Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

P1030708-XL.jpg

I hate that green wire fencing by the way - it's totally out of character with the rest of the wooden or wood/rope barriers in the area, and was obviously just quickly thrown in as a generic safety measure without any design considerations at all. It would look better on a building site.

Andre

What area is this in? (building wise) I want to walk over this bridge and stream every morning on the way to the food court :)

I'd have to confirm when I get back home, but I think that's the bridge leading to the parking lot located between building 14 on the left and 15 on the right.

Andre

What do you mean "the end"? :sad: These POR photos have been keeping me sane (or making me more insane, depends how you look at it) as I survived through the days of "Last year today we were arriving at POR. Last year today we were going to MK", etc. Now what will I do without my daily dose of POR photos? I guess I'll just have to look at my own ordinary not-even-slightly-professional-looking photos.

Thanks for sharing all those gorgeous photos, PizzaMan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter