Show us your...Prince Caspian pix!

i know i've looked at this thread many times but i just now realized that Joanna met like all the Caspian's there are out there lol

Dscf5582.jpg

Ok Rita, you have now become the luckiest woman on the planet! :love:

Ah Yes, another new character to look out for. Yes I admit he sure is good looking. Hope he sticks around until March.

I surprised Caspian with the kiss. He had asked for a kiss from the little girl ahead of me in line, so I kissed him too.

DisneyPhotoImage66.jpg

This one was taken inside the new area

DisneyPhotoImage67.jpg

Having a chat with Prince Caspian

DisneyPhotoImage205.jpg

Dancing with Prince Caspian

Notice how my 11 yr old just hooked herself on to his arm? Well he did ask her too but still...that is my baby! Anyways...this is our pic. He was very kind, gracious and funny. We had lots of time with him.
wdw2076.jpg

Notice how my 11 yr old just hooked herself on to his arm? Well he did ask her too but still...that is my baby! Anyways...this is our pic. He was very kind, gracious and funny. We had lots of time with him.
wdw2076.jpg

That is too cute! And she's got the prime spot! That's where I would want to be! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter