Surprise Swap ----complete!!!!

Hope everything is better at your house Erin :hug:

We're back from Branson so you can mail whenever ;)

Got mine today. LOVE IT! It was fun getting surprised and not knowing what to expect. Thanks to everyone for all your creative pieces!

We got our packages today :banana::banana::banana: Everything is amazing!!!!! Thanks :goodvibes

Erin, I received my swap items today. Yippee! Everything looks awesome. Thank you for hosting this swap and thank you all for participating. You are a very talented and creative bunch. :thumbsup2

Have a good weekend!

I'm guessing mine will reach me anytime from next Friday onwards:thumbsup2

I'm guessing mine will reach me anytime from next Friday onwards:thumbsup2

LOL I am really hoping you have them very soon! The lady at the post office said you should have it Wednesday. So,we will see...w all know how the over seas mail has been lately!!

Thanks to all of you for letting me know you got your packages! Everything in this swap turned out absolutely awesome!

My package arrived yesterday! Thank you so much for hostessing! It was a great swap to be in! Everything is just amazing!!

I received my package and everything is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Now I can't wait to use the pieces. Thank you everyone!

Cassey

My package was waiting when I got home after a very long day - just what I needed! I've not fully explored everyhting yet but it all looks lovely:goodvibes

got my box today! everything looks great! everyone did an awesome job and can't wait to use everything!

Megan loves her little group too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter