Something about Nothing, come join in........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a co-worker staying at the RPR this weekend with his family. It'll be their first time on property thanks to my suggestion. Think I can get Universal to pay a referral fee? :lmao:

wouldn't that be swell if we could get a referral fee?

patster, are you going back again this october?
i'll be at hrh this year.

what is in the building that once housed xena then angela landsbury, murder she wrote........is that the building you are thinking of?
I don't know cause we missed those. We discovered what looked like a good size building with nothing in it over in that area so it probably did have those shows in it.

Your Dad's name is Homer? We used to tease my DH because first he worked for a nuclear power plant and then he went to work in HR for a company that ran a big chain of stores much like Quikie Mart. :thumbsup2

wouldn't that be swell if we could get a referral fee?

patster, are you going back again this october?
i'll be at hrh this year.

I'd love to. Unfortunately, my wife isn't into halloween so we probably won't. I was able to talk her into it this past October by bringing my parents along. She hung out at Citywalk with dad watching the NFL, while mom and I toured HHN. We also went several years ago in October for an Anniversary trip but as it was just the 2 of us at the time, I didn't see HHN that year.

last year i found out after i came home that patster and his family were in rph and a floor or 2 below me. same room number but different floor.
i saw their pic on a thread in the UO forum.

i remembered seeing them in the elevator.

everyone sing along with me, it's a small small world after all.......

he posted a picture of the view from his room.
i looked at it and thought, hey that's the view i had.

so i pirated his pic and placed it on the rph thread to show what the view looked like from that room number. there was a question on what room to request at rph.....

so i pirated his pic and placed it on the rph thread to show what the view looked like from that room number. there was a question on what room to request at rph.....

Would it still be considered pirating because I didn't mind?:thumbsup2

That is a good question. I just think trying to put a Simpsons ride in the existing attraction structure would cause it to be very similar to the Jimmy Neutron attraction. Now given its local close to MIB, and the type of attraction (movie simulator), I could totally see a ride based on say Battlestar Gallactica (am I the only one who watches this show, LOL).

That is a good question. I just think trying to put a Simpsons ride in the existing attraction structure would cause it to be very similar to the Jimmy Neutron attraction. Now given its local close to MIB, and the type of attraction (movie simulator), I could totally see a ride based on say Battlestar Gallactica (am I the only one who watches this show, LOL).

i heard that rumor, battlestar gallactica.
it was on the scr.......... site.
can't post the site here as i think it would be starred out.

i think a themed attraction like B G would be way kewl since it would be near MIB

Would it still be considered pirating because I didn't mind?:thumbsup2

i remember i did send you a pm about "borrowing" it.
you were very kind to give me :thumbsup2

i'm about to call it a night.
expecting snow in the morning and i have to go to work early.

the night shift should be coming on soon here. :rotfl:

there's a gal i met on a thread over at the cb. don't know if she is a UO homie but she is a late nighter that likes to visit. anyone know Glenda? if you do, give her a holler that there is a 24 hour thread that likes to yak.

hey phamton, are you checking in later?

green lights out.

sweet sleep all

i can top that....i know someone that works as a psychic in that tent.

don't think i can freely give the name out as that might be a no no.

i am a member of the chainsaw wolf board. one of the gals that is also a member there works at the tent. she is a super star.

i think one of the gals there really knows what she is talking about.

Hmmpphh. The last time I went to a psychic, she told me someone in my family was sick, and she really hoped they weren't going to die. My grandma died 3 weeks later. That sucked.

Snow!!! :eek: It is a bit late in the year to get the white stuff. Although, precipitation can be a good thing. We're finally getting rain. It's a bummer for my houseguests, but it's a much better option than the fires that had begun.:sad2:

LARRY BIRKHEAD IS THE FATHER! I REPEAT, LARRY BIRKHEAD IS THE FATHER!!! Ah, sorry ... it has been a very stressful several weeks, and I can finally rest easy and get a good night's sleep now that that has been determined. Phew.. it was touch and go there for a while. I was worried Zsa Zsa's hubby might be a long shot ....

No way! I still don't believe it! I so thought it was going to be O.J. Simpson. :rotfl: I demand a retest!!! :rotfl2: Now that Larry Birkhead's been declared the "winner", I bet the 1st thing he's doing is, "Going to Disneyland". :laughing: (I love those commercials.)

On a serious note, I hope whomever ends up with custody of the baby sees more than $$$ signs in her.

Grabbing my coffee now and putting it in my refillable mug (should I mention that I bought the mug 10 years ago????)

:laughing:

How long have you been waiting to be all bad & declare your multiple trip use of refillable mugs? I can just hear it now, "Woohoo, I just posted on the Dis about reusing my refillable mug. Take that mug nazis!!! :snooty: BTW, if you need proof, you can find my post on the Universal board." :lmao:

I won't really care what the theme of the new rides are as long as the rides are really good.

I'm with you on that one! Quality of ride is much more important than the theme to us.

Bye, for now. I'll try to check in later. :wave2:

good morning homies. just here for a quick check in.

i have to leave soon so i do not have to shovel the drive way again.
yup, it's snow time for me.

tarheel, that was some deep thinking, OJ simpson........

jodie slept well last night since "who's your daddy" was cleared up.
saw on Extra last night that Stern said he is not going to fight, he wil the girl to larry.
of course, at this point larry is knee high in debt. looks like he will have to go back to work now.

popcorn::

Goodness gracious. I had forgotten about OJ Simpson! It's only a matter of time before poor Dannielynn becomes the main character of Danielle Steele's next novel. Poor thing.

Anyway, I only have one more night of work, and then I am off for the weekend. :woohoo: It's time for some shopping before Universal in May! Does anyone know when Nike typically comes out with their spring line? If it's out already, I am way disappointed. I want new Shox, but I haven't found any I like, and I'm waiting for their new releases. (The shox have to be throughout the sneaker. Not just on the heal. I hate those.)

BTW, GOOD MORNING, UNIVERSAL PEEPS!

LOL is way overused but this time I had my secretary come in to see what I was laughing at!

Ah, so many times I feel I have earned my tag of "Does anyone know what I'm talking about." And then other times, my Universal brethren just "get it." They know. I'm home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter