Surprise Swap 4~ Completed~

I'll pick up some more paper piecing groups....Do you need to know a number? This is something I can work on when I am on vacation.

The Christmas ones are for the Christmas groups

The Monsters are for the paper piecing groups (and BTW, Fun Flock is fun!)

Stitch is for Stitch group

Dumbo, Nemo are for regular Disney. I'm also working on Cars cars for additional regular Disney groups.

And after the swap is over, and if someone didn't get a character from me they wanted, I will make extras (I have a couple made already).

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hope you did it this time not me! I didn't spill any beans about what I had already seen.. but they are soo awesome.

For the Christmas spots in the swap - is the theme general Christmas or Disney Christmas. If it is Disney Christmas,I will do some of those.

Dumbo, Nemo are for regular Disney. I'm also working on Cars cars for additional regular Disney groups.

And after the swap is over, and if someone didn't get a character from me they wanted, I will make extras (I have a couple made already).

Wow, those are awesome!!

You are really asking for it Hope, you will be swamped. :)

For the Christmas spots in the swap - is the theme general Christmas or Disney Christmas. If it is Disney Christmas,I will do some of those.

I can help with this group stoo depending on the answer to this. I thought that it was just Christmas in general, disney not required.

Mine were just general, but I would be willing to remake some in Disney themed. My general ones could then go on to the "anything" goes group.

I have everything for this SWAP and I'm almost done but I have to move this week so everything is packed.I just got my room the way I like it too :(

If I remember correct we agreed the Halloween & Christmas groups could be Disney or non Disney If you specifically want Disney just slip in a note and I can try to make sure that's what you get back.

I will take 1 of the paper piecing, 1 of the Halloween, 2 of the Anything Goes.

If I can wrap up my other angel spots soon, I'll see if I can do more.

Are these in addition to what you already have or are these totals?

I'll pick up some more paper piecing groups....Do you need to know a number? This is something I can work on when I am on vacation.

I just added you with a plus symbol. Make what you want and then let me know when your done :)

I have everything for this SWAP and I'm almost done but I have to move this week so everything is packed.I just got my room the way I like it too :(

Thanks for checking in, good luck with the move.

If you can't find enough angels, do you want me to dial back some? I am maxing on a couple of the groups. I wanted to make enough to get one of everything without getting mine back (I actually made 7 of everything so I could keep one).

I'm currently in:
10 Disney (already finished 8 groups)
3 Halloween (finished 1 group, planned on finishing the other two tonight)
3 Christmas (haven't started cutting yet)
1 Paper piecing (done)
2 Pooh (1 done)

I'd be willing to go either way - make more where needed (in the groups I already signed up for) or make less. Whatever works best!

Don't worry, If I have to I have a super secret stash I can pull from I will make sure you don't get your own back. I collect and stash for this swap specifically :)

Here is what I have

6 Disney Groups complete
1 paper piecing complete
3 photomats complete

I will angel 2 paper piecing groups & 2 photomat groups. I'll check on my Christmas stuff and get back to you.

just checking in-still working on these-changed my mind a few times but will be on time for mailing!

I just love those, especially the Monsters Inc. Hope you post the cars. I love Tow Mater. He reminds me of my DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter