September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

We will be cruising on the 9/4/2004 Magic! It will just be myself, Paul, and my wife Kaye. Right now we are in a cat. 7 room on deck 5.

This will be our third DCL cruise. First was the 4-night Wonder in December of 2002. Our second was in October of 2003. Both times we were fortunate enough to have cruised with Rae. And probably had the best vacations ever.

We re-booked for the 9/4/2004 cruise while we were onboard in October 2003. Couldn't resist the 10% and $200 onboard credit offer. Makes for a good excuse to cruise again.

Looking forward on getting to know everyone going on the cruise.

so i would like to hear more about this rae person. i have heard so many wonderful things about him/her and three circles..i hope i get to meet some of you on the cruise.

amy and michae

Originally posted by ganurse
so i would like to hear more about this rae person. i have heard so many wonderful things about him/her and three circles..i hope i get to meet some of you on the cruise.

amy and michae

Rae(Rae519), is better known as the DISboard's Shrimp Thief. You do not want to be around her if there is any shrimp nearby, your life could be in danger!!! LOL!!!

62Scan1.JPG

Rae, the DISboard's "Shrimp Thief" notice her son doesn't have any shrimp!!!

Hello all!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we've added another cruiser to the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise List site at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a>. Check it out and if you haven't sent in your info yet, and would like to do so, you can e-mail it to <a href="mailto:jason@threecircles.net?subject=September 4th Cruise">jason@ThreeCircles.net</a>.

Paul and Lop Ears--

Welcome to the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise thread! Glad to see we'll be sailing with you! I have a feeling it's going to be September in no time! (Or at least I hope! :) )

Amy--

Rae is legendary on the high seas. As Verandah Man mentioned, she also goes by Rae the Shrimp Thief, and should be avoided at all costs when the buffet lines open. ;)

it will be strange not going on the cruise with my family but i expect to make lots of new friends...hopefully it will be very relaxing

Oh Rae and her family rank in the top category of any list of DCL cruise pals around. We've cruised with them on our previous two DCL cruises. loved every second of it too. :D

there must be more people on the 9/4 cruise? i cant wait to meet a lot of you....we are going to orlando next weekend where we are fun. i wish we we were getting on a cruise but our time will come! heehe

Looking forward to meeting all of you! We are getting really excited about the upcoming cruise. Less than 4000 hours now!!!!! LOL.

Originally posted by Doctor P
Looking forward to meeting all of you! We are getting really excited about the upcoming cruise. Less than 4000 hours now!!!!! LOL.

Ha ha, too funny Doctor P!

Only 4000 hours! And I thought we were going to have to wait for a long time! :)

We're in for the ride!
Just booked connecting cat 7's for the 4th. It will be DW & my 4th and the whole family's 3rd DCL cruise.
Looking forward to San Juan and meeting everyone on board!

Welcome to the cruise tstobb!

Very glad to see more DIS people hopping aboard this cruise.

Hello and welcome Tstobb!

It seems that our list is growing little by little. We already have 7 parties on the Disney Magic September 4th Cruise site at <a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.net</a>. We should have quite the group by the time that August rolls around!

Paulmc80 &/or any other DC pro who knows about this...

You said that you couldn't resist the 10% discount to cruise again...

I've heard that a day or 2 before the end of the cruise, people stand in line to book another cruise, do they really offer that great of a deal? Is this done on every cruise?

I'm afraid that if the rates are so good, maybe I'll be standing on that line then. Is it for specific cruise dates or can you choose from anything available?

Thanks!

Millie--

Great questions about rebooking! The stories that you hear about long lines at the rebooking desk are very true. Generally, they offer *very* good deals.

For instance, Travis and I booked this cruise (September 4th) while we were onboard in May. The per-person price was $799.00. That's not a bad deal in and of itself. However, along with the $799.00 they offered a $400.00 onboard stateroom credit if you rebooked while onboard. A great deal!

Generally, the discounts work like this: You can book any date while onboard (as long as it's available) and get an onboard stateroom credit. (The onboard credit usually runs $200.00 per cabin on the 7-night cruises. We just happened to get lucky on the $400 one.) At the same time, they usually offer select sailings that are substantially reduced to $799. These $799 rates are limited to select sailings and specific dates. They tend to be about 1 year from the date that you are sailing on. So, since we sail on Sep. 4th, you may expect to see Aug./Sep./Oct 2005 offered at a reduced rate.

At times, these offers may change. Just as some have mentioned a $799 rate plus a 10% discount; our $400 onboard credit, $899 rates on the Western versus $799 on the Eastern, etc.

I hope this helps some! And, I'll see you in the re-booking line! ;)

Jason

Jason -

Yeah, I can see why people get on the rebooking line! Save me a spot if you get there 1st, OK? OK!

Have a nice day!
Millie

Originally posted by Scrappy520
Save me a spot if you get there 1st, OK? OK!

Millie--

We'll camp out at the re-booking deck if need be! :crazy:

i am getting excited..i guess we need to start saving up for a deposit to put down while we are a cruise! C ANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter