Something About Nothing ... #12

Ack, you would have been up to reply to me last night, Mac. Little one saw Kohl’s was open to 1am last night, so we left around 11, and by the time we got home it was 12:30am. Tried to post here, and it said this thread was locked. Would have tried a little later, but told older one that he needs to tell his West Coast online friends he needs to turn his game off. Last warning I remember was around 1am, as I was more than ready for bed. DH had got me up at 5am yesterday. No sure when the lights were out.

Rain, and some gusty winds throughout the night, and more rain to come. Sunday it is.

have a nice one all, Good Morning, Mac, and all the homies.

Well, did you buy the store out?
Lol

Some times late night shopping is fun

I don’t know why the thread was locked but I changed it so we are good now

I have the batteries for my mouse so will start the new thread soon
Will give all a heads up when I do

I bet you are tired of the rain
I know I am

You’re a good mum Lynne taking daughter out shopping at that time of night!

mac.......assumed it had been you that locked the thread when I saw it this morning........looked for new thread but couldn’t find it.......thought it was me.....lol.....will look out for new one when you do start it........

Winds have stopped, rain has gone and sun is shining.........although haven’t even poked our heads out the door today and don’t plan to either........

Food has been snack style anything..........did make dinner last night but lunch today has been Brie and crackers for me.......and crackers, 3 different cheeses and grapes for Tom. Kyle is out tonight so dinner will be whatever.........one friend dropped in a huge Dutch Apple Pie this morning.......that might be dinner!

Have a great Sunday.........

Nope, Mac, but saved almost half my bill with coupons. We had left at 7 pm, to do some shopping, went to Sam’s, then to mall, which little one declared too crowded. But she was lucky, as we went to a store, and the item she had been looking for, as even online, too costly, and long time shipping, was just sitting there in the aisle, at a lower price than we had seen. Very happy kid. Then went to two more stores, but saw nothing good, and was home around 10:30. That is when the kids started to mouth out at each other, and both were annoying, though I am not sure why, hence the mom, do you want to go?

Good Afternoon Schumi. Yeah, I was confused by the locking too. Hope you and family are feeling better, and pie with tea sounds perfect for dinner. Not sure what for breakfast, but tea has been already made. May cook up some eggs. Not sure if we have bacon or not.

Some English football games should be on soon. That will be my morning. By 11, if the kids are not moving from their bedroom, I will be that annoying person.

Ah, the week before Christmas, and all is open early and late, and what are those cars doing out all night and day?

Good morning everyone. The sun is starting to come out and it’s supposed to get up to 47 today.
Nothing much planned for today. I should probably go to the grocery store sometime today.

Lynne, you are a nicer mom than me. I would not have gone shopping at 11:00 unless it was an emergency.

I wish I could see the sun. It is 42, and feels cold, as damp and very gray out.

Eggs for breakfast, now what for lunch. Thinking soup and grilled cheese. Easy, and warm.

Hope all are having a nice, lazy Sunday.

We're still recovering from last nights fun ...got in around 1:30 am and slept until noon today.

It was a good night with unlimited food at several places around both parks, we drank hot butterbeer and tried 9 different kinds of ice cream from FF's shop. Ate chicken and ribs at the 3 Broomsticks and Chicken and waffle sandwich and a basket of bait at the Simpsons food court. Had churros at Mythos too also pumpkin fizz, pear cider, gillywater and more butterbeer. Rode Hogwarts Express both ways, Gringotts, mib and the Mummy too many times to count, did Minions and saw the Holiday Hogwarts lights. They even opened a pathway between the parks after 9:30 so we could easily get to the other park. There were several characters walking around and Woody Woodpecker doing some awesome dance moves with the crowd. The Blues Brothers and Celestina Warbeck entertained us too. It was a good event but more crowded than I was expecting and they closed the Hulk and RIP ride before we could ride which was disappointing so we're off to ride both today when we drag ourselves into the parks.
20181216_001313.jpg 20181216_000201.jpg

Vicki that sounds like a really great time!! Seems it is worth the trip for the OI meet up then?

Sunny here Lynne-very much enjoying some sunny and milder weather. Had a dream last night hubs and I talked about moving to florida....

Should probably eat something-think I am going to get some stuff together for potato soup tonight...

Started gathering stuff for trip-looked all over for movable sunpass transponder, found it, logged into account and saw we had gotten the sticker one for the car we use to go long distances last November:sad2: Ah well-put some more money on it so all set. AP's with lanyards and other small sundries gathered. Still had the HHN tickets in mine and DD's lanyards.

Back to the Dr Who binge DD is on-the first River Song episode...

Happy happy Sunday afternoon Sans family :wave2:

53FE0A23-6855-4CDE-BAF4-A7D1BFA01FDE.jpeg

Welcome to the Sans family Sue :wave:

Robo- love Cheesecake Factory! One of our fav places to eat when in the US. Cracker Barrel too!

Yep.....Cheesecake Factory is yummy. They had the best Mexican veggie soup it was delicious....we like Cracker Barrel too.

Good thing you have a photo to remember after slammin' that Jack!

You go Tink!!!!!!!!!.....Georgia ladies know how to handle their Jack ::yes::..........looks like you all were enjoying yourselves.

Great pictures of everyone.

Schumigirl nice picture of two happy couples at Sapphire Falls :flower1:

Pattyw what a great picture of you and your family with Cat in the Hat. Enjoy the Florida sunshine :sunny:

Wow Tink..........sounds like the event was pretty sweet....so nice to hear you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Molly crocheted a Sneetch and brought it

Squirlz........tell Molly her crocheted Sneetch is awesome.

Little one saw Kohl’s was open to 1am last night, so we left around 11, and by the time we got home it was 12:30am.

Lynne you are sweet to take your daughter out shopping that late. Always nice to find some bargains.

Monyk nice to hear your vacation is coming up.......I have had one of the removable Sunpass transponders for some time and they are very nice......I always tell the car rental agency that I have one and do not need them to charge me extra for tolls......this has worked in the past except with Avis.....I used them for the first time in October and told them I had a SunPass for the tolls.

When I got home I noticed Avis had charged me over $ 14.00 extra on my credit card for tolls......I checked my Sunpass account online and noticed that my Sunpass account had been charged as it should have for tolls.

I called Avis and they apologized and refunded the money they charged for the tolls.

4EBAD97B-58A2-49C5-85EA-F4EF4380D2EF.jpeg

Off to make up some cookie dough....granddaughter coming over to help bake cookies.

Vicki that sounds like a really great time!! Seems it is worth the trip for the OI meet up then?

Sunny here Lynne-very much enjoying some sunny and milder weather. Had a dream last night hubs and I talked about moving to florida....

Should probably eat something-think I am going to get some stuff together for potato soup tonight...

Started gathering stuff for trip-looked all over for movable sunpass transponder, found it, logged into account and saw we had gotten the sticker one for the car we use to go long distances last November:sad2: Ah well-put some more money on it so all set. AP's with lanyards and other small sundries gathered. Still had the HHN tickets in mine and DD's lanyards.

I got the suction cup SunPass 2 or 3 yrs ago. Works great with rentals. We fly into Ft Lauderdale and stay there around 10 days before driving up to Orlando. One thing I noticed a couple of trips ago is the toll is cheaper using transponder then toll by plate! Wish they came out with these portable transponders years ago. I never got the sticker.

Me too, bought fhe suction cup Sun Pass around 6 years ago. Even used it when we went from Ft. L to Key West, and saved time using the toll road in Miami. Lucky, never had an issue using it with my rental cars. Been using the app for the last year or so, so easy to add and delete the rental.

Pasta is us, and now blanket around me. Just a not so nice day.

And I am a nice mom sometimes. Took older one with me to do some returns, and from there, got him a thing he wanted, and even the sales lady was shocked at the price, as I had a good valued coupon, and it was already on sale at a very good price. Then we ended up on a little road trip to get what he was also wanting, as the local places were out of it. Lucky, it was at the place the local place said we could find it at.

I will say, oh my the traffic, and hello other drivers, when it is raining, lights on please. Some were not, and hard to see at times. It was a dodge the puddles, and wipers at full to intermittently, as the rain was hard at times. But a good Sunday over all.

Have a peaceful night all, and love all that you did and ate, and drank, Tink, last night, and enjoyed seeing your pictures.

Robo glad to hear your shopping trip with granddaughter was fun and you enjoyed two malls, and baked with her too.

Charade, hope you got your shopping list done now. Glad to hear rain is gone.

MonyK, glad to hear you have better weather. We had soup for lunch.

Sue, I opted for the suction cup one and never got the sticker one either.

I think I need to hide in MonyK’s luggage. I need sun and warm. As oh joy, we will be back to highs in the mid 30’s and more chances of rain all this week. Boo.

Hehe, older one is already thinking of what entertainment he is bringing on our trip next month, nothing said about what clothes he may take.

I took a long nap this afternoon and now I am wide awake at 1:00 in the morning.

I think I have finished all of my Christmas shopping. I just need to wrap a few more things and then I am done. Today I took B shopping so she could buy a couple of Secret Santa gifts. One is for her dance studio party. They won’t know the person they bought for until the night of the party. They were told to keep in consideration that there are students from age 3 to adult, male and female, $10 gift limit, and the theme is travel sized. Oh sure, that’s a super easy gift to shop for. She decided to get a $10 gift card to Chick-fil-A.

We're still recovering from last nights fun ...got in around 1:30 am and slept until noon today.

It was a good night with unlimited food at several places around both parks, we drank hot butterbeer and tried 9 different kinds of ice cream from FF's shop. Ate chicken and ribs at the 3 Broomsticks and Chicken and waffle sandwich and a basket of bait at the Simpsons food court. Had churros at Mythos too also pumpkin fizz, pear cider, gillywater and more butterbeer. Rode Hogwarts Express both ways, Gringotts, mib and the Mummy too many times to count, did Minions and saw the Holiday Hogwarts lights. They even opened a pathway between the parks after 9:30 so we could easily get to the other park. There were several characters walking around and Woody Woodpecker doing some awesome dance moves with the crowd. The Blues Brothers and Celestina Warbeck entertained us too. It was a good event but more crowded than I was expecting and they closed the Hulk and RIP ride before we could ride which was disappointing so we're off to ride both today when we drag ourselves into the parks.

This sounds like a lot of fun. Is this an event they do every year?

I love River. She is probably my favorite character who is not a regular on the show.

I think I had one of the original Sun Pass transponders. I guess we got rid of it when we left Florida. I learned to always have some money with my just in case. I was on my way to work one morning and had to go through a toll booth. It took the money from my account, but the arm did not raise. The person working in the booth wouldn’t raise the arm for me. The people in line behind me were getting very angry, but there was nothing I could do . I couldn’t drive through the arm, and had no change to pay the toll again. Finally someone got out of his car, walked up to me and angrily threw some change in the basket so the arm would go up.

Not being able to sleep is awful Charade.......hope you managed to drop off.......

Vicki......OI meet up sounded fabulous......glad you had fun.........

Dutch Apple Pie was partly demolished last night for dinner.......

I have the best friends! One of my best friends husband is a fabulous cook and makes amazing chicken noodle soup.......he brought a big tureen of it round last night......when he heard we were still not fully recovered he made it for us yesterday........it was lovely and we have loads left over for lunch today and maybe a mid afternoon bowl too. It’s so good he should sell it........

Should think about going out today.........we need to think about gifts for Scotland this week........:eek: least our hotel is sorted.......don’t have to think about that.......although if we’re still as bad we really shouldn’t go up and share this with everyone.........

Happy Monday all...........

Oh Schumi, I hope you are feeling perfect by the time you go back to Scotland. How wonderful to have such a nice friend that makes such good soup.

We are so washed out. Still a wet day, and the temperature is falling. Cold rain is the words for this week. We may see some sun by Wednesday, then a new wet system is arriving Friday. Ack, another messy weekend.

Charade, I hope you got a good night sleep. I hate that. I fall asleep early evening, then wake up to go to bed and I am wide awake. At least I do go back to sleep in a short time.

Teleworking today. Nice not to commute. And, apparently, the very cheap winter lounge pants with Mickey faces on a Christmas plaid pattern sized for little one was too big for her. I'm enjoying them. That, and a cup of tea.

Gotta go, have to make Ms. Pond Water, to move faster. At least she can take older one’s car to school. He is very much enjoying his winter break, and is happy to have access to my car today.

Hey, it is Monday all! Now, just one week to Christmas Eve. :santa: Woot!

Carry on, and sending well wishes to those homies that need some, and hope this finds all homies in a good mood and happy, that, and enjoying tea or coffee. :coffee:

:eek: So noisy (and smelly) trash pick up truck.

Happy Monday to you too Mac! Supposed to get to 50F this afternoon. Pretty grey out now. Rain returns in afternoon, bleck. Hard to get motivated in this weather. Thinking about a soak in the hot tub then walk dogs. Maybe Hoover the house and continue wrapping gifts.
Tonight going with the daughters to see Crimes of Grindalwhald. in the reclining seats theatre! Only way to watch a movie!

Thanks Lynne.......yes, fingers crossed we get up......weather looks to be alright both sides of the border right now, so no worries there........just us!!! Although your weather doesn’t sound great at all.......hope it’s not as bad as forecast.......

Oh yes, the soup was gorgeous......called to thank him again today and bless him, he asked if we wanted some more.....told him we had plenty.........

Shout out to Janet........feel better soon...........hugs!!!

It looked pretty nice outside today.....sun was shining and it didn’t seem too cold for the time of year......plan to go out tomorrow........I really have to! It’s been over a week since we went out properly........

Settling down to watch How the Grinch stole Christmas.......Jim Carrey is just amazing in this......and maybe a medicinal rum, ginger beer and lime........vitamin c from the lime is always good!!!

Love this movie..........

Today we have 60 and no rain
But rain is predicted for Thursday

Still have green grass and hope no more mowing until February

We quit mowing and hire it out so I guess it’s not a big deal if we have to get another mow in this year

Have a great time with your girls at the movie tomorrow!

Sounds like you are completely ready for Christmas

I see Schumi!

I was writing and did not see you until l posted to Sue

That Grinch movie is fun to watch
Jim Carrey is a real hoot

Never did get the soak in, but did the weekly tub maintenance lol. Or Hoover! But I did get a lot of wrapping done! And a few errands.
Off soon to meet the daughters for movie night!
The next 3 days are medical appointments, and luncheons lol. So I better find time to whip the vac out, and I want to make a batch of cracker mix and some Christmas cookies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter