Tag Swap - COMPLETE

I mailed the box today. Being so close to each other, you should get it Monday - I have the DC#, if need be. Thanks!

juliek2000 and I are postal. you should have received the dc via email :)

Work got out of hand the last 2 days but I am 100% done and will mail first thing tomorrow morning (since after planning on mailing today realized its Sunday)

I hope you get it today....can not believe that you didn't get it (was sent on Wednesday last week)

I hope you get it today....can not believe that you didn't get it (was sent on Wednesday last week)

Dh brought in the packages while I was gone but didn't bother to tell me what had arrived. I had a huge pile of packages returning home today. I now have the packages from:

DisneyRyder
wdwmickey
chiefdragon
Disney Barlans
mommy2mrb
AWM

so I am just waiting on 5 swappers/4packages and I think they should all be in the mail as of today.

Rebecca

I just went out to the laundry room to bring in my bags and realized I had 2 more packages that arrived today with 3 swappers things.

I got: calanniebu, JulieK2000, and Mischief Managed packages today

Rebecca

Happy your made it home safe!

talked to Shawna today about our trip, looking forward to seeing you!

I'm postal as of tonight- sorry it is late. You should have it by Wednesday/ Thursday. I do have a dc number.
Like Lisa said, we talked about our upcoming trip tonight- I will send you details in a few minutes.
Glad you are home safe.
S :)

Very nice- I look forward to seeing you both. We are staying overnight at OKW that Thursday- the Scrapbook Expo is at Gaylord Palms the next day and I was thinking about going so we decided to stay the night instead of just driving up. We will be renewing our passes on the trip as well.

Rebecca

Very nice- I look forward to seeing you both. We are staying overnight at OKW that Thursday- the Scrapbook Expo is at Gaylord Palms the next day and I was thinking about going so we decided to stay the night instead of just driving up. We will be renewing our passes on the trip as well.

Rebecca

Yay!!!

Disneyland Emily's package arrived today. I will start sorting tonight so I will just have to add in the last couple of groups to some packages before sending.

Rebecca

:woohoo::woohoo: can't wait to see all the tags!

how is your dad doing Rebecca?

The last package arrived today- I will be swapping out through the next few days and should be mailing Monday.

Rebecca

:woohoo::woohoo: can't wait to see all the tags!

how is your dad doing Rebecca?

Dad is weak but gaining strength- he got an infection after chemo. When the doctor's looked at everything they realized that this wasn't a recourence of Breast cancer but instead a different cancer- they haven't said what kind yet but it attacks his white blood cells. He can't take chemo with it so they are trying an experimental drug. The doctor says the good news is the cancer is in his back and hip but not in any organs- it is when it gets into organs that people die- so they can keep trying treatments to help him get better if needed.

Rebecca

Dad is weak but gaining strength- he got an infection after chemo. When the doctor's looked at everything they realized that this wasn't a recourence of Breast cancer but instead a different cancer- they haven't said what kind yet but it attacks his white blood cells. He can't take chemo with it so they are trying an experimental drug. The doctor says the good news is the cancer is in his back and hip but not in any organs- it is when it gets into organs that people die- so they can keep trying treatments to help him get better if needed.

Rebecca

that's hopeful it hasn't gone to his organs!!! keeping him and you all in our prayers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter