Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

You won't regret the switch.

P1030654-L.jpg

PizzaMan - I think the reason I like your photos is, aside from the good photography, you always have a photo from a different view or angle that I haven't seen before. Thanks...I like that! :thumbsup2

Nice...Is that HDR? If so, how many exposures?

Yes that was HDR, three tripod exposures. I've been trawling my way through several years' worth of photos on my hard drive, including about 40 HDR images that I'd never really felt comfortable with processing. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it now though.

Some I've tried to keep fairly natural, others I've gone for a slightly more processed look (hopefully not too far though - "less is more", as they say):

POR-Main-2010-0290-HDR_large.jpg

Andre

Yes that was HDR, three tripod exposures. I've been trawling my way through several years' worth of photos on my hard drive, including about 40 HDR images that I'd never really felt comfortable with processing. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it now though.

Some I've tried to keep fairly natural, others I've gone for a slightly more processed look (hopefully not too far though - "less is more", as they say):

Andre

wowzers.....that is nice! I used to really enjoy the HDR look in photos but after awhile I felt they were over processed. I still see photos, and I'm not sure they are HDR, that show over processing between the tree line and the sky. I'm not sure if it's because of HDR or the program processing it. I like the HDR look but I like it to look natural, if that makes any sense.

I could not get my photos to expose the sky and the land to look natural. While the weather was overcast most of the time (during daylight) the sky still seemed always blown out. I was using a new camera ....maybe the tone range was not what it should have been...then again it was probably user error.

I really like your water reflection in both photos and wonder if you did anything special to make it pop.

A long time ago I saw some photos like yours but they were put upside down, making the reflection on top and the original on bottom ....it made for a very interesting look...

Regards

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter