SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

Yeah, some buildings seem like the walk to the quick service place wouldn't be too bad. And I like the look of the pool area over there. Is it still a pretty quiet section or no?
Yes, we have found the resort as a whole pretty quiet when we have stayed there.

Was super quiet when we stayed for spring break in early March. Paddock area we great, pool area is nice, good slide and the splash area for littles is awesome. It’s a decent walk to the carriage house, but nice straight shot with a cool bridge to walk across.

Hoping to visit the Springs Resorts (OKW, Port Orleans) on our upcoming trip - is there a better way than taking a boat back and forth to Springs?

Hoping to visit the Springs Resorts (OKW, Port Orleans) on our upcoming trip - is there a better way than taking a boat back and forth to Springs?
If you’re in one of the CP or Paddock rooms close to the boat dock you can quickly walk to the Disney Springs boat dock and then take a boat.

From Carousel I’d probably take a Lyft or a Minnie Van. Next best free option after boats involves a trip to Epcot.

I was wondering if anyone could confirm the current price of an 8 pack of Dasani water at Artists Palette? Latest I could find listed was $4.49

Just wondering if there will be availability for 3-4 night stay during labor day weekend around 2-3 months out?

Still in process of closing on a contract but have a flight booked and just wondering if I will have a place to stay when I have everything completed.

Just wondering if there will be availability for 3-4 night stay during labor day weekend around 2-3 months out?

Still in process of closing on a contract but have a flight booked and just wondering if I will have a place to stay when I have everything completed.
Maybe! No one can say for sure. Are you willing to stay in a 1BR?

I'd make a cash reservation through Disney that can be cancelled after the DVC reservation is booked. That way you definitely have a place to stay.

I was watching a video walkthrough of the resort and noticed a height marker by the splash area in the Paddock section. Is there a height restriction there and how strict are they about it?

I was watching a video walkthrough of the resort and noticed a height marker by the splash area in the Paddock section. Is there a height restriction there and how strict are they about it?
Splash pads are limited to 48” max across property and the fenced off ones are stricter than the open ones but enforcement is pretty strict on the fenced ones unless you’re the only people there.

That's a huge bummer. My son is taller than that but he's autistic and the splash areas look more like his type of thing since he can't swim (yet.)

That's a huge bummer. My son is taller than that but he's autistic and the splash areas look more like his type of thing since he can't swim (yet.)

My son is 8 years old and about 52 inches tall. He had no issue playing with his younger sister in the Paddock splash pad last week. It was not crowded and he wasn't being a nuisance, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Can anyone advise how to make good coffee with the Joffrey's packets in the studios? I tried several times and it came out watery and with an aftertaste. Not sure what I was doing wrong. Thanks!

Can anyone advise how to make good coffee with the Joffrey's packets in the studios? I tried several times and it came out watery and with an aftertaste. Not sure what I was doing wrong. Thanks!
IMHO you’re probably not doing anything wrong; I’ve never had good joffreys in the hotel room. The coffee makers aren’t sufficient and aren’t clean enough (not in the you’ll get sick sense but in the you can still taste the 5 year old coffee buildup sense)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter