Sharing dining plan credits?

Couldn’t find a date but I believe your info is more accurate, so thanks for that...so it seems that using adult credits for adults not staying in your room is okay, but using kids credit for adult meal is not. I only recently discovered that people were doing that last year. Seems fair enough I guess, if you paid a kids fare for the dining plan you have to use kids menu. I’m just happy about sharing adult credits. Still have numbers to crunch for the big trip.

I can’t find any wording on the Dining plan that says it is not allowed.. but the reports are up to date so.. will have to revisit the plan.. thanks!

I always view the terms stating no transfer meaning you can't take your credit and essentially give it to another person. It even states if another party is joining you that you should inform the server which meals go on which bill.

I think its one of those things that Disney doesn't want to put in writing because they negotiate with some of these restaurants and I suspect sharing credits is good for some restaurant groups (get more people coming in) and bad for others (making less money via contracted rate).

Wow, just read about the kids quick service limitations now, makes the dining plan a lot harder to justify now.

I have two rooms at pop. Room 1 1adult 2 kids
Room 2 2 adults. Room 1 delux dining. I am aware that must use kids credits but can I order 3 kids meals if only 2 are kids. The teen isn’t a breakfast eater but will eat smaller portions

I have two rooms at pop. Room 1 1adult 2 kids
Room 2 2 adults. Room 1 delux dining. I am aware that must use kids credits but can I order 3 kids meals if only 2 are kids. The teen isn’t a breakfast eater but will eat smaller portions

Typically, they will allow you to order kids meals using adult credits But, you’d probably need to ask at each restaurant as I don’t know if certain ones would have different rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter