Surprise Swap ----complete!!!!

Lisa - forgot to mention...I dropped Megan's package in the mail on Saturday morning...it went regular mail. Let me know when she gets it!!!

Lisa - forgot to mention...I dropped Megan's package in the mail on Saturday morning...it went regular mail. Let me know when she gets it!!!

thanks, she asked me about it again yesterday!! will let her know and then you know when we get it!
Thanks!!

Rebecca - your box arrived Friday! Sorry I didn't post earlier...we were barely home at all this weekend.

Waiting on the last box that is postal and then I can sort it all out and send back to you!!

I was just now checking to see if it had arrived- after arriving home myself.

Have a fun time sorting!

Rebecca

I am so sorry everyone. I mailed the package a week ago, I am not sure what happened. It makes it even sadder that we only live about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from each other. If it is not received today, I can do one of 2 things...either make new items and mail them on on Saturday (but more like Monday - there is a lot of them) or you can just withdraw me from the swap all together. Once again I am so sorry - this has never happened to me before (the other packag I mailed that day made it on Monday). Angie

Just curious, but what's the latest update on this swap? Thank you. :earsboy:

The last package was mailed out over a week ago and has not shown up yet. I am giving it a few more days (until Wednesday) and if nothing will start shipping by Thursday. All packages will be postal within a week, probably sooner.

Hey guys! I just want to let you know the last package still didn't arrive. Today was the sort-of deadline I was giving it. I spent the day yesterday in the hospital with DH. He is having appendix issues. I am heading out now to get back to the hospital with him. Please be patient with me. I will get these sent back as soon as I can. I hope this does not give me a bad hostess mark!! But, everything except the grab bag groups are all swapped out. So, I will get that done as soon as I figure everything out with DH. If I have a few minutes in between things, I will get as many in the mail as I can. Thanks so much for everyone's patience!!

Oh my Erin! Prayers and pixie dust for your DH!! Please don't worry about the swap...I'm in no hurry. Your family needs you right now.

Sending best wishes to your DH for a speedy recovery.

To everyone in the swap. I promise you I did mail it out on March 2nd the same day I mailed out the Tag swap (Tag swap made it, but not this one). I have asked Erin to please go ahead and send everything and if my package shows up to go ahead and donate everything to the Make A Wish foundation. I am so sorry to everyone for this.

No worries. Family comes first! Hope everything goes well with DH.

I am actually leaving on vacation this weekend. Anniversary cruise for myself and DH, so no kiddos. Grandparents are staying in our house with the kids though, so someone will be getting our mail for us regularly. So no worries about waiting to ship, then maybe I will have happy mail when I get home around the 27th (no hurry though) . So if you don't hear from me much, that is why!

chiefdragon- sometimes the mail is frustrating!! Sorry that happened to you

no worries on my end either! family is first Erin, hope your DH will be fine!
ship when you can.....if you don't get it out by the early part of next week, could you hold mine please, don't want it sitting in my PO for the two weeks, could get lost in their holding area! thanks!!!!

chief dragon, not your fault!! the PO seems to be very wonky lately!

Michelle, enjoy your trip with your DH!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

We thought my DH was having appendix issues a week or so ago. Spent the whole morning worried sick about him. Turned out it was kidney stones. After a few days they finally all passed and he is good as before. [not new, we are too old for good as new ;) ]

Hoping for the best!!!

:grouphug::grouphug: Take care of your DH Erin, the swap can wait :grouphug::grouphug:

Angie--not your fault, sometimes things just get lost. Hopefully it will turn up in the next couple of days.

Thanks so much to all of you!! I am home for a few minutes waiting for the kids from school...the back to DH. Kids miss him...haven't seen him since Monday. We are waiting on a second surgeon. Right now the outlook is that things will hopefully be back to normal Sunday or Monday. As soon as I have the chance, these will be on their way to you!

Angie - unfortunately, the mail sometimes fails...stinks, but it does. I feel bad for you. You worked hard on the items and for the money to make and send them. The one upside is that we have a few days now to see.

Lisa - exactly what day next week do you leave? I want to be sure not to mail when you will already be gone!

Thanks again for all of your support! I know it is something fairly simple and common, but DH is my best friend and he is a man that never misses work or gets sick...so it scares me!

Erin,

Family always comes first, my prayers are with your family for a speedy recovery for you DH. Please do not worry about mailing packages till life is better for you and the family.

Cassey

Erin, we leave early am on the 26th!
hope your DH gets home soon!
:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter