th. Currently planning on AoA. First trip for my three daughters 6,5 & 1. Husband and family friend also coming. So excited haven't been since 2008. Can't wait to book, doesn't seem real until then.

Sept. 6th thru 16th. Currently planning on AoA. First trip for my three daughters 6,5 & 1. Husband and family friend also coming. So excited haven't been since 2008. Can't wait to book, doesn't seem real until then.

Welcome! We will be there for the exact same dates! We will be over at POP.

Count us in too! We'll be there from September 13th-September 19th at CBR (for now). Just the big girls next year; DBF and I are having a baby this month (yay!) but mom, sis and I have been trying to plan a WDW trip for 4 years!! So next year is just us girls, and DBF will stay home with the baby (if I can leave her, which I might not be able to). Our hotel is a flexible thing; we're hoping for Free Dining but with CBR having just been renovated we might have to stay there! So many choices, can't wait until we can actually book!! :D

First post ever on the Disboards! Already posted to the facebook page. Booked the Poly for 9/5-9/11! Can't wait!:cool1:

I know it's wrong, but I always giggle a little when people say how hot Orlando is in September; we're from Miami so September is the beginning of fall for us! The way we see it is at least it's not July, or worse still August!!

Me and my best friend are hoping to go next September too, from 6th till the 18th, thinking about staying at Pop but not 100% sure yet, there's too much choice also we can't book for September in the UK yet, too early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter