Single Men

I do! I do! well...attempting to learn how to snowboard actually. Heading up to Stratton in January :)

Ok .. well where in Joisey r u dginnj should I take 295 or the NJTP before I go pick up Christi... ok... that makes one shut gun and backseat driver.. ok we have room for one more !!!!

I think my favorite park is MGM. And I ski.

:wave: I have seen you in passing but did not see you on the list...

wings... beer... hope you are enjoying the place....

MGM huh.... and your fave sit down meal at MGM??? ....... girls are you taking notes...

ahoff = mgm

Sits back and waits for the swimwear competition.. :hyper:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

we're getting there.....:cool2:

man i hate to go to work tonight....want to hear the Q/A game and of course the swim suit contest. dont have to much fun ....keep it goin till 9pm when i check back...

popcorn:: JeffGoldblum, mbanks21, Indianadisneyfan, readyformagic

question for the hour for you young lads....

what is your favorite Park ??? and why ???

:lmao: sounds like beauty pageant question and aswer portion...

wooohoooooooo:woohoo: in that case .. next will be the Swim wear Portion :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know my name is not on there but I will answer anyway incase your curious. /thinking.... Ride wise my favorite park would have to be MGM. Even though they have few rides imo there is nothing better then ToT, RnR, and I rly enjoyed the new Toy Story ride. But atmosphere I don't think anything can beat MK... Everytime I go there I am amazed at the size and it rly does have a "magic" feeling to it.

I am 25 living in South Florida incase you all were wondering. I don't spend a lot of my time on this part of the board but I will be coming back to see if more fun trivia/questions to come up! :)

Reminder...list is on Page 4! :)

Ok .. well where in Joisey r u dginnj should I take 295 or the NJTP before I go pick up Christi... ok... that makes one shut gun and backseat driver.. ok we have room for one more !!!!

come pick me up! I'm right outside NYC!

I know my name is not on there but I will answer anyway incase your curious. /thinking.... Ride wise my favorite park would have to be MGM. Even though they have few rides imo there is nothing better then ToT, RnR, and I rly enjoyed the new Toy Story ride. But atmosphere I don't think anything can beat MK... Everytime I go there I am amazed at the size and it rly does have a "magic" feeling to it.

I am 25 living in South Florida incase you all were wondering. I don't spend a lot of my time on this part of the board but I will be coming back to see if more fun trivia/questions to come up! :)

Well you're on the list now so join in on the competition! :)

man i hate to go to work tonight....want to hear the Q/A game and of course the swim suit contest. dont have to much fun ....keep it goin till 9pm when i check back...

I know what you mean.. I work 4P to 12A myself.. so they better make sure we have enough reason to come back... "looking at dginnj,can84 and MM4ME....."

what do you do MOTwins???

we love answers... adding you on the list... just post back if you dont care to be on the list.... and :welcome: see can84 over there and she'll get you some refreshments....

JeffGoldblum
mbanks21
Indianadisneyfan
readyformagic
ahoff
25/M/SFl Johhny_Duck

( now this portion just look like the old aol / prodigy chat room.... age sex location please :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ) as long as nobody ask... what are you wearing :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

wooohoooooooo:woohoo: in that case .. next will be the Swim wear Portion :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/QUOTE]

popcorn::
PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Reminder...list is on Page 4! :)

come pick me up! I'm right outside NYC!

:)

OK 295 or NJTP.... you better not via garden state.. arggghh dont like that route... we might have to meet you by the bridge... hahahahah or better yet by Woodbridge mall then off to 95 straight on VT... MM4ME make sure you have dinner ready!!!!!!!!

You might want to repost that list every now and then.... the guys are busy watching the HD widescreen we have since ESPN is on.. and they maynot flip to page 4 since that is not in the remote control channels :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I want to play, too!!!
34/F/NJ
Thanks!!!
:grouphug:

:welcome: another Joisey Gal!!!! neighbor !!!

Well I only came for the food! LOL

lol seriously though, I only hang out on these threads to make some friends, have some fun, and share my love for Disney. I have made some AMAZING friends, I have had some EXTREME fun, and have spent time with these friends having this fun at Disney. I don't know if my prince is lurking somewhere on these boards, if I have met him already and don't know it, or if I even am destined to find my prince at all... but I am having a great time in the process....

Now gimmee some food. LOL!

well said Tracy :)

Sits back and waits for the swimwear competition.. :hyper:

:lmao:

What kind of wings can I get for you???

Ahoff- I know you want a burger and a Magic Hat! Fries with that?

might as well add me to the list as well, partner :)

43/m/Boston

Like Tracy, I've just really enjoyed meeting people who share so many common interests, making friends, and having some amazingly fun and memorable times.

I want to play, too!!!
34/F/NJ
Thanks!!!
:grouphug:

you're in!

OK 295 or NJTP.... you better not via garden state.. arggghh dont like that route... we might have to meet you by the bridge... hahahahah or better yet by Woodbridge mall then off to 95 straight on VT... MM4ME make sure you have dinner ready!!!!!!!!

You might want to repost that list every now and then.... the guys are busy watching the HD widescreen we have since ESPN is on.. and they maynot flip to page 4 since that is not in the remor control channels :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Haha...I can meet you on the TP! MM4ME..make it a good dinner! :)

I'll repost the list every few days. For now it's on page 4 :rotfl:

I am at work now so I don't have to worry about leaving for work anytime soon. :)

not fair !!!!!!!! hmmmm maybe if hide under the table at the morgue they will not look for me... "bringing lap top at work then" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What would you like for dinner, thank goodness I have a four bedroom house!

I will need some skiing lessons, Its been many years.

What would you like for dinner, thank goodness I have a four bedroom house!

I will need some skiing lessons, Its been many years.

Take up snowboarding with me. We can pick up men as we tumble down the mountain :lmao:

Anything for dinner works! I'm not TOOOO picky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter