Surprise Swap 4~ Completed~

Kat, take care of yourself first and then worry about the swap. If it anything like what we've been dealing with our DS, it's not fun.

:tink: A little fairy dust to help you and your family feel better. Hope this finds you on the mend. Take care of yourself and family first, everything else can wait. :)

Thanks ladies I have walking pnemonia so I'm taking it easy. I'm working on my abc pages in bed..lol.. now how is that for insane.

"No, hunny I wasn't leaving cookie crumbs in bed, it's bits of paper"

Thanks ladies I have walking pnemonia so I'm taking it easy. I'm working on my abc pages in bed..lol.. now how is that for insane.

"No, hunny I wasn't leaving cookie crumbs in bed, it's bits of paper"

You're gonna spray those puppies down with Lysol, right?
;)

Oh, Kat!

I am so sorry about your walking pneumonia...I had it at Thanksgiving.

I have just a few more boxes left and then everything will be postal. And those will be in the mail tomorrow.

If mine has not been mailed yet, please hold until after I get back from vacation.

We go on Monday for a couple of days but please don't hold ours as someone will be bringing in the post and DS(8) is already badgering me (well, he started badgering me before I'd even mailed them :lmao: ) "Are they here yet Mummy?"

I can now officially say this swap is semi postal! Yikes it was huge

I want to add a mini disclaimer I tried very hard not to give anyone anything of their own back in the general Disney groups. There was so much stuff I can't guarantee that I didn't though. If your missing anything let me know I was for some reason a couple groups short so i had to improvise from my goodies to make it all stretch and since I've mailed some already I couldn't open boxes.

Jayne - For some reason I never got your group so i made you one from my own. I added it to your color stuff

Additional Note: Please make sure to let me know when you've received your boxes.

Kat you are such a sweetie to make/give Jayne some pieces!!

I bet it's nice to have the majority of your house back!!! Although now that means you must sweep/vacuum because the boxes are gone!

I bet that's a relief! Stuff should be landing right about when we get home :goodvibes

I"m mailing the final packages today and tomorrow so they will go out tomorrow morning. Yours is going out today. I had a minor set back getting to the PO for the final mailing

HI
Can you please let me know if mine was in the very last batch or if they werer mailed earlier and could prehaps be lost?
Thanks!

I have mailed every package except for Susie's and she asked until I wait until she gets back from her vacation.

Tinkerbean's package I will mail on Thursday since she is also on vacation and this way it should arrive about the time she gets home.

Other than that everyone should have goodies very very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter