Show us your...Prince Caspian pix!

Dscf5582.jpg

Cute pic... wish I could have gotten dd to do that. He was wonderful!!!!!!! DD(6) spent the entire trip talking about him. He was a huge hit!:love:

Wonderful pictures, thanks for this thread!
I really like how everyone is "posed," the guests are in character, too!
Really hoping he is there in Dec, any word on this?
Thanks,
Denise:santa:

We were in line right behind you! I recognized your family and your little guy and then remembered he had the same name as my son, Jack. Small world! The lighting was really funky that day, ours is weird too.

caspiansm.jpg

very small world...I totally remember you , I will have to look at my other pictures, we might have snapped some. I remember your little girl too.

We were in line before you! I rememeber how beautiful your little girl was and commented to my Mom about her. Here is our pic.

Maytrip429.jpg

That is so funny, not 1 but 2 dis'ers in the same line. Your picture came out great too! Prince Caspian was quite the charmer, my dd talked about him the rest of the day, lol.

Sorry to double post, but I need to know where and when I can find him....lol.:lovestruc

My princess had her picture taken with Prince Caspian last Friday.

Kendall%20and%20Prince%20Caspian.jpg

Sorry to double post, but I need to know where and when I can find him....lol.:lovestruc

He appears in the area between One Man's Dream and the new Pixar Toy Story Mania attraction. There is a backdrop. You will see a roped off area. You form a line there. The times he appears for photo ops is listed on the times guide for the park.

He appears in the area between One Man's Dream and the new Pixar Toy Story Mania attraction. There is a backdrop. You will see a roped off area. You form a line there. The times he appears for photo ops is listed on the times guide for the park.

Thanks so much for the info. and sharing your pic!!

Ah! Thanks!! I has just came from doing the Toy Story Mania ride, rode it 5 times in a row using the single rider line, and i really worked up a sweat!! So i was really hot when i met him... then after i met him i couldnt cool off!!! :rotfl: Anyway, Its a border that got put on while i was at the parks, they said it was a new border.... but i just checked my photopass account... its there, you have 2 borders you can choose from.

What a hunk!! :love:
I might never leave the photo area. :rotfl:

Hope he is there in Septmeber!!:goodvibes

Picture threads are a better fit on the Theme Parks Community Board, so I've moved this one there. :)

Joanna! Lucky you!!! All three of them are cute! I wonder how many different people play this part. All are handsome so far! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I can't wait to meet him myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter