• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Single Men

man what a busy thread today. well i am game for beer and wings!!!!!
33 female ohio here!!!!

When I was in school, I got a pin stating that I was a "Good Sharer"...

remind me later to make a pin for you for this one :goodvibes :hug:

Sadly? Maybe you mean luckily! ;)

I'm from Chicago. Where it's a beautiful fall day today.

awesome.. are you in Chicago proper ???

Haha...OK...I'll start our inventory list... :) Anyone wanna go to the other single threads and send people over here? :thumbsup2

Perfect! We'll create a mailing list so that the next girl can send JeffGoldblum to the next girl waiting..haha (ok...that's NOT meant to sound dirty!)

haha...true.. :) For you it's defintiely lucky!

dginnj ???? what the eeeck I worked hard.. I was patient :surfweb: .. I counted :drinking: the minutes till I go home and what do I see :cool2: ??? whole lot of nothing !!! :faint: nothing !!! WOMAN!!!! where is the list ???

how can the worm make beautiful silk.. hmm wait wrong saying that was for the butterfly :goodvibes :lmao: hmm what is who eate the apple 1st.. oh shoot never mind.... :laughing:

anywho.... I quoted the eligible male youngin... dont be to nice.. we have to make sure we get all details.. this is for the betterment of your future!!! :rotfl:

so atleast we have a place to start....

We need a new thread name...something that will make all the single men want to run here with open arms...how about "FREE BEER AND CHICKEN WINGS!!"

also add..."wide screen HD tv while waiting for progress... available for you while waiting" :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 "with your own personalized remote control "

Haha! I would prefer some free Mickey Rice Krispies though!

check!!! rice krispies....

dninnj.... you got that... JeffGoldblum top of the list... rice krispies ....

next....
A single guy from Indiana 39 yrs old. Trying to find a way to go to WDW next Sept. or Oct. Anyone else going at that time????

I'm here where are the wings

Ok.. Mister "hand on waist... toppin pencil on folder" we need stats in order to be serve around here.... Well.... :rolleyes1 ....

popcorn:: ok we're waiting....

Sorry but not all men live/survive on beer and chicken wings..........some of us go for the sweeter things....chocolate, ice cream...........

check !!! chocolate and ice cream for steve... got that marked on the list....

next.....

:faint: :faint: :faint: is this what a mother hen feels like... I think I quit disneygirlinnj (for short ok....dninnj :p am to old to be calling you with your full name :lmao: )... shoot give em soemthign to :drinking:

May I join?:flower3: 39 year old single female on Long Island here! I'm not a big beer drinker, but do love spicy wings!

good..good.. Christi... start serving the spicy wings then... if you have to flagg em JUST DO IT!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

by the way those wings are counted.. if they dont plan to stay only one per eligible Frog!!! Got it ???!!!:rotfl:

Did somebody say chicken wings? I love chicken wings. Can I have some chicken wings? :goodvibes Hot please, I don't fool around with mild or medium. ;)

Good Morning everyone, what a busy night!!!

Indiana/ Rebecca-October sounds good. I need to plan a trip (I'm an overplanner) I will stop over to that thread today!

Ready for Magic- "Hey waitress...get this man some wings...fast!!!" We don't want him leaving hungry.

Ahoff- We can have burgers and chicken wings...Mmmm, Buffet!!!

Cdn Ears- Someone after my own heart! Hot fudge sundaes!!!

Antss2001- Ohhh Goodie!!! I love pins!! I'm gonna hold you to that one!!

As long as we have football on the tv we'll be fine. 26 in Tampa

l_ce2bf39151b74ccd95bb3948585b0c9c.jpg

Drumrolllll pleaseeeeeeee...I now present to you...

our.....

DisBoards Singles Inventory:

** If you didn't give your age OR location... you are OFF the list until you provide that information **
(sorry...I make the list...I make the rules.. :rotfl: )

** And no flaming saying this is dumb... we're doing this for fun. So buzz off if you don't like it! **

In order of age (I think that might be the easiest way right now..maybe I'll get fancy later on)

20/f/GA sparklespaz
25/m/FL Jonny_Duck
25/m/IL JeffGoldblum
26/m/FL mbanks21
28/f/NJ disneygirlinnj
31/f/NY jadedbeauty14304
32/f/OH CinRell
32/m/PA lovemickeyshouse
33/f/OH momsoftwins
34/f/NJ disneypryncess
35/f/VT MOREMICKEYFORME
39/m/IN Indianadisneyfan
39/f/NY can84
39/m/OH readyformagic
40/f/FL Sha
43/m/MA buena vista
43/m/WA OlyWaguy
47/m/CDN cdn ears

can we get a link to this post in the first post? :)

:faint: :faint: :faint: is this what a mother hen feels like... I think I quit disneygirlinnj (for short ok....dninnj :p am to old to be calling you with your full name :lmao: )... shoot give em soemthign to :drinking:

hahahahahha... you make me laugh :)

hey thanks cdnprincess...
i too am looking for my prince charming an loving disney is even better!!! i am a 33 yr old mother of 5 yr old twins. i live in west central ohio and would love to chat with fellow ohio disney freaks!! any guys 30-40 lets chat well again thanks cdnprincess for letting me post here

32 yo single guy from Philadelphia Pa ladies feel free to contact me if your within driving distance of me 10 hour drive is fine .

Did somebody say chicken wings? I love chicken wings. Can I have some chicken wings? :goodvibes Hot please, I don't fool around with mild or medium. ;)

No chicken wings for you woman till we get everybody situated and accounted for :lmao: here for now have some juice and some popcorn::

:faint: what am I goona do with you and Christi.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alright single male 39 one daughter age 6 living in central ohio. Now can I have some wings please.

dninnj, can84 and yes you MM4ME (moremickeyforme) you read the man... wings.... hurry up... you know what they say.... the best way to a mans heart is through his belly :lmao: ............. ( ok.. never ever practice that... :rotfl2: we'll just make them think we practice that.... :rotfl: }

Good Morning everyone, what a busy night!!!

Ready for Magic- "Hey waitress...get this man some wings...fast!!!" We don't want him leaving hungry.

Ahoff- We can have burgers and chicken wings...Mmmm, Buffet!!!

Cdn Ears- Someone after my own heart! Hot fudge sundaes!!!

Antss2001- Ohhh Goodie!!! I love pins!! I'm gonna hold you to that one!!

dninnj ... I think the menu has just been change....:rotfl: MM4MEoffered buffet

MM4ME .... remember... you serve them... when you got em hook and sinker.. thats when you hire merry maids to serve em :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok running to a meeting but when I get back I'll start the list! :)

good girl....

As long as we have football on the tv we'll be fine. 26 in Tampa

l_ce2bf39151b74ccd95bb3948585b0c9c.jpg

no other channel... but ESPN... ESPN special.. ESPN reruns and hmmmm ESPN Trivia sounds good to you ?? now get your tush situated and enjoy the wings.. beer... and dessert....

and jagain just like what was posted on the other thread... lovely princess you have there with you!!!:thumbsup2

Drumrolllll pleaseeeeeeee...I now present to you...

our.....

DisBoards Singles Inventory:

** If you didn't give your age OR location... you are OFF the list until you provide that information **
(sorry...I make the list...I make the rules.. :rotfl: )

** And no flaming saying this is dumb... we're doing this for fun. So buzz off if you don't like it! **

In order of age (I think that might be the easiest way right now..maybe I'll get fancy later on)

20/f/GA sparklespaz
25/m/IL JeffGoldblum
26/m/FL mbanks21
28/f/NJ disneygirlinnj
31/f/NY jadedbeauty14304
32/f/OH CinRell
32/m/PA lovemickeyshouse
33/f/OH momsoftwins
39/m/IN Indianadisneyfan
39/f/NY can84
39/m/OH readyformagic

can we get a link to this post in the first post? :)

hahahahahha... you make me laugh :)

anybody who loves to play with fire... send em my way :firefight... we have a decent size
00000110016-KiddeHomeOfficeFireExtinguisherFA460-small.jpeg
.... no flaming aloud... unless the dis modirator says so :p

:sad2:
Add me too...I've been chatting here...
35 YO divorced female 2 kids from Vt-slim pickins here:scared:
Looking for Prince Charming (or close)
Single men: Feel free to PM me:flower3:

Antss2001- I'll serve everyone myself!!! I don't need anymore competition!!
Just don't call me the "Beer Wench!"

Antss2001- I'll serve everyone myself!!! I don't need anymore competition!!
Just don't call me the "Beer Wench!"

MM4ME is now the designated "Winger" ... anybody wants wings it's that way ----> MM4ME :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

can84... you wanna be in charge of the Beer ???? :lmao:

since dginnj is already in charge of the list!!!!!

ANTSS2001 <--- designated bouncer :lmao: :lmao: just like what Ross said ....I am watching... always watching :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter