Something About Nothing ... #12

Today has been the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed. I won’t bore y’all with all the details. It was just crazy (poor choice of words) busy today and my boss kept finding more things for me to do that she wanted done today. I ended up taking a short lunch and working an hour longer than usual.. It didn’t help that I was tired from not getting enough sleep last night.

I have the best friends! One of my best friends husband is a fabulous cook and makes amazing chicken noodle soup.......he brought a big tureen of it round last night......when he heard we were still not fully recovered he made it for us yesterday........it was lovely and we have loads left over for lunch today and maybe a mid afternoon bowl too. It’s so good he should sell it........

Should think about going out today.........we need to think about gifts for Scotland this week........:eek: least our hotel is sorted.......don’t have to think about that.......although if we’re still as bad we really shouldn’t go up and share this with everyone.........
What an awesome friend. I really hope y’all are all feeling better buy the time you are supposed to go to Scotland.

Charade, I hope you got a good night sleep. I hate that. I fall asleep early evening, then wake up to go to bed and I am wide awake. At least I do go back to sleep in a short time.
I envy you. If I wake up during the night I am usually awake 1-2 hours before I can get back to sleep. Dh can fall asleep in a matter of minutes. I joke that he is part cat.

Tonight going with the daughters to see Crimes of Grindalwhald. in the reclining seats theatre! Only way to watch a movie!
Good movie, but it left me with a lot of questions.

Hope I get some decent sleep tonight. I have a short day at work because I have doctor appointments.

Much busier in the parks today than we thought it would be. Express lines were longer than I have ever seen. Yesterday we had a spontaneous encounter with four Whos in a shop. We were drawn in to an improvisational performance that included me knowing Santa Claus and the little narcoleptic girl sleeping in the Grinches cave. It was brilliant and priceless. At one point the sleepy one said Oy Vey! and I said to her (forgive me) "Are you a Jew Who?" She giggled.

The Who’s who wander around for the holidays are fabulous........very funny folks!

Very wild and woolly Tuesday here.......blowing a hoolie outside.

DS is just leaving for work and I suppose it’s good it’s not raining.......planning to go outside today......not really through choice, have to get some presents for folks if we do make Scotland........have no clue what to get most folks.......niece and nephew are easy as is mum this year. But everyone else.........no clue.

Although I do have one novelty gift for BiL.......golf balls from NASA.......just need to pick a few other things up for him.......but that’s it! Should I be scared?? I’m usually all sorted by now.......

Next year all my Christmas Shopping will be done before we go to Orlando in December........::yes::

Have a great Tuesday..........:thumbsup2

Today has been the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed. I won’t bore y’all with all the details. It was just crazy (poor choice of words) busy today and my boss kept finding more things for me to do that she wanted done today. I ended up taking a short lunch and working an hour longer than usual.. It didn’t help that I was tired from not getting enough sleep last night.

What an awesome friend. I really hope y’all are all feeling better buy the time you are supposed to go to Scotland.

I envy you. If I wake up during the night I am usually awake 1-2 hours before I can get back to sleep. Dh can fall asleep in a matter of minutes. I joke that he is part cat.

Good movie, but it left me with a lot of questions.

Hope I get some decent sleep tonight. I have a short day at work because I have doctor appointments.
We enjoyed the movie too, but questions on the ending! Setting it up for next one! I guess we’ll see! I love seeing movies in the reclining seats theatre! Won’t go to the other theatre now with regular seats unless I have to lol!

images
yeah, and a cold one too. 34 and windy. Blustery weather guy said. Heated seats, yep. Turned the heater up some too. Toasty for me. And, once again, it's not exactly warm inside. Tea is already made and has been drank twice so far. Hope it's a quiet day, and:
images
. Yep, that day of the week, that Mac may do a Taco Bell run. So eat a taco or two, and have a totally great Tuesday.

upload_2018-12-18_7-2-44.jpeg Yep, upload_2018-12-18_7-4-1.jpeg and for little one, upload_2018-12-18_7-6-17.png. He He, and mine starts on Friday. :D

Finally, yep Sue, those theater seats that recline are nice, as well as having my seat saved after buying the ticket online. No need to stand in ticket line, and no need to rush for a good seat. Totally like that.

And you're lucky Mac, I think those chicken ones are still available.

Good Morning, and hope you are feeling well.

I still drag at times but am feeling not as bad as I was

Had more hospital tests yesterday and hope results come back soon

With it being a holiday season, no idea
when that will happen

Should be another warm, no rain, day here
Wednesday predictions are good also

Possible rain Thursday and it won’t be pouring rain but the all day off and on showers

It’s better than snow
Lol

Good morning everyone. Getting ready for a very short day at work today. Hopefully it will be calmer then yesterday.

I have never gone to a theater with reclining seats. Knowing me I would probably fall asleep in one. I just try to get a seat with no one behind me. Ai always seem to sit in front of the seat kickers.

Good morning everyone. Getting ready for a very short day at work today. Hopefully it will be calmer then yesterday.

I have never gone to a theater with reclining seats. Knowing me I would probably fall asleep in one. I just try to get a seat with no one behind me. Ai always seem to sit in front of the seat kickers.
Once you try the reclining seats (for the same price as non reclining theatre, or in my case here it’s actually cheaper) you’ll never go back!

Another day of rain :umbrella: here in the Pacific NW! Ugh. It’s pouring out. No end in sight. I’m building my ark.
Mammogram day today, yay lol, and bone density test. While I’m at hospital may as well get them scheduled back to back as both are due now.

I think my Monday has continued into today. When I leave my neighborhood I have to take a left turn to get to work and B’s school. Usually this isn’t a problem since there is a left turn arrow. This morning we never got the arrow. I couldn’t do anything because I was between two cars. After about the fourth or fifth cycle of lights and not getting an arrow, the guy behind me finally backed up, pulled around me, and turned right. I did the same. Drove down the street to another neighborhood and turned around. Ended up being about 5 minutes late to work.

Mammogram day today, yay lol,
I sympathize. My mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I started getting mammograms earlier than the recommended age.

It’s slow at work today thank goodness.

Oops, that reminds me to get my mammogram set up.
I had that surgery when I was 23 and now have the tests done every 5 years

Charade, did anyone notice you were 5 minutes late today?
Hope it wasnt' an issue for you

Sue, I'll loan you my ark....
We had a lot of rain a week ago and don't think or hope I need the ark anymore...

And you're lucky Mac, I think those chicken ones are still available.

Good Morning, and hope you are feeling well.

I'm not a chicken person but Mr Mac is.
He adores their seasonal chicken wrapped tacos with the guac
Don't know how much longer they will have them as it is seasonal

Good weather today and have been out for a couple of hours for errands.
On Saturday I pulled out of the garage and did not see the other car in the drive way.
Boom.....

Spent this morning trying to sort things out and get a plan on repairs, insurance, etc.
It's very quiet in our house the past few days but had to wait until today when places were open to
fix the situation.

mac, hope there wasn’t too much damage to cars or you.........must have been a bit of a shock!

Rained all day here and high winds never ceased.........it has eased now though. Did go out and got a few gifts...but need to go back out again tomorrow.......think I have an idea of what to get everyone now.

But, on Friday our church is having it’s Christmas Fayre.....we always do a Secret Santa......this year I got one half of a new couple to our little village......he’s late 20’s and they’ve just had a baby......I know very little about him.....I tried to quiz his wife today when we were planning the event, but she wasn’t biting! Will need to get that tomorrow too.

Watching Scrooged tonight.......love Bill Murray!

Not to be a whimp but ouch! Have to laugh to myself when Technician says don’t breathe. Like I could! But I’m good for another year. Glad it’s over. Gotta be a better way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter