Tag Swap - COMPLETE

Dad is weak but gaining strength- he got an infection after chemo. When the doctor's looked at everything they realized that this wasn't a recourence of Breast cancer but instead a different cancer- they haven't said what kind yet but it attacks his white blood cells. He can't take chemo with it so they are trying an experimental drug. The doctor says the good news is the cancer is in his back and hip but not in any organs- it is when it gets into organs that people die- so they can keep trying treatments to help him get better if needed.

Rebecca

He and the rest of your family are in my prayers.
S :)

I have everything sorted through its forst stage. I have time this afternoon to start working on the next stage of sorting. Things have taken a bit longer- I had a number of groups with placeholders instead of the actual items and that makes things longer to sort. I also had a few tags where I noticed (i didn't take each tag out of bags and I am not in any group) there was only 1 side completed so I have been going through my things to find stickers or such that match to add into those bags since the tags are not complete.

I have to go to the PO and get packages to mail everything in as well. I would say things should be mailed by Friday as long as nothing major comes up in life.

Rebecca

I would NOT add anything to anyone's bags. Just swap it out as is :) We'll figure it out when we get them back.

Fingers crossed for nothing major coming up ... not because I need the swap - but because it's just a good thing! :)

I would NOT add anything to anyone's bags. Just swap it out as is :) We'll figure it out when we get them back.

Fingers crossed for nothing major coming up ... not because I need the swap - but because it's just a good thing! :)

I agree Rebecca, I'm okay with not having the back finished...most likely just going to a to my pages anyways!

Thanks for that- with my family (extended) as of late we need every scrap we can get.

Rebecca

I have everything sorted through its forst stage. I have time this afternoon to start working on the next stage of sorting. Things have taken a bit longer- I had a number of groups with placeholders instead of the actual items and that makes things longer to sort. I also had a few tags where I noticed (i didn't take each tag out of bags and I am not in any group) there was only 1 side completed so I have been going through my things to find stickers or such that match to add into those bags since the tags are not complete.

I have to go to the PO and get packages to mail everything in as well. I would say things should be mailed by Friday as long as nothing major comes up in life.

Rebecca
Don't add anything- we can handle it when we get them home.

Thanks for that- with my family (extended) as of late we need every scrap we can get.

Rebecca

Hugs to you!
S :)

Prayers and Pixie Dust to you and your family.

Send them as is. We can fix them ourselves we need to or just leave as is and us them on a Layout instead.

I have everything ready to go- I will be taking it to the PO at 10am when it opens.

I need to remove the tags from the largest bags in order to fit them into boxes- they are in the individual bag and the group bag but all the groups are not in 1 bigger bag for many of you.

Rebecca

thanks for the update! will let you know when I receive mine!

thanks for hosting !!!

I need to apoligize to Ann- this evening I got her package back in my mailbox- I had put her name on the label but forgot the address so I got it back and have the address on it and will remail it tomorrow.

Rebecca

I got my tages yesterday everything looks great I always love this swap!!!

Our package arrive. I'll give Julie's tags to her next time I see her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter