Something about Nothing, come join in........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority here but I sure hope they do not replace BTTF with a Simpsons ride. I will never step foot in it and my children will not either. It is one show that I immediately knew was not something we would watch. I can't believe they would even consider putting it in to a park.

i don't know what will be the replacement for bttf.
i read on another board that they speculate it will be the simpsons. someone posted that it will be that otto the school bus driver has the kids in the bus and marge takes over driving for some reason. don't remember too much more of what was posted on that set up.

some people like the simpsons and others don't. i don't know who uo decides the new rides.
when my kid was in 2nd grade, his teacher hated the simpsons. i had my kid in a blue simpson sweatshirt one day at school and she sent me a note saying that show was dispicable........i was so embarrassed and i told the kid don't you dare tell your teacher you watch that show!!

yea, bad mom moment.

in case a former question gets lost in the pages, if you know the answer or have a comment on it, please post.

goofie4goofy asked about the psychic tents.

have any of you done that?

I won't really care what the theme of the new rides are as long as the rides are really good.

I may be in the minority here but I sure hope they do not replace BTTF with a Simpsons ride. I will never step foot in it and my children will not either.

how about the Simpsons merchandise and characters in the park?

Ok OK.....I started packing!!!!! I am in the process of putting together my Box O'Beauty ---since you are no longer allowed to bring over 3 oz of liquids on a plane, I Fed Ex my beauty elixers in a big box to the hotel.:rotfl2: I mean c'omon 3 oz of shampoo! You gotta be kidding me. Since we are doing carry on's only this trip I really don't have a choice. So it weighs about 20 lbs already and I am not done yet. But by shipping all this crap I have more room in my luggage for shoes:thumbsup2

Wasn't sure where to really put this, so I thought this would be a good place...

We just got back from Universal on Sunday. We took my fiance, who has never been there. He is just starting to get into the thrill rides so we put him on the Mummy. Well after the ride, he said it was OK, but that it had hurt his arm.

Me, being the caring, loving soul that I am (yea, ok), told him that he was just being a wimp and ignored it. That was last Thurs.

I just noticed thos yesterday. I saw the inside of his arm had about a 2-3 inch purple and yellowish bruise. I had forgotten about the ride and asked him what it was from. He said, "Remember the Mummy?" and I'm like "Yea." And he says, "this was the souvenir I got from it!!" :rotfl2:

We both laughed...good times. :hug:

Ok OK.....I started packing!!!!! I am in the process of putting together my Box O'Beauty ---since you are no longer allowed to bring over 3 oz of liquids on a plane, I Fed Ex my beauty elixers in a big box to the hotel.:rotfl2: I mean c'omon 3 oz of shampoo! You gotta be kidding me. Since we are doing carry on's only this trip I really don't have a choice. So it weighs about 20 lbs already and I am not done yet. But by shipping all this crap I have more room in my luggage for shoes:thumbsup2

i bring the bare essentials when i go for 14 days.
when i am in the parks, i am not the one people look at........
i comb my hair and that is about the extent of it for beauty treatment....:rotfl:

i am surprised that no one has created a poll for "simpsons, yes or no" ride.

i hear bits and pieces on various threads in passing, of opinions on the simpsons

amity, if the simpson ride is a go, i bet they would carry the merch for it.
money talks.

kstarfish, which row were you two sitting in?
i have moved around some on the ride but never got bruised.

but then, i know what is happening next and probably brace myself when the ride leaves the show area and becomes a roller coaster.

think fiance will go back on the ride?

if not, he can wait and hold your purse for you when you go on it next time......

I'm a rotten Mom. My son and I have always watched the Simpsons together and I would definitely enjoy the ride. The show has been on forever and is getting a bit tired now though. I'm surprised that they wouldn't try to have the ride done by the time the movie comes out though and now there's no way.

Now, don't me started on Sponge Bob. That one annoys me big time.

I'll be the first to admit I don't see a Simpsons connection to Universal Studios considering the movie isn't coming out until this July. it actually pisses me off trying to connect the park and a TV series that has been around since 1989.

but I'm a huge Simpsons fan, and I'm willing to overlook the jump. I have faith the attraction will be well done (even though it has absolutely nothing to do with movie making and Universal's history)

I guess it's a bit of self-pleasure.

I'm overlooking some the convoluted "logic" in the case of the Simpsons too. One thing I'm having trouble overlooking is the location of the new ride if they do put it in the BTTF building. It doesn't fit there to me but belongs over by Shrek and Jimmy Neutron. Isn't there a huge empty building over there?

my dad's name is Homer.

we all laughed about it all our lives until the simpsons came on the scene

I'm overlooking some the convoluted "logic" in the case of the Simpsons too. One thing I'm having trouble overlooking is the location of the new ride if they do put it in the BTTF building. It doesn't fit there to me but belongs over by Shrek and Jimmy Neutron. Isn't there a huge empty building over there?

what is in the building that once housed xena then angela landsbury, murder she wrote........is that the building you are thinking of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter