First thing I did was changed the thermostat to 72

Might lower it to 70 or 69..

High humidity outside !

In room and finally got ice bucket and now icing knee
Such relief

Plan to hit city walk for dinner

Enough parks for today!

IMG_2323.JPG

Some fun in Potterland, then met up with Mac to ride the train and hit a ride or two before leaving the park for the day. Then met up with Mac at CityWalk. If you enjoy a milkshake from Toothsomes, I hope you do not feel as full as I do. It was like a second meal.

Just relaxing and will try to go through NYC with Fallon tomorrow.

I thought island dining room
Opened at 6 for breakfast
Wrong

It opens at 7

Damn.....

and I'm not a morning person usually

I thought island dining room
Opened at 6 for breakfast
Wrong

It opens at 7

Damn.....

and I'm not a morning person usually

You are up early!

Enjoy your breakfast in Islands..........so nice!

Having a day in today, thankfully it’s miserable outside.......rain and just grey with more grey.........

Got a load of work done this morning including make butternut squash soup for lunch........it smells gorgeous........although DH has been acquiring some already........everytime I go through to the kitchen he’s snooping around the soup........

Plan to do more trip report this afternoon if my laptop updates sometime before Christmas this year..........

And it’s Wednesday..........

Wednesday? That means

IMG_2329.JPG

Yep, a camel. Since Keisha is enjoying seeing a mouse or two, need a camel reminder is is hump day.

Took me quite some time to suck that ice cream down Mac.

Time to get washed up.

IMG_2330.JPG

Going to be another hot day.

Have an awesome Wednesday homies.

Good morning :coffee:

I can't believe that I missed the start of your report Carole...the one day I didn't check.

Have a fun breakfast mac...hug a minionion for me and Scooby Doo if he's there too.

Today is the day I could sleep late since I go in at 2 so of course I wake up at 5 am.

Hope everyone has a great day :flower1:

Morning all!

Hey... How many keys does a piano have? 88
How many days until my vacation? 88!!!
Coincidence? I think not!

CLP-565GP_540x540_396x396_05df768b5c939c3943b68819afac06c0.jpg

Chuckers, that's just reaching...what's it going to be tomorrow...how many years has an 87 year old lived? What the heck...whatever gets you through the night, as John Lennon would say...which you can use in 11 days...how old would he be if he were still with us? (77 is the answer).

Let's see how creative you can be each day.

Chuckers, that's just reaching...what's it going to be tomorrow...how many years has an 87 year old lived? What the heck...whatever gets you through the night, as John Lennon would say...which you can use in 11 days...how old would he be if he were still with us? (77 is the answer).

Let's see how creative you can be each day.

Creativity strikes me when it does.. one can not force creativity. :P

Simpsons ride is cool!

Got great score on MIB

Fantastic on MiB!!!!! We were rubbish this year.......might have been my fault.........lol........

I need to move......my bottom has gone numb from sitting to long.......

did you drive or fly there?
either way, it's time consuming to go from where you are to texas..

have you picked out all your bridesmaids yet?
or planned the wedding date?
Very time consuming but we flew. We didn't have enough time to drive unfortunately.

Bridesmaids for most part have always been picked out. I don't have a huge group of close friends which makes it easy.
Wedding date is becoming more and more clear. We went venue shopping Monday because he leaves starting today for some training. He'll be in and out (mostly out) until after the new year and then will be gone for 6-8 months. Normally I wouldn't be the "LETS PLAN NOW!" girl, but since he's leaving......
Looking like it's going to be November 3 2018.

Ah, the meet the parents fun in Texas. Yay, for the hello from Texas TinyD.

Slow Dis, so short hello. Safe travels to the Keisha family. Enjoy, and will text a hello tomorrow from MK.

Ooh, a cool start, 50. But, beautiful sunny start, with bright blue skies. No even going to see a temp in the 70's but that is okay. Time for errands and wash. Oh, and get the luggage out.

Enjoy this Saturday, and the last day of September.
Met the parents a LONG time ago. December 2016 actually... we had JUST started dating. I did meet an extra aunt this trip though and got to visit her ranch. That was a lot of fun.
We made it there and back safely. I'm finally returning to work :(

Glad the Texas trip was good TinyD. Thanks for the updates, and a date. November is a lovely month for a wedding. Back to work is always a good and bad thing. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter