Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
After skating, we drove up the street (maybe took 1 minute!) to Buca di Beppo for dinner.....

Bubba had the pizza..........
Jan2008063Small.jpg

i loved the 3 pics i posted before with a quote and the above one.

he looks so quiet and in thought.

give us the set up for that pic

5.gif

hey!
i said show of hands, not butts.............

and i know you all are dying to know which homie that was.....:rolleyes1

Janet & Mike will find this interesting.....

Just checked SW site for my airfare...(saw that commercial again!) Now the fare is $109.... went up $10!

All times and rates look the same for returning home :rolleyes:

we dun gud :goodvibes

Mine are the same, leaving Friday May 9th, coming home Sunday May 18th. There are $99 return flights, but they are in the morning for coming home. I refuse to waste the final day flying, I want to play all day, and fly home at night. We always take the next day off from work to recover anyway!

mike, you are the smartest man around here.
i like how you think!

i leave my house around 3:45 am for o'hare to catch a 6:25 morning flight.
of course i am exhausted by the time i leave my house as i'm afraid i'll oversleep and miss my ride so i just piddle around the house until time to leave.

and of course when i land in orlando, rooms are never ready for me on site so i store my belongings and hit the park.

by 6 in the evening, i am a walking zombie ready to crash.
but can i go back to the room and get some shut eye???.........
no way........i'm on vacation!

i recover from my vacations when i return home.

i loved the 3 pics i posted before with a quote and the above one.

he looks so quiet and in thought.

give us the set up for that pic

Here's the 'set up'.......

Me: Ryan, I need to take a pic of that pizza.

Then, he proceeded to make faces:

This is the first pic I took:
Jan2008061Small.jpg

This would be the second:
Jan2008062Small.jpg

so....he wasn't really be cooperative.... :headache: ...but, we had a good time! :thumbsup2

5.gif

hey!
i said show of hands, not butts.............

and i know you all are dying to know which homie that was.....:rolleyes1

yeah....i have a good idea :rolleyes1

Mine are the same, leaving Friday May 9th, coming home Sunday May 18th. There are $99 return flights, but they are in the morning for coming home. I refuse to waste the final day flying, I want to play all day, and fly home at night. We always take the next day off from work to recover anyway!

We used to do that.... but DH couldn't rationalize taking a whole day off just to sleep in! :confused3 Besides, we rarely go for just a week...so, we are actually ready to come home by then (I'm sure we'll be ready this time too!) So, we get in late on Saturday nite/early Sunday morning, have all day Sunday off to food shop, go thru mail, etc....so, it's all good. (note: I usually do laundry at FIL's before we come home, but we'll be at UO after Dad's before we come home this time...guess I'll be doing laundry that Sunday :headache: )

mike, you are the smartest man around here.
i like how you think!

i leave my house around 3:45 am for o'hare to catch a 6:25 morning flight.
of course i am exhausted by the time i leave my house as i'm afraid i'll oversleep and miss my ride so i just piddle around the house until time to leave.

and of course when i land in orlando, rooms are never ready for me on site so i store my belongings and hit the park.

by 6 in the evening, i am a walking zombie ready to crash.
but can i go back to the room and get some shut eye???.........
no way........i'm on vacation!

i recover from my vacations when i return home.

That's a good plan :thumbsup2 What's hard on us is that first morning we wake up at UO....THAT is hard... :sad2:

Trying to drop in and say hi and catch up really quickly! DH is at Best Buy so I have a few minutes while I'm supposed to be doing other things!

I'm really sorry to hear about Tricia's son. She's been through so much already. :confused3 Glad it sounds like things are getting a bit better, or at least that she's hanging in there.

Lori - I hope you get well soon (or even better don't get sick!).

Barb - I enjoy seeing all the pics.

Penny - of course you can be sure anyone from Green Bay is rooting for the Giants!

And we got snow too (for those of you who didn't see the Packers' game! :rotfl: ), but only about 6 inches. I swear, it snows every weekend around here this year. Never get a snow day that way!

Hope everyone's doing well. I don't know if I can read this thread if everyone talks about how wonderful they're doing dieting - you're making me feel too guilty! I just ate a handful of dark chocolate meltaways (kind of like truffles) - I'm pretty sure that's not on any diet plan! :rolleyes:

Well, evidently I ran out of time and now have to get a "flutie" and a pianist playing together here. Catch you all later!

Warning: rant ahead.

I would not have gone to the grocery store if our fridge weren't empty and cupboards weren't bare. Except that we're supposed to get 1-3" of snow tomorrow. HARDLY WORLD STOPPING, PEOPLE! So, tell me, why was the grocery store MOBBED and we couldn't find 1/2 gallon of the milk we usually buy and they were completely out of bananas. BANANAS. IDIOTS! You'd think these morons have never seen 1-3" of snow! MORONS!!!!!!!@!

You should see it when a hurricane has *potential* of coming. Days before, even if there's a definitive turn AWAY from Orlando, all the bread, bottled water, practically EVERYTHING is GONE.

Speaking of which, I may have to trek over to Walmart this eve or next eve...

I would not have gone to the grocery store if our fridge weren't empty and cupboards weren't bare. Except that we're supposed to get 1-3" of snow tomorrow. HARDLY WORLD STOPPING, PEOPLE! So, tell me, why was the grocery store MOBBED and we couldn't find 1/2 gallon of the milk we usually buy and they were completely out of bananas. BANANAS. IDIOTS! You'd think these morons have never seen 1-3" of snow! MORONS!!!!!!!@!

sorry :hug: We had plenty at our store today :confused3

I share wif you:
manynanas.gif

DH always says that when a 'storm' (a/k/a a few inches of snow) people rush to the store in preparation to make french toast.... bread, milk & eggs :confused3

:lmao:

(he's got a point! :rolleyes: )

You should see it when a hurricane has *potential* of coming. Days before, even if there's a definitive turn AWAY from Orlando, all the bread, bottled water, practically EVERYTHING is GONE.

We see it on the news DM.... we were at DH's brothers in-laws for Charley in '04.... Seen the pile there....strange to do a lot of cooking on the grill...would never think of it... I think one of the worst things to be without after a hurricane is AC....can get pretty hot :scared: for some folks.....

yep, the 1st thing i run for when snow is predicted is a trusty nanner:banana: :rotfl: Store's probably out of rock salt too

i like the 1st direct flight in the am & the last one outta dodge, just to squeeze all the vacation-y goodness out of a trip:thumbsup2

have run into problems with that strategy:

* weather & equipment delays (usually get comp'd) stinks; not sure if you'll get home, let alone when:sad2:

&

*DH never knows exactly what his schedule will be @ work until Friday am. One time i had him getting home after he was to start a midnight shift:rolleyes1 (work week can begin as early as 12:01 am on Sunday or as late as 4:00 pm on Tuesday:headache: ) He rarely misses work, now he just calls off sick if it happens;)

you mean it doesn't snow in jersey??
wow, i think we all should move there then.

i'm sick of the snow.
or have i ranted about that enough already?

why you going to walmart?
is a hurricane predicted?

i started dinner makings around 4:15.
we finally sat down at 5:30 and finished up the food within 5 minutes.......

i just hate it when they get hungry here.
i fixed breakfast for all of them this morning before i left for church.
you would have thought that was enough for the day, but , oh no.....they got hungry again.

now only 2 more to do dinner for...........no one eats at the same time here..

Hey guys! I'm on the computer for a bit. Brad is watching the kids while I do my bookkeeping duties, which I'm way behind on.

I have had a very frightening few days, but Joshua seems to be doing okay now. No seizures since the wee hours of Friday morning. He seems to tire out more easily than normal, but other than that he's acting like his old self today.

I hope to have more to report after we get Joshua to his doctor tomorrow. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for all of your thoughts, hugs, prayers, and concerns. You guys are great! :grouphug:

Hey guys! I'm on the computer for a bit. Brad is watching the kids while I do my bookkeeping duties, which I'm way behind on.

I have had a very frightening few days, but Joshua seems to be doing okay now. No seizures since the wee hours of Friday morning. He seems to tire out more easily than normal, but other than that he's acting like his old self today.

I hope to have more to report after we get Joshua to his doctor tomorrow. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for all of your thoughts, hugs, prayers, and concerns. You guys are great! :grouphug:

what time is the doc appt tomorrow?

be sure to take notes when you are there.

hang in there, homie. that's very good no more seizures this weekend.
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter