Single Men

MM4ME is now the designated "Winger" ... anybody wants wings it's that way ----> MM4ME :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

can84... you wanna be in charge of the Beer ???? :lmao:

since dginnj is already in charge of the list!!!!!

ANTSS2001 <--- designated bouncer :lmao: :lmao: just like what Ross said ....I am watching... always watching :cool2:

You got it!:thumbsup2 Belgian beer ok with everyone?:drinking1 :drinking1 Anyone for some margaritas too?:drinking:

No chicken wings for you woman till we get everybody situated and accounted for :lmao: here for now have some juice and some popcorn::

:faint: what am I goona do with you and Christi.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p

Well I only came for the food! LOL

lol seriously though, I only hang out on these threads to make some friends, have some fun, and share my love for Disney. I have made some AMAZING friends, I have had some EXTREME fun, and have spent time with these friends having this fun at Disney. I don't know if my prince is lurking somewhere on these boards, if I have met him already and don't know it, or if I even am destined to find my prince at all... but I am having a great time in the process....

Now gimmee some food. LOL!

Belgian beer sounds good... but I will take a margarita and a couple of those slushies from France at Epcot if that is possible...lol :goodvibes :drinking1 :drinking1 :tilt:

Hey, beer man...can I have a chocolate Martini...I know it's not on the menu, but PLEEEAASE!!!:worship:

In case no-one gets the "Oonagi" comment, it's in refernce to an eposide of Friends...

MM4ME I just want to say :confused3 :confused3 then :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: and finally :hug: :hug: :hug: !!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p

Hey, beer man...can I have a chocolate Martini...I know it's not on the menu, but PLEEEAASE!!!:worship:

In case no-one gets the "Oonagi" comment, it's in refernce to an eposide of Friends...
I think we have a beer woman... can84 is Christi right ??? :p

dninnj ... I think the menu has just been change....:rotfl: MM4MEoffered buffet
MM4ME .... remember... you serve them... when you got em hook and sinker.. thats when you hire merry maids to serve em :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's official! Buffet!!! :rotfl:

:sad2:
Add me too...I've been chatting here...
35 YO divorced female 2 kids from Vt-slim pickins here:scared:
Looking for Prince Charming (or close)
Single men: Feel free to PM me:flower3:

you're added!

MM4ME is now the designated "Winger" ... anybody wants wings it's that way ----> MM4ME :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
can84... you wanna be in charge of the Beer ???? :lmao:
since dginnj is already in charge of the list!!!!!
ANTSS2001 <--- designated bouncer :lmao: :lmao: just like what Ross said ....I am watching... always watching :cool2:

ha, glad to see you're getting the gang organized!

You got it!:thumbsup2 Belgian beer ok with everyone?:drinking1 :drinking1 Anyone for some margaritas too?:drinking:

Belgian beer is definitely ok with me!! :) mmmmm! Belgian Wheat!

It's official! Buffet!!! :rotfl:

ha, glad to see you're getting the gang organized!

Belgian beer is definitely ok with me!! :) mmmmm! Belgian Wheat!

dginnj how was the meeting ??? what meeting ???? meeting for the budget for the Buffet :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :lmao: :lmao:

Yup... organized.. so you better keep up with that list woman!!!!!

I hope so! Otherwise, all my skirts will have to go back :lmao:

Ohhhhhh no... but then.. as long as you have the recpt you are fine then... yeah.. yeah.... exchange it with the sequened one... silver !!! Gold is out ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

popcorn:: JeffGoldblum, mbanks21, Indianadisneyfan, readyformagic

question for the hour for you young lads....

what is your favorite Park ??? and why ???

:lmao: sounds like beauty pageant question and aswer portion...

wooohoooooooo:woohoo: in that case .. next will be the Swim wear Portion :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No worries!:upsidedow

Count me in--I love a man in a kilt :love:

and perfect time to go tooooo anybody ski ????

Christi I am in Pa.. I will just have to swing by Verazzano Bridge to pick yah up!!!! HAve enough room in my Doom Buggy !!!!

wooohoooooooo:woohoo: in that case .. next will be the Swim wear Portion :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HAHAHA Can't wait for that portion of the competition!

and perfect time to go tooooo anybody ski ????

I do! I do! well...attempting to learn how to snowboard actually. Heading up to Stratton in January :)

Sits back and waits for the swimwear competition.. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter