Surprise Swap 4~ Completed~

I'm here and almost done- I hope to mail this next week before we leave for Disney.
S :)

I have both of my halloween slots done and am working on my general disney ones. I am hoping to get some of this done on this long weekend!!

I'm all done this one! I just have to bag and label them and I'll send them back with your eat swap!

maria

Well I didn't get done as much as I had hoped today. Like I said I have my 2 Halloween slots done. I finished up one General Disney slot today. I am almost done with one of my Pooh and Friends slot. I should be able to finish that one up and my other one tomorrow. That will leave me with three General Disney slots, but I alredy know what I am going to do. I can't believe how many of you are already done with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD -- coolcat -- is finished her 2 sets. I have finished my sets. I am going to add an element to DD's Halloween group, since her piece did not turn out quite as well as I would have liked. I hope to mail this by the end of the week.

I'm here, I'm here! checking in! I have all my general Disney but 1/2 of one group done and my strictly Pooh group done. so I have one Christmas, one Halloween, one Anything Goes, and 1/2 general Disney left to do

Hi y'all!

Kat has graciously allowed me to back out of this swap. In addition to recovering from my knee injury and surgery, I now have a kidney stone. Between my health issues and the new puppy, I'm need to focus on home right now and just can't do this swap.

I know I will regret this when I see all the super cute stuff that comes out of this swap. Y'all have fun!

Hi y'all!

Kat has graciously allowed me to back out of this swap. In addition to recovering from my knee injury and surgery, I now have a kidney stone. Between my health issues and the new puppy, I'm need to focus on home right now and just can't do this swap.

I know I will regret this when I see all the super cute stuff that comes out of this swap. Y'all have fun!

Hope you have fun.

I now have a kidney stone
Ouch! Its not your year, is it? Poor you - hope you get some relief soon. I was watchin a show last night where two people had to eat a 17th century diet and they were talking about how Pepys had his stone removed - you be glad its the 21st century;)

Ladies - I am openging this for Angels.. We can really use them in the paper piecing group, Halloween, Christmas, Pooh & Photo mats. We have open spots in general disney if anyone wants them as well.

I will take 1 of the paper piecing, 1 of the Halloween, 2 of the Anything Goes.

If I can wrap up my other angel spots soon, I'll see if I can do more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter