Single Men

Cdnprincess

Earning My Ears
I know there are a couple of threads already posted but they are so long to go through and read. I'd like to know if they are ANY single men, 24-29 years old here on dis?

I'm looking for prince charming.

No such luck in my posted thread..but a few private msg's came. :rotfl:

I just wanted to add... if anybody else (who doesn't want to read through tons and tons of pages ) may post ....I'm up for helping others find their prince charming as welll!!!:woohoo:

hey thanks cdnprincess...
i too am looking for my prince charming an loving disney is even better!!! i am a 33 yr old mother of 5 yr old twins. i live in west central ohio and would love to chat with fellow ohio disney freaks!! any guys 30-40 lets chat well again thanks cdnprincess for letting me post here

Just stopped to say hi. I am a single male that loves disney live in ohio I have a 6 year old daughter. I am 39

o ya...i am in springfield...washington courthouse makes me think "outlets" well at least near the outlets. haha
so any disney trip plans for u?

I was in springfield the other day golfing. I am hoping to go the week after thanksgiving the crowds are really low than so its a great time.

cool about golfing...and how cool to go and see disney for the holidays. i went once drove down christmas night and stayed the week between xmas and new years ( looking back now i think it was the stupidest thing i had ever done) it was crazy busy i guess i didnt know any better!!! but i am sure that week will be nice and perfect for u and your daughter.

Okay stop looking and start enjoying life. The guy will come along when you least expect it. That is what happened to me.

thanks for the advice nurse.darcy...i will remember that when i am sittin at home alone...lololol. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

thanks for the advice nurse.darcy...i will remember that when i am sittin at home alone...lololol. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Look, you may not care for my advice, but I will tell you that I have not had attachment for at a minimum of 5 years. Probably more like 10. But I have made excellent friends by meeting up with peeps. . .

not trying to be rude...just making a little joke thats all. im not sweating meeting my prince charming hes out there someplace and at some point and time i will meet him.
no harm no foul
your advice is good i have heard that b4....its like never watch a pot of boiling water

I know there are a couple of threads already posted but they are so long to go through and read. I'd like to know if they are ANY single men, 24-29 years old here on dis?

I'm looking for prince charming.

:faint: I dont even remember what was I doing those ages.. :p if you find one who got an ailing single dad... send him my way :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No such luck in my posted thread..but a few private msg's came. :rotfl:

I just wanted to add... if anybody else (who doesn't want to read through tons and tons of pages ) may post ....I'm up for helping others find their prince charming as welll!!!:woohoo:

OK I am taking this as a Go since your 1st post I did not made the cut :laughing:

I think I will meet my Prince in my next lifetime :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

....its like never watch a pot of boiling water

Ok momoftwins... explain this watching of pot comparison.... it went over my head.... as always... :confused3

and about me...

old and decrepit, short and chunky gal from Pa... :)

Oh can I play?? 32 (will be 33 in a couple of weeks) single gal in Ohio too! I'm near Cleveland though.

I'm with you momoftwins.. I hate looking..and I know it's BAD to look.. but with my lifestyle if I don't look I won't be found... I don't get to put myself in the social setting to be "found".. and will admit I don't even know what that setting is anymore LOL!

I'm so used to being single now.. my last relationship which ended in april/may was a BAD loveless relationship and before that it'd been a while... but I do still miss being in love.

To find a disney guy would just be the icing on the cake!

Why hello thar.

I'm 25, single and love Disney. Heck I even want to get married there

sending :goodvibes your way... no aspirations in getting married anymore... but please if you ever marry there can I be a guest atleast :rotfl:

Me too! Me Too!

happy Thouhgts for you and hopefully that Prince is just around the corner waiting to collide with you!!!

And again... dont forget to invite me for the wedding.. I have my formals ready.. I just dont have anywhere to wear it :lmao:

sending :goodvibes your way... no aspirations in getting married anymore... but please if you ever marry there can I be a guest atleast :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure finding a girl on here that wants to get married at disney won't be a problem :lovestruc

Ok...so where are all these men?! Feel free to PM me too! hahahahaha! :rotfl: We need an inventory list of all age/locations of single men on here... :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter