Surprise Swap 4~ Completed~

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Picture link:

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/tkevey/Surprise Swap 4/?albumview=slideshow

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/tkevey/Surprise Swap 4 - 2/?albumview=slideshow

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/tkevey/surprise swap 4 photo mats/?albumview=slideshow

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1773283

postal back to you :stitch2:

NemoMom07 :stitch2:
Kat :stitch2:
bearbear :stitch2:
djackow :stitch2:
Michellepooh :stitch2:
123SA :stitch2:
Cool Cat (DD of 123SA):stitch2:
MickeyTeacher :stitch2:
tiggermei & amourecat (DD of tiggermei) :stitch2:
DisneyIsTerrific :stitch2:
Tigger1221 :stitch2:
pretty in tink :stitch2:
cocacolamom:stitch2:
hopemax::stitch2:
Vickiev:stitch2:
Little Cute Pirate (DD of pretty in tink ):stitch2:
missesdisney -- :stitch2:
AlexWyattMommy:stitch2:
rlovew:stitch2: (mailed with Mickeyteacher's)
sanapp :stitch:
Mischief_Managed :stitch:
Mawnna:stitch:
momx3boys
MazdaUK & Kicky
believen
SusieStone
Tinkerbean & Jellybean (DD of Tink)

Still awaiting arrival confirmation

Mickey'sfriend
Princess Jayne
sharond150

I finished mine up yesterday and got them all bagged & labelled today. I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow or Friday.

Okay.

You already have me as checked in. I posted on the other thread earlier.

So now I am subscribing.

I have all of my groups finished.

Coolcat needs to to do her Disney group.

I'm checking in, I've bought some supplies and have a list made.... that's about it. These are next.
Vicki

I have stuff cut for 5 of my 6 groups. I still need to finish my page swap before I can finish these up. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with all of the pieces I cut but I think I know what I'm doing. I don't anticipate having a problem making the deadline.

Mine are all finished, bagged up and ready to be mailed out. I need to get you to send me your addy Kat and I will have them in the mail within a week. I will post when they go postal.

Does anyone know the new rate for the Large flat rate box? It was $12.95.

I haven't started these yet- I have thought about what I will do for my PP but I haven't done anything on them. They are on my list of things to do and i will get them done but my completed pages, recipes, and quotes are getting done first. I plan to have everything cut before June 6th and actually put them together when we visit my mother in law for the week.

Rebecca

Mine are all finished, bagged up and ready to be mailed out. I need to get you to send me your addy Kat and I will have them in the mail within a week. I will post when they go postal.

Does anyone know the new rate for the Large flat rate box? It was $12.95.

It's still $12.95. The price didn't change when everything else did. I expect they'll take care of that in the next postage hike. :rolleyes:

I have 2 of them done and working on the others. Schools out for summer soon!!!! Then I will have a lot more time to get them finished and mailed out!

Glad they all got there safely! One of Kicky's princess things (I won't specify further as I doon't want to give anything away ;-) ) is a bit crooked so I'm happy to get that back if you think it doesn't make the grade - he was VERY independant about doing it!

Glad they all got there safely! One of Kicky's princess things (I won't specify further as I doon't want to give anything away ;-) ) is a bit crooked so I'm happy to get that back if you think it doesn't make the grade - he was VERY independant about doing it!

heheh I haven't even looked in your package :) Tell him I am sure that all his pieces are just awesome and I'm sure he will make the grade just fine :hug:

Thanks to everyone for checking in this far :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter