should we go to mythos on a day that we are in the park or another day?

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
i read one of the threads that said you can go to mythos and get 2 hours to eat there without having to use some of your time at park, have any of you done that? were there pros or cons to doing that? sorry i don't make alot of sense i am getting to excited and stressed about christmas and vacation planning at the same time!

I've done this several times, not for myself (I have an annual pass) but to bring guests into the park for lunch.

The big advantage of eating at Mythos on a day you're not touring the park is that you do not have to take valuable time away from riding the coasters to eat a big meal. And Mythos is something of an attraction in itself. If you are having a real meal -- i.e. appetizer, entree, and dessert with wines and all that -- then you can easily spend two hours there.

The way it works is you make a phone reservation at Mythos (407-224-4534), then go to Guest Services and tell them you're going to Mythos and you want a Diner's Pass. They'll take an imprint of your credit card and if you aren't back in the alloted time to collect your credit card slip, they'll charge your card for full park admission for the number of people in your party. (BTW, if you find yourself running late, just tell the server and they'll cut you some slack at Guest Services.)

Every time I've done it it's worked flawlessly.

do you think we would be ok to make reservations a couple days ahead or do you think i should make them now, only problem is we definitely know what day we are going to ioa otherwise still unsure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter