• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Single Men

HAHA...sure! :lmao: JeffGoldblum.. where you from? :rotfl:

Ok...sadly he's the only one we've got so far ladies. I don't think there's enough of him to go around... :confused3

...... "twilight zone theme insert here" .... :rolleyes1 if you post.. they will come... if you post... they will come... :rolleyes1

Ok kids.. when I get back from work tonight at midnite I better see some work in progress for that list....:cheer2:

...... "twilight zone theme insert here" .... :rolleyes1 if you post.. they will come... if you post... they will come... :rolleyes1

Ok kids.. when I get back from work tonight at midnite I better see some work in progress for that list....:cheer2:

Haha...OK...I'll start our inventory list... :) Anyone wanna go to the other single threads and send people over here? :thumbsup2

When I was in school, I got a pin stating that I was a "Good Sharer"...:flower3:

Perfect! We'll create a mailing list so that the next girl can send JeffGoldblum to the next girl waiting..haha (ok...that's NOT meant to sound dirty!)

Sadly? Maybe you mean luckily! ;)

I'm from Chicago. Where it's a beautiful fall day today.

haha...true.. :) For you it's defintiely lucky!

We need a new thread name...something that will make all the single men want to run here with open arms...how about "FREE BEER AND CHICKEN WINGS!!"

Can I put my name on that singles list?
While I agree that things happen when you are not looking, I also agree that it's ok to help yourself along, too.
I work alot and when I'm not working, I try & spend my free time with my family & friends so it's hard too meet new guys, especially ones that love Disney as much as I do.
If coming on these boards, putting yourself out there & talking to fellow Disers helps someone meet their prince or princess-I think it's a great idea!!!
princess: looking for her pirate:

A single guy from Indiana 39 yrs old. Trying to find a way to go to WDW next Sept. or Oct. Anyone else going at that time????

I'm singlee :]
Part of me loves it, and part of me hates it. I'm 20, and really wishing that I was 21. Hahh ;)
But yeah, PM me if you want, I always like meeting new people. :]

May I join?:flower3: 39 year old single female on Long Island here! I'm not a big beer drinker, but do love spicy wings!

A single guy from Indiana 39 yrs old. Trying to find a way to go to WDW next Sept. or Oct. Anyone else going at that time????

For those of you who think you may be interested, we are in the process of getting together a massive DISingle's trip for October 2009!

Here's the link to part one. And the latest link can be found here!

The thread is slow right now, but most all of us who were originally on board are still going and we keep in touch with the planners of the gathering, Jenrocand her trusted Lake Buena Vista native assistant,Tinkerbell!

If you want more information on the trip, just post over there! We'll be happy to fill you in! Don't wanna hijack this thread anymore than I already have :goodvibes

We need a new thread name...something that will make all the single men want to run here with open arms...how about "FREE BEER AND CHICKEN WINGS!!"

Sorry but not all men live/survive on beer and chicken wings..........some of us go for the sweeter things....chocolate, ice cream...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter