• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Specialty souvenir question

Jewelry. Every trip at least one piece. The stores in WS used to have a better selection but I still manage to find something that I like. It's nice because every day I wear something that was purchased in WDW, a pair of earrings or bracelet or charms. The store over near the Boardwalk has a large selection of Kameleon pop jewelry. This way always have a little Disney with me.
hi! are there Disney Kameleon pops (not sure if those are still even sold)? Any other stores on Disney property that sells Kameleon? thanks!

hi! are there Disney Kameleon pops (not sure if those are still even sold)? Any other stores on Disney property that sells Kameleon? thanks!
I haven’t seen them anywhere else recently, years ago I bought Disney themed ones at a Mouse Gear but I think only place to find them now is eBay. The store on the Boardwalk is around the corner from the Screendoor and also sells art.

There are Disney outlets not far from WDW that sell a huge variety of Disney souvenirs for much less then on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter