• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

Are you still allowed to sit on the couch by the chess table in the Millennium Falcon and take a picture?

I saw one group doing it, very quickly. But you’re told where to stand...can’t wander around anymore while waiting to be called, for obvious reasons. So doesn’t hurt to ask but don’t be surprised if the answer is no.

We are coming late May what are our chances getting a boarding pass for 6 people for Rise of the Resistance? How quickly does it fill up? Got on there today at 7: 15 just to check it out and already all boarding passes were filled....

They are usually gone within 6-8 seconds.

See the “read-post-1-2-first-rise-of-the-resistance-boarding-group-planning-and-information-no-spoilers” thread for tips.

You need to hit join-join-join as fast as possible right at 7:00 am or 1:00pm without stopping to read anything. It’ll auto select your friends and family that have a reservation on the day of your park reservation.

Went I. September with small crowds and couldn’t get in to rise of the resistance. It’s the one thing my fiancé wants to do that we didn’t get to

We are coming late May what are our chances getting a boarding pass for 6 people for Rise of the Resistance? How quickly does it fill up? Got on there today at 7: 15 just to check it out and already all boarding passes were filled....
Theyre gone within seconds. That being said, I have never not been able to get one. Have a few people trying at the same time, not connected to wife, in an area with good cell reception, make sure your traveling party is easily accessible in MDE and read all the other tips in this thread.

Good luck

Theyre gone within seconds. That being said, I have never not been able to get one. Have a few people trying at the same time, not connected to wife, in an area with good cell reception, make sure your traveling party is easily accessible in MDE and read all the other tips in this thread.

Good luck

How do I unconnect from her🤣

If multiple family members are trying for ROR boarding groups on their device at 7am or 1pm, are they all logged in under the same account on the my Disney experience app? I am the only one who has the app in my group since I made all the reservations for my family of 5. Should I have each person download it on their phone? and how should they log in? my account or their own?

If multiple family members are trying for ROR boarding groups on their device at 7am or 1pm, are they all logged in under the same account on the my Disney experience app? I am the only one who has the app in my group since I made all the reservations for my family of 5. Should I have each person download it on their phone? and how should they log in? my account or their own?
It doesn’t matter. If they have their own accounts, they can log in to them, and if they don’t have their own accounts they can log into yours using your credentials (or you can log them in then hand the device back to them). The important thing is that everyone must be listed on each other’s F&F list and have permission to plan for each other and share plans.

I think the post above just answered the question I came here with, but I'll throw it out there, anyway...

I gather the earliest possible BG return time is at park opening, yes? I'm trying to determine if I get a BG from home if I can make to DHS in time: I've got a 1.5-2 hour drive, depending on traffic, so if by some crazy chance I get BG 1ish on a day DHS opens at 9am, and I leave home at 7:15am, say I'd be in DHS by 9:15am. They give an hour to return after your BG is called, right? If so, this seems feasible!

I don’t know enough about phones to know that mine is old. I haven’t been able to use mobile ordering and when I stopped by the front desk they said my phone was outdated :sad: Would you guess that if I can’t mobile order I won’t be able to join the virtual queue tomorrow?

I think the post above just answered the question I came here with, but I'll throw it out there, anyway...

I gather the earliest possible BG return time is at park opening, yes? I'm trying to determine if I get a BG from home if I can make to DHS in time: I've got a 1.5-2 hour drive, depending on traffic, so if by some crazy chance I get BG 1ish on a day DHS opens at 9am, and I leave home at 7:15am, say I'd be in DHS by 9:15am. They give an hour to return after your BG is called, right? If so, this seems feasible!

Our posted return time for Group 1 was 9:30 am so you have time, plus I think for sure they would still honor it for a while past the posted time.

First time back since Jan 2020 when you had to be in the park at 7am to get boarding.

I’ve gotten ROR both of our HS days including this morning.

I read “don’t be on Disney WiFi”...please take into account we’re at the Poly which is only half open but day 1I got up at 6:50, I ran an internet speed test (just google that real easy to use)...WiFi was triple the speed of data so went with WiFi. Used my daughters phone to view the world clock. At 6:59:59 I clicked “join” and got the come back at 7 message, so quickly went back clicked join and join and got BG 81 which was perfect t because we wanted to sleep in so we didn’t board to around 2.

This morning did the same thing but waited till world clock hit 7:00 then clicked join/join and got group 26.

Its only available for a few seconds so if you’re not clicking at 7 you’re sol.When you click join you don’t need to click party members, it already pre-selects the people in your group with HS reservations that day so once that screen pops up click join.

On Thursday the group behind us had 10 people so 6 shouldn’t be an issue. Just remember you don’t have to select the people in your party after you hit join vq (first screen) just click and your entire part with reservations will be added.

With the new changes at Disney World I was wondering if they were still allowing pictures at the Falcon's couch/ chess table while waiting for your turn on smugglers run (with masks on of course)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter