Surprise Swap ----complete!!!!

Erin, don't worry about us and the swap. Your family comes first. Everything else can wait until your DH is healthy again. Please take care of him and yourself. But thanks for the update. Hope all goes well with his recovery. Sending extra positive thoughts and prayers your way. Take care.

Erin- just sending prayers and support- take care of your DH as others have said the swap stuff will be there when he is through all of this.

Rebecca

P&PD for your DH:hug: and :grouphug: for you and the kids.

:maleficen to the PO!

Thanks again to all of you!! He is home now. There wasa blockage and they said it has passed. So, he sees the surgeon again on Monday. As long as the smptoms stay away, we avoid surgery! Yeah! So, we are watching until then!!!

that's wonderful news! will keep praying things continue to improve!!!:goodvibes
hope you all can get some rest this weekend :hug:

btw...still no package for megan.....no rush though

that's wonderful news! will keep praying things continue to improve!!!:goodvibes
hope you all can get some rest this weekend :hug:

btw...still no package for megan.....no rush though

I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! I got some movies today...that's what wewill do tomorrow!

I will definitely be sending Lexi's one with your stuff and you can send back to me when you send you letter swap. I don't want her to wait any longer!

On a status note...I hope to get the first batch of these in the mail on Monday and hope to have all out by Tuesday. (If things take longer than expected at the doctor's on Monday, it may delay us a bit.) But, things are moving in the right direction finally! Lisa, you will have yours before you leave! Even if it gets in the mail Tuesday, you should have it by Thursday I think. Right? Seems to be a to day turn around for the most part!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! I got some movies today...that's what wewill do tomorrow!

I will definitely be sending Lexi's one with your stuff and you can send back to me when you send you letter swap. I don't want her to wait any longer!

On a status note...I hope to get the first batch of these in the mail on Monday and hope to have all out by Tuesday. (If things take longer than expected at the doctor's on Monday, it may delay us a bit.) But, things are moving in the right direction finally! Lisa, you will have yours before you leave! Even if it gets in the mail Tuesday, you should have it by Thursday I think. Right? Seems to be a to day turn around for the most part!!

yes should get it by Thurs if you mail on Tues....not stopping my mail until 3/26, so will even have Fri if needed! if you don't get it out though, not a problem!

Ok guys!!! DH had his last round of tests today...everything looks great! We had to go to a city about an hour away. It happened to be only about 45 minutes away from the breeder where we were getting our puppy. So, DH felt good and said to get him quick while we were there!! So, I am a new mommy! I will have to post some pix soon! Anyway...I am very happy to announce that I have completed the last bit of swapping out for this monster! Tomorrow we are getting 6-8 inchs of lovely Spring snow! So, I will not be going to the post office tomorrow. Thursday I have commited my entire day to the school. So, these will be on their way to you Friday and Saturday. (If I can't get them all loaded up Friday, the rest will be out on Saturday.) When they are on their way to you, I will pm the DC number!!! Thanks so much to all of you for hanging in there with me and being so understanding! Also, for those of you that wanted to, I will be sending a donation package of swap items to lovingthemouse for her special needs ladies. Thanks for the help everyone! And, you will all be so happy with everything that you ge...it's all so awesome!

One note...I had started taking pictures for our slide show... I erased them! :scared1: So, I started again...there are just so many different things because it was not mandatory to do everything the same in each individual group. So, we will not be having a slideshow on this one...so sorry guys! I figured it was more important just to get the actual items to you instead! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

And, Lisa...do you want me to hold yours? I am guessing that Megan's package has not shown up?

Happy to hear your DH is doing so much better!

Congrat's on your new little fur baby!

No, Megan's stuff hasn't shown up yet....and yes please hold, don't want to take a chance of the PO losing the whole swap! its hard to believe it hasn't shown up yet or returned back to you, didn't you mail it like 3+ weeks ago??

I'm PMing you....

Happy to hear your DH is doing so much better!

Congrat's on your new little fur baby!

No, Megan's stuff hasn't shown up yet....and yes please hold, don't want to take a chance of the PO losing the whole swap! its hard to believe it hasn't shown up yet or returned back to you, didn't you mail it like 3+ weeks ago??

I'm PMing you....

Yes...FOREVER ago it was mailed!!!! I will hold...til April 9th?

He is so darn cute!!! I'm in love!!! I think he is, too!

DH is doing great! I was a bit worried...he isn't normally down & out!

So glad your DH is better!! Can't wait to see the pics of your new Furbaby!!:)

Thanks Anne!!!! I will have to post some pix later this week!!!

Soooo happy your DH is feeling better :)

Congrats on the puppy! Can't wait to see some pics :thumbsup2

Guys...I have to apologize to everyone. When it rains, it pours. Just as I got through everything with my DH, my SIL was diagnosed with lymphoma. My in-laws moved away a couple of years ago from where the rest of us live. I am the only one out of us that is stay-at-home. So, I have been taking care of her. My in-laws dog had cancer and was in really bad shape. So, they couldn't leave him alone. And, they needed a little time to get things in order to come here. Anyway, the dog passed away and they are ready to take over the care. I am at SIL's today packing some stuff for her. I will be back hoe full time tomorrow. These packages are all ready to go and will positively be on their way tomorrow. You will all get a DC then. Please forgive me! If I could hae forseen any of this, I would have made other arrangements. I promise th hosting duties will never be this bad again! :sad2:

As it's been said before, family comes first and I understand. I'm sorry you've had so much to deal with lately. Hopefully, things will get better soon. Take care. And thanks for the update.

So sorry to hear about your SIL Erin! P & PD being sent to you & your family!!:hug: Family definately comes first!!! You are a great hostess!:)

Hopefully that's everything over at once and the rest of the year will be good:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter