studio to 1 br

We stayed in a studio for 3 days before switching to a bedroom for the rest of the stay last January. My son was 2 and got real sick late the last night in the studio. He threw up all over his FAVORITE blanket. I was so glad we were moving into a 1 bedrrom with that washer/dryer that next day. After that experience I will always go to a 1 bedroom. You just never know when you may need a washer dryer at weird hours. :)

Our first DVC stay in August will be in a 1BR Savannah View at AKV. We will be staying in a Concierge Studio next March.

I'm hoping the "step down" won't be too bad but can foresee a possible add-on after the March stay. We have only been DVC members since April so I may not make it a year before we are adding more points :)

I guess then the whole 2BR vs 1BR issue kicks in, huh?

But know that it happens to lots of people. We'd always stayed in studios, but one time we'd just done an add-on before a trip, so we called and were able to "splurge" on a 1 BR. I was sure we'd be able to go back to a studio after that one splurge. No way!

Yep... that's usually how it happens. Only studio we stay in now is the OVIR at VB. Really wish they had a OV1BR....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter