Something about Nothing, come join in........

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOVE ON OVER!

WICKED MONKISH PENNY HAS ARRIVED! :rolleyes1
Good morning to all! :surfweb: I tip my coffee to you. We are expecting a major storm here thursday into friday. last week, thousand of folks were without power for several days. keep your fingers crossed it is not so bad this tme. heavy wet snow is no fun.

111 days until vacation!:cool1:

my vaca schedule looks like this:
9/2 arrival at Dolphin, chill and energize:worship:
9/3 Sea World Day new for us
9/4 US Day another new thing
9/5 IOA Day ditto
9/6- repeat one of the above that we did not finish :thumbsup2
9/7 AK Day :goodvibes
9/8 eat Krispy Kremes at MCO and cry we are leaving:sad:

okay... getting to know others.... i will go first....
Macraven, what is your first name?
:goodvibes

:thumbsup2

What a great Idea!

I have an interesting topic. Has anyone ever gone to the psychics in IOA? They are in the tent in Drangon Land (as I call it) There is a guy named Kevin who absolutely blew me away. My DH and I went for fun....I was not expecting an experience like that. Kevin read my palm and he told me details about my life. He did not question me , he told me. He told my husband details about a guy we do business with (with whom we I had my suspicions about) and he told us he is a liar and cannot be trusted...and he was right. I have been to psychics before, but this guy was amazing. I am looking forward to going again.

So I am wondering if anyone else has shared in this experience.

ARE YOU SERIOUS... I COULD DO THIS????? TELL ME MORE.....

Is there a shortcut from HRH to US
From what I read there was but now its only for employees ?
please confirm , deny :goodvibes

so the birkenhead dude is the daddy? were there like 5 choices?
i feel bad for that baby.....:sad2:

macraven - no snow here yet! Still waiting but for some reason they already cancelled golf for the day!:confused3

Penny - good idea - I was wondering about folks first names too. I'm Marcie in case that's not obvious from my screen name!

Question on your count of days until vacation? My countdown says 107 days and I'm leaving on July 27th. How can you have 111 days until September 2nd? Are you doing something else in the meantime? Not meaning to depress you if the count is just off!;)

Is there a shortcut from HRH to US
From what I read there was but now its only for employees ?
please confirm , deny :goodvibes

It involves going through the parking lot. You used to be able to use the exit beside the slide and walk through the parking lot to the main gate. That exit is now locked but if you just go out the front exit and down the stairs to the left, then turn left again walking all the way through both parking lots, you will get to the front gates of the studios.

Frederick Prinz von Anhalt (not a prince nor from Anhalt) - my hero:) ; was rootin' for the creepy old dude; perhaps he's the govenators true dad?:idea:

top secret pic of new Lowes onsite hotel's poolscape...keep it quiet please!

and they fit right in with HHN
de%20The-Simpsons-Horror-Show%20uklntkvtzk.bu._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
:banana:

I will be going again this trip, so I will post about it. I loved it! Last year it was $75.00 per person before tip (I gave $10). Since they are an independant company, it cannot go on your room key, so if interested remember to bring cash or a credit card. I have not been to a psychic in years, I thought it was more for entertainment and theming.....boy were we surprised!

hmmm...I see a certain resemblance

218637-1.jpg

qqq.arnold.schwarzenegger.cigar.JPG

Q: freddy prinze jr or sr?

for personality i'll cast my vote for Sr:thumbsup2 nice head of hair too.

summer.jpg

I will be going again this trip, so I will post about it. I loved it! Last year it was $75.00 per person before tip (I gave $10). Since they are an independant company, it cannot go on your room key, so if interested remember to bring cash or a credit card. I have not been to a psychic in years, I thought it was more for entertainment and theming.....boy were we surprised!

Holy crap...sorry about the duplicate posts. I just got new internet service a few days ago which advertises as the "fastest" available. It is so fast I cannot keep up with it. It downloads 50 megabits per second/uploads in 5. I need to get used to all this speed.:surfweb:

i don't know what will be the replacement for bttf.
i read on another board that they speculate it will be the simpsons. someone posted that it will be that otto the school bus driver has the kids in the bus and marge takes over driving for some reason. don't remember too much more of what was posted on that set up.

some people like the simpsons and others don't. i don't know who uo decides the new rides.
when my kid was in 2nd grade, his teacher hated the simpsons. i had my kid in a blue simpson sweatshirt one day at school and she sent me a note saying that show was dispicable........i was so embarrassed and i told the kid don't you dare tell your teacher you watch that show!!

yea, bad mom moment.

Now I'm not saying anyone is a bad mom or dad because they watch it or let their kids watch it. I think my main reason for it is because I have 4 children and my oldest son was quite a challenge. Maybe he actually reminded me quite a bit of Bart. It didn't matter how much trouble that boy got in to he just wouldn't listen. Now he is a fabulous kid (at 22) but that is afte me having to do some tough love and kick him out of the house after he graduated from high school. Believe me that was hard but it turned his life around.

I do remember teachers being very upset about the show. I have also heard of them sending notes home here in Oklahoma way back when. It even seems as though the shirts were banned in some schools around here.

in case a former question gets lost in the pages, if you know the answer or have a comment on it, please post.

goofie4goofy asked about the psychic tents.

have any of you done that?

I have never been but it does sound quite interesting. Although I don't think I could handle it if I got one of those reports about someone in my family being sick. That would be a little to much.

how about the Simpsons merchandise and characters in the park?

I don't mind the merchandise or the characters in the park. It is just not something we participate in. My youngest, who is 8, would have no idea what it was. If others want to participate that is their perogative. I just really think that replacing a classic movie with an old TV show is not the best thing to do.

Hmm, although there is something that is JP related at IOA and it is an older movie maybe they could do something really good with the simulator ride that would include JP. Other than that I not really a movie buff and I would have to figure out which movies are Universals before I could come up with anything else.

macraven - no snow here yet! Still waiting but for some reason they already cancelled golf for the day!:confused3

Penny - good idea - I was wondering about folks first names too. I'm Marcie in case that's not obvious from my screen name!

Question on your count of days until vacation? My countdown says 107 days and I'm leaving on July 27th. How can you have 111 days until September 2nd? Are you doing something else in the meantime? Not meaning to depress you if the count is just off!;)

Marcie - We are supposed to be leaving home on the 27th as well. I am still trying to work it out so that me & the kids can leave home on the 24th and let DH fly in to join us later on. Anyway, we will be in Orlando by the evening of the 28th! Maybe we will bump in to you there!

And I can not believe this weather. It was in the high 80's here early last week, then we had snow flurries on Thursday & Friday. It was still cold out yesterday morning & last night it had warmed back up & we had tornado warnings around us. I am definetly ready for the weather to calm down.

Have a terrific day everyone! Oh yeah and my name is Lori, maiden name was Bell. That is of course where the user name comes from.

Frederick Prinz von Anhalt (not a prince nor from Anhalt) - my hero:) ; was rootin' for the creepy old dude; perhaps he's the govenators true dad?:idea:

Mine too! I mean, what man in his right mind openly and publicly contests paternity of a child with a playboy bunny while he's still married to someone else? Guess Zsa Zsa is OK with an open marriage? Or is that what happens when you're 90 and married to someone 26 years your junior? I mean, I'm pretty sure if Mike were publicly wanting a DNA test because he (too) could be Dannielynn's daddy, we'd be taking separate vacations by now. But that's just me.

Anyway, I see some new faces on this thread. Hello and welcome!

It involves going through the parking lot. You used to be able to use the exit beside the slide and walk through the parking lot to the main gate. That exit is now locked but if you just go out the front exit and down the stairs to the left, then turn left again walking all the way through both parking lots, you will get to the front gates of the studios.

yup, that's the short cut way for the last 3 years!
i use it.

checking in from work.
here for a short time and a cup of coffee.......who brought the coffee?

Mine too! I mean, what man in his right mind openly and publicly contests paternity of a child with a playboy bunny while he's still married to someone else? Guess Zsa Zsa is OK with an open marriage? Or is that what happens when you're 90 and married to someone 26 years your junior? I mean, I'm pretty sure if Mike were publicly wanting a DNA test because he (too) could be Dannielynn's daddy, we'd be taking separate vacations by now. But that's just me.

Anyway, I see some new faces on this thread. Hello and welcome!

i can't get over that the prince still can operate at the age of 90...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter