September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

Originally posted by Twinave
Hi Rae, Other twin checking in! LOL We did the snorkle excusion at PR last year.Ave'

Thanks Ave!!!!!!

I remember you had said something about snorkeling and being hungry but wasn't sure! Still don't want to get in the water!!!

Hug a nurse today!

Rae

Hello fellow September 4th Disney Magic Cruisers!

I've started some preliminary work on our September 4th Cruise List site and you're all invited to check it out.

The address is www.ThreeCircles.net

I put together a similar site for the August 16th Disney Magic Cruise ( http://disneycruiseaug16.0catch.com ) and it really helped cruisers get to know one another. So, e-mail me your picture, information, etc. and I'll add it to the site!

Jason

Just wanted to let all of the September 4th Disney Magic Cruisers know that the site has been started for our cruise! Make sure to e-mail all of your information and/or pics for the site!

www.ThreeCircles.net

I was wondering the same thing! Looks like we will be the only ones on the ship! ;)

Travis

Originally posted by mostyn17
I was wondering the same thing! Looks like we will be the only ones on the ship! ;)

Travis

That will make it harder for you to hide Travis, he! he!

I couldn't resist!!! LOL!!!

Looks like we will be the only ones on the ship! ;)

Travis

Well, the ship is going to very quiet I guess. :) Probably much like this thread! :jester:

It's once again quiet here tonight.... Some of the August threads for next year are going strong. I know I'm excited!:bounce: Is anyone else..........?

Choices, choices, (for those of us who are neither residents nor anywhere near Florida). Is it September 4, 2004 -- or April 16 (my Dad's birthday), 2005???

Who wants to help us decide??

Well, hmmm..... I'll put in my suggestion, do both, LOL. It would be great to see you again in September. It was great meeting you all in May. At least you have a little time to decide between now and then. :D Talk to you soon! I'm off to work....

Travis

Sorry no, but I will be cruising two weeks before you this time, instead of one week after you!!!

That's cool! We MAY try and go on August 28 for back to back cruises. We're also trying to get one lined up for sometime in May, but they seem to be booking up fast already. I sure hope we can go, because I don't think I can wait until Sept. to be on that ship again!! I miss it, it's hard to believe it's been a month since we were on it. Well that's a month closer to the next one.

Travis

That's what was running through my mind all day today, one month ago today (8-23-03) we sailed away on our first MAGICal cruise!!!

We are going on this cruise as well! Booked it while on board earlier this month.

Really looking forward to San Juan.

Dan

Take lots of notes.....you can give us tips for our sailing!! ;) And bring me back a chocolate souffle from palos :p :p he-he

I can't wait to have one of those again!!!!!!!! :tongue: Looks like I will be ordering one every night to our room!! ;)

To bad we weren't on the same cruise Andy..I really did want to meet you and your family! Oh well one of these days we will meet!!

Travis

Originally posted by dan and scott
We are going on this cruise as well! Booked it while on board earlier this month.

Really looking forward to San Juan.

Dan

Dan--

Glad to see you guys are on the September 4th Cruise! Don't you have another one in the near future as well?

Don't forget to check out the September 4th Cruise List at:
<a href="http://www.threecircles.net">ThreeCircles.Net</a>

Take lots of notes.....you can give us tips for our sailing!! ;) And bring me back a chocolate souffle from palos :p :p he-he

I can't wait to have one of those again!!!!!!!! :tongue: Looks like I will be ordering one every night to our room!! ;)

To bad we weren't on the same cruise Andy..I really did want to meet you and your family! Oh well one of these days we will meet!!

Travis

Think 8-20-05, that will be our cruise after the '04 cruise. Nothing like planning ahead!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter