Something About Nothing............ #14

Morning all. Another beautiful morning. Temperatures are cooler but perfect for our trip to National Trust Dunham Massey.

Later we are collecting flowers from Mike our florist in Chelford - a little village about four miles away where we would like to live! He’s a great guy and does lovely arrangements. Kev wanted a bouquet for MIL’s neighbour as she’s been so helpful - and it is her friend who has moved into MIL’s bungalow.

Time for coffee and think about brunch as I doubt that anyone else will be down here for a while.

Happy Saturday all x

And besides missing the bacon in the morning, will be missing all the homies on the sans.

We`ll miss you too on the boards mac.......and will keep some bacon for you!!

Somewhat productive day today. I stopped by the library to pick up the book I won, went for my blood work, and then picked up B's new prescription swim goggles. I asked her if she wanted to start using them now or wait for her birthday. She opted to wait.

It's not so much that I hate them, but I apparently have deep veins, so they are hard to stick. I almost always have to get the blood drawn from the back of my hand.

Hope the parts don;t are too long to her there. I am not an early packer. I usually pack clothes the day before a trip, and toiletries the morning of.

Too early for snow. I thing we had some on Colorado last week, but that was in the mountains.

Thanks. I don't plan on doing much this weekend. I try drinking water beforehand too, but it has never helped me either.

Eek! I hate small planes. Not too fond of big ones either. I have flown in a helicopter once and it was not a terrible experience. I like it better than the time I was talked into riding in a Cessna. Never again.

Yeah, probably not worth a long drive for just 4 hours. Not all of the park will be open either. Hopefully they will get back to normal operations next year.

The news said that he has no symptoms and his wife's are mild. Hopefully it won't get any worse.

The number of Covid cases at B's school have dropped slightly. Hopefully they will continue to go down.

Hope you enjoy the book, and glad your blood work is done.

Yes, far too early for snow anywhere.....and glad to hear cases at your daughter`s school are dropping.

@schumigirl Alderley Edge is only 4 miles from us! Small world really.

We have started watching Designated Survivor on Netflix. Not watched it before. I’m not gripped yet but Kev is comfortable and much more relaxed after his busy day.

Safe travels Mac.

It is indeed a small world. I have a lot of relatives around the Manchester area.

We watched Designated Survivor, disappointed it ended without being renewed for another season, so lots of loose ends when it was done.

Happy Friday everyone!!
Just popping in to say that the weather is glorious and I appreciate every minute of it!!!!

79 degrees and sunny.....in Wisconsin....late September.
Whoo hoo!! :cloud9:

That is lovely Lori.....glad you`re enjoying some nicer weather.......:sunny:

Still breezy here this morning, grey and no real sunshine yet. No plans to go out at all today.......highlight of my day will be laying out the glasses for the wine tasting tonight........we have chosen 3 reds, two whites and a prosecco......nice! None of us like any Rose.....

Tom will pop out for the usual take out first........no cooking tonight.

We slept much later this morning, it was so nice for a change and breakfast was a treat with the "tattie scones" and will keep us going all day till dinner.

Plan to do laundry and some housework today. Already got a load out on the line although looks too windy to be honest. Will see how it goes........

And safe travels to our lovely mac and Janet today.........finally travel day is here :cheer2: Have a blast ladies.......:wave2:

cv58-S.jpg

cv144-M.jpg

Have a lovely Saturday :wave2:

Safe travels Mac. And safe travels to Keisha too.

Ack, the mention of English snow! Good Morning Schumi and Julie.

To be a nice and sunny, hot 91 today, with that rain chance later in the day. We were not rain losers yesterday. There were some dark clouds later in the evening, but no rain, it was sticky hot yesterday, that pool break before dinner was perfect way to cool down. It has been warm nights, last year, I remember wearing lightweight pants in the evenings, so far, no need to change from shorts, the evenings have been warm, like 80’s until the wee hours go to 78 or 79.

Happy Saturday to all the homies.

And got moved to Tower 1. Boo, but at least a high floor:
AD6671E4-FC1C-4618-802C-8BEE03683923.jpeg
Apparently Royal hasn’t cleaned their windows for awhile. That grayish is the dirty window. The sky is blue with no clouds. Hotel seems very busy, many are staying one or two nights, I assume to get into those HHN houses only done this weekend.

Doing SW for awhile, then maybe pool time or if get back early enough, some more park time.

Good morning Sans family :wave2:

6C44142B-E78E-4E74-AB33-9D9C4FD15413.jpeg

D4144680-72B2-4A18-9B8B-60EFBD9080E0.jpeg

Safe travels to Mac and Keisha today you will be in your happy place before to long.

3FCC7D71-317E-4404-AC49-9E9EC3EA3296.jpeg

DBF02748-00FC-4966-9F6B-B9317509F207.jpeg

Thank you! Damage is fixable and we will keep our chins up!
And very much looking forward to RPR :love:

I’am so sorry to hear you did have some damage. Yes, keeping the chin up and moving forward is a positive attitude for sure. Have a wonderful time at RPR.

Nice you had a good meal there, DisneyLife. I have seen mixed reviews of it on the AP Facebook page. I was not fond of the meal I had there 2 years ago, and have not been back. I may see if they have the milkshakes quick service. I did like mine enough, but they are pricey. I have a couple of the plastic cups they come in. I put stuff in them on my desk at home.

My sister and I went to Toothsome a couple of months after it first opened and the food and service were awesome. It has slowly went downhill. So sad, as I really like it there. Still stop in and try it every trip in hopes things are going to improve though.

Have a lovely weekend with your family Robo....spending time with a baby is always gorgeous! And I`m sure you`ll be all ready for your time in Orlando.

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing sweet Jude today and everyone as we celebrate his first birthday. Will be small gathering as we want to protect him.

Yes, we`re loooking forward to getting away soon for another little trip.......hope the steaks and wine were lovely.......

Thank you, Steaks were delicious. Wine was very good.

Planning "tattie scones" and bacon with sunny side up eggs tomorro

Sounds yummy. Have a fun wine tasting this evening.

Happy Friday everyone!!
Just popping in to say that the weather is glorious and I appreciate every minute of it!!!!

79 degrees and sunny.....in Wisconsin....late September.
Whoo hoo!! :cloud9:

Great to hear you are getting some nice warm weather. Have a great weekend.

Lynne looks like you and Disxumi had a great time. Keep the pictures coming.

I was up far to early this morning. I need to get some packing done before party this afternoon. I leave very early tomorrow morning. I’am driving. Will head home first then up to Universal on Tuesday.
Lynne you have my phone number to text me. Look forward to a visit. If anyone wants to meet up and say hi let me know.

I’am bringing some of the masks I make and would be happy to give some to the Sans family.

I did a good house cleaning yesterday and did some prep of some meals for hubby while I’am away. Find it funny that I feel the need to clean house before I leave on vacation. I have read here that others do it to.

I have not slept well past few nights. I have these times were that just happens. Usually lasts a week or two then gets better. The joys of getting older.......LOL

Looking forward to some fun Universal time. Hope I’am able to see the two houses.

Have a great Saturday Sans family.

F2B7AD57-AB90-4D79-A178-B37FDB9BBBB3.gif

39E135A7-E434-4EE0-9AA6-EF9108E47FD8.gif

08545F32-5735-4A61-86D2-31CDBED45445.gif

Oh Robo, I hope you get a better sleep tonight. And yes, will text you, as will be so nice to meet up with you.

Hanging with this Nemo:
EEB5B908-60A8-4BAE-B70D-D88D5E6411C3.jpeg
Long enough line to get in, arrived about 10 minutes before opening. I like that you don’t have to have bag searched if it is small, and they opened so many lanes I was through quick. 10 minute wait and scared myself on Manta, then now waiting for the 10:30 Dolphin Show. Treating starts at 11:30. Somewhat crowded, but yay, lots of shady sops to stop at.

Yay for DisneyLife for AC while in line.

Good Morning Dix, enjoyed my time and meal with you. Good luck with the rest of your classes.

Waiting for a spy. 😊

Was told at entry going back to finger scan on Monday. I think I used my thumb last time, but most likely, will have to reset. Don’t care. But FYI for those coming this Monday and later.

And no virtual lines for any now. May try around 4 or go there around 4, and see if they let me stand in line without virtual reservation.

And while not the dark side, some more SW picks:
BBD9A8F4-529C-430F-949D-6C27B5332DF2.jpeg
Get to watch from below the trainer feeling the rays.

B54DAC30-6AAB-4F7B-95C4-D37B02F99223.jpeg
Yeah, another upside down pick, but always enjoy the dolphin show.

15A2B9C4-2C8A-4192-8633-AF1EF06B80DE.jpeg

Second upside pick, beautiful weather, hot, as was crossing the water. AEDE853C-E530-4CFD-8B0F-3E8DD4293114.jpeg
Ah, three for three upside down, but Shark!

Hope Charade is ok - I worry when no night light!

Not slept well but a beautiful sunrise. Another beautiful dayI sat peacefully in the kitchen/family room with Louie and tried to go back to sleep but no luck.

We will be having a quiet day today. Home roast dinner and a movie later. J is up and on the trampoline. Kev and Em will watch the F1 and I’m going to go over to Dad’s for a short visit to pack up some more china for a charity.

Another thank you Lynne for the pictures.

Julie, your welcome, it has been a fun trip so far. Quiet days are good ones. Nice you are sharing with others, by donating. We did too, and we all feel like we hope those buying my mom’s things that we donated, will enjoy them as much as my mom did. It took us awhile to pack up all that was not needed or wanted. Hugs.

Schumi, had a very nice late meal, and great service at Confisco Grill.

Another hot one and a stormy day. Thinking of using early entry and have some dry park fun, then go back to hotel, change to my flip flops, and bring an umbrella before going back. I don’t mind putting it in a locker, if I have to. It is small, but larger than my bag, so I will just clip it on and off when needed to be used and stowed for a bit.

Super wonderful Sunday to all the homies.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter