Survivor Winners at War Season 40

Truthfully, I can't stand Wendell. He is so much into himself and arrogant. He's like a spoiled child - if it doesn't go his way, he doesn't want to play.
The immunity challenge was SOOOOO close. But I am glad Sele lost.
Adam is driving me nuts the way he is acting with Ben. He is getting so annoying. Nick is kind of getting the same way.

I love the way Denise played Sandra! Soooooo good.
Michelle didn't deserve to win the first time, and she certainly doesn't deserve to win this time. She takes Wendell's crap and just comes back for more, like a puppy.

I can't stand Wendell, especially the way he treats Michelle, I wish she would wake up. Also not crazy about Ben or Adam.

I can't believe Sandra quit. I'm sad there are no old school players left.
So EW has an interview with Probst and he talked about Sandra:

"There was 0.0 chance that Sandra was going to win a challenge against the group of players already assembled on the Edge. We all know that Sandra does what Sandra wants, and Sandra wanted to go home. I don’t think it changes her legacy in any way. Sandra is a legend. She is connected to so many iconic Survivor moments.

When we are casting new players, Sandra is often referenced as an inspiration for why people want to play because she showed you could win this game even if you’re not a physical player. And Sandra did one other thing for the past 16 years… she said yes every single time we called. I wouldn’t even get the words out and she would say, “YES! Whatever it is, YES!” I’m not exaggerating. She had no idea what we were going to ask, she didn’t care. She always said, “Survivor has been good to me, and I’ll be here whenever you need me.” So after 16 years, if Sandra is done, I’m good with that. Goodbye to a true one-name Survivor icon. And now… who will be the second two-time winner?"

So... yeah. Do what you will with this information.

[QUOTE

Can I also say again that Rob is the one true sovereign of Survivor...the King. Not Sandra, as she noped on out of there. Meanwhile, there is the portly fella shooting up that hillside and pocketing 3/4 tokens (or whatever they were...I MAY have been imbibing a tad too much last night and didn't catch all the details). Oh, and, it was said something about Sandra still remains queen. To that I replied (out loud and with a slur)..."unless one of the ladies wins this season". Because then there will be 2 queens...2 gals with 2 wins. And, for craps sake, it had better not be Michelle. But I am getting that kinda edit. Her and Wendell in F3.
[/QUOTE]
I agree that Rob is the King. His play certainly evolved. Did you see his first season? He was a stinker in that one.

I have every season on DVD. I’m gonna watch Marquesas again during this quarantine. I haven’t seen it in years.

Actually when you look at it Rob's basic game (as has Sandra's) has been the same all along. But he understands the game and has been able to incorporate the newer twists (hidden idols, Phillip)... mostly.

It’s kinda interesting to me to watch these old school players against the new players. There is something so basic about old school play that I love. It makes me think the newer players overthink too much. They make it way too complicated

There's a bit of an obsession to "having a resume" when you get to Final Tribal. The "open forum" format seems to incentivize this a bit more. And I don't know if this is a coincidence, but Sarah is the only female winner since they started that format.

Any spoilers as to who will come back? Also who do you want to come back? For me its my favorite all time player ROB

Any spoilers as to who will come back? Also who do you want to come back? For me its my favorite all time player ROB

Do spoilers get posted here? Id like a discussion page that is spoiler free if so. Any interest from anyone else?

I don't mind talking about boots and returnees once the actual episode has aired (i.e. spoiling the result for people that haven't watched yet). But actual sourced spoilers I think we should leave out.

For the record, you can add spoiler-type content by putting your text in between ["spoiler"] and ["/spoiler"]. Just remove the double quotes.

like so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter